Hi. I have a few beginner questions.
1. What is a cryptocurrency?
2. What is a blockchain?
3. How Bitcoin works?
4. How to know which alternative crypto are worth investing in now?
5. How and where can I store 10+ crypto currencies safely, without frequent gadget updates, easy access to get on exchanges and trade.
6. Is it cheaper to buy Bitcoin on Coinbase or Localbitcoins or Gemini?
7. How can I cheaply sell cryptocurrency for cash?
8. Are there strict cryptocurrency buy/sell taxation laws in Europe?
9. Does cryptocurrency has a bright future?
10. Are we still at the early age of cryptocurrency adoption?
im on biz at work shithead don't post titty pics before someone sees
sexy as fuck. Who is this?
i fucking hate you disgusting shitskins
You should really get that mole checked.
>im on biz at work
translated: currently fapping into a crusty sock in your bedroom?
this pic was posted by some whore online and i thought it was really her. good thing i did google reverse image search. was ready to pay $50 for an hour of her time.
Pajeets, stop please. You should work on your English as you obviously cannot read the rules.
In case you guys didn't know, this is a sell signal. Get out while you're still in the green.
>What is a blockchain?
This is blockchain
Faggot go google that shit.
Here, this site has the answer to all your questions.
good internet website that one.
back to slaving for shekelberg cuck
Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.
This user is NOT a pajeet
fuk up n give me her name you cuck
Since nobody else wants to help you: buy ChainLink. It will grow massively in 2018.