warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=y_yLYJwpFJM[Open]

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/08/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-rivals-sep-8gw-homepage-post-3/

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvzEPUB
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfxPDF

Previous thread
>

Other urls found in this thread:

sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfxPDF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a typo?

3st for chaos

> HIVE FLEET MAGA

> MAKE THE MILKY WAY GALAXY GREAT AGAIN

On one hand, it could be GW's own nuSpeak, on the other it could be a typo
A real pickle, this one

Who named a fething hive fleet "court of the nephilim king"?

ah yes, the infamous kraken genestealer who RAW can outrun supersonic aircraft

#letthemin #openborders

>GW identifies the superior threat in their own way

Why are there no trolls in 40k?
Fucking why?
I want trolls for my orks in 40k

Continuing my conversation from the last thread, what is wrong with the named Tyrannid units? I'm still pretty new to the game so maybe it's just a case of me not crunching the numbers yet. Is it not worth the points cost as compared to running the base models? Old One-Eye in particular seems fun with new carnifexes.

The shark is named megalodon.

>Sisters a QT!
What do sisters do when they aren't fighting the wretched heretics and how can your average Imperial citizen support them?

>What's wrong with the named units?
Nothing. It's only the Shitlord that's a problem

>no trolls in 40k

Oh ho ho ho, but that's where you're wrong friend.

It's numbers

Praying and doing nurse stuff I guess. Give them donations and also your daughters, imperial citizen

A knight house. Because they saw similarities to their own feudal culture.

Well there's quite a lot of trolls on /40kg/

The very idea of named Tyranid units is stupid. They're literally nameless bugs who will be eaten and broken down into biomass to refuel the hive after the battle.

The named nid units are fine, there's nothing wrong with them aside from deathleaper who is double the price of a normal lictor for 1 better cover save and rerolls to hit and wound against a single character

>Give them donations and also your daughters
>Give them donations also your daughters
>Give them donations your daughters
>Give them your daughters
>Give them your d

Nice try Slaanesh but it's not going to happen.

IN THE COURT OF THE NEPHILIM KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I already let this guy have those, Sorry.

Because Orks are basically a legacy army they keep supporting out of some feeling of obligation. There's nobody at GW that genuinely loves greenskins and wants them to be exciting and fun like Ward with everything power armored or Kelly with Dark Eldar. How many genuinely new units did Orks get in the last ten years? Mek Guns and Gorkanaut. Dakkajekt, because everyone got a flier? And the Stompa because lord knows why.
The list needs interesting additions, more gretchin units like grot tanks, more Squigs, stuff like that.

Well, could be worse. Could be Eldar and never get most of the units in plastic ever.

>Always wanted a knight
>Long time fan of Deathwatch
>Only enough money for one
fug, anyone who plays either mind tell me about your experiences with them?

Some retarded Nu-Inquisitor that was hopefully shunned and excommunicated by his peers. But His Enlightened Bureaucracy being what it is, it'll take another two thousand years or so to change the records, if it happens at all.

A knight you can ally in with any imperium and it'll be cool shit
Deathwatch is either spam frag cannons or go home

At least the Eldar have been OP since 3rd edition. Orks have been mid-tier at best.

>Slowly lose all options as the faction known for customization and options
>Barely get anything new
>At least get old units updated that way
>Always have shitty books
>Any decent list has to lean heavily on a mass of boyz
>The only kit that will absolutely never get an update

Ok, somebody please explain to me:
Why are people saying the is Tervigon good?
IMO its fucking shit. It works well the first couple times you play against somebody, since they'll freak out because "HOLY SHIT A GIANT MONSTER THAT RESPAWNS SMALLER MONSTERS OMG MUST KILL NAO"

But the problem is that the Tervigon itself isnt a fucking threat. It cant shoot, it cant fight, the best damage output it has comes from its smite. And yes, while it buffs Termagants, is that really worth the 250ish points?

I used to run a Tervigon, but I'm going to have to turn it into a Tyrannofex because of how useless and easy to counter she is.
Any opponent of mine worth their salt knows perfectly well they can ignore the Tervigon the entire game long since she doesnt have the damage output to kill or threaten anything effectively, and when it comes to the gaunts, its a matter of just completetly annihilating them in one turn to make sure she cant respawn them. And yes, while you can argue that catalyst plus Jormungandr trait makes it tough as fuck to chew through 30 gaunts, thats a catalyst you wasted on gaunts instead of a monster. Even if you go for the tried and tested 1/3 ratio of devourers, they can still just ignore the swarm in favor of killing a couple of your monsters more easily.

I really quite like the boyz kit, 10 boyz and an extra nob? Heck yeah, for that price. The sculpts look good as well

>1 better cover save
What? It's an additional -1 to hit, at all times, it has nothing to do with cover save.

It also has 2 more Wounds and an extra attack, and is a Character which means it benefits from certain stratagems and is harder to shoot if you bring some Genestealers with it using Pheromone trail.

>OOE was a prototype to test rapid regeneration
>Doom was a misfit born of desperation and grew by accident
>Deathleaper was an experimental a terror weapon
>Red Terror is presumed to be the link between Raveners and Trygons
Swarmlord's the only oddball who can't fit the narrative

I do not agree in the slightest, but if you are okay with them, more power to you.

It's been "mistyped" since always, just the same with Tiamet (Tiamat) or Ouroboris (Ouroboros).

boys kit got repackaged with new bits a while back

>Jormungandr trait
>+1 against shooting
>Not using your tarpit to tie enemies up in melee
>Only 30 termagants

What is it about the kit that bothers you most? Out of curiosity.
I hate that some of the legs hardly fit onto their bases but thats about it on my end

>

998 point batallion (6CP)

warboss on warbike: slugga/power klaw/2 dakkaguns/attack squig
big mek on warbike: kustom force field/choppa

12 boyz: slugga/choppa
inc. nob: kustom shoota/power klaw
trukk: big shoota/wreckin’ ball
-
12 boyz: slugga/choppa
nob: kustom shoota/power klaw
trukk: big shoota/wreckin’ ball
-
10 gretchin: grot blastas

7 warbikers: slugga/choppa/2 dakkaguns
inc. nob: slugga/big choppa/2 dakkaguns
-
skorcha
-
skorcha

2 big gunz: kannon
4 grot gunners

>am I gonna have a bad time?

>But the problem is that the Tervigon itself isnt a fucking threat. It cant shoot, it cant fight, the best damage output it has comes from its smite.
Literally the first 8th edition game FLG did with the Tyranid index a Tervigon killed Guilliman on stream, Smite and S7 D6 damage melee isn't a joke.

If your opponent is dedicating enough firepower to wipe all 30 gants in one turn while they're behind a -1 to hit spore cloud and possibly in cover, that's a LOT of guns not shooting genestealers, which will fuck them, and if they fail to wipe the unit and even just one gaunt is left alive, you just got 40 points back for nothing, bringing the Tervigons effective cost down to 210. And then in subsequent turns, down to 170, if you maintain the unit further. If your opponent decides to ignore it, park it on an objective and force him to deal with it, it's a fast model.

>24 boyz

Don't worry, you're going to get looted vehicles back, for one thing. The Land Raider thing in Chapter Approved is a testing ground for it.

First and foremost their completely bent spines and ridiculous leg poses. They look like a walking H, trying to outsquat even the emperor's finest powersquatters. They were fine for twenty years ago, but we know and can do a lot better now. I don't like the look of AoS Ironjaw Brutes as a whole, but as far as proportions go, that's what we should look at in my opinion, It's not like we could lose anything regarding posability, apart from karate-chop action Boyz are basically monopose anyway.

Can please someone post the lancer knights rules? mega isnt working for me

Orks are supposed to look like that, they're not people and have different body structures.

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
>sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfxPDF
>File not found
Can somebody please just update the megas? Sendit a shit

Buy fiddy boyz, get a nob squad for free!

Fun Fact: The word Nob is actually an abbreviation for the word Noble. Since the Nobs are the ruling class, they are technically nobles.

It's already in the mega you stupid shit, why are so many of you faggots unable to read? It's RIGHT THERE.

#OpenBordersForTerra

>am I gonna have a bad time?

You need more boyz. Way more boyz.

> 6th roles around
> play orks again because they look like a good time and I was bored of my SM army
> buy a couple boxes of boys, deff dreds, kans and a gorkanaut because I already had a base level ork army
> cool I'll build my list as a dred mob because that is badass as fuck and only orks could pull it off
> buy two fw kustom-mecha-dreads
> fuck yes metagame me now you shitty lgs tourney wannabes, modestly successful because people didn't pack enough AT
> 7th ed
> all good ork armies are just exploiting forgeworld hqs and spamming boyz
> 8th ed
> all good ork armies are just exploiting forgeworld transports and spamming boys
> MFW I haven't won a game in the past year and I play around three every weekend

>orks are supposed to look retarded
Further proof the green tards should be removed from 40k

They aren't supposed to look like shit. Again, take a look at some of the better warbosses or AoS Brutes. Still apelike, still homungous and monstrous, not sporting broken fucking spines and bellies that practically drag on the ground.

Space Marines should be removed.

sorry, just realised I didn't buy the deff dreads or gorkanaut until 7th

>Removing one of the most iconic races
Guess how I can tell you're new and retarded

True. Real 40k is guard vs nids

40k should be removed from 40k. Delete the entire setting already.

Are there actually people who stick to a army theme that long?

Why aren't you constantly expanding so you can play anything?

All battles should be guard vs cultist spam with a lesser daemon leader

>MFW I haven't won a game in the past year and I play around three every weekend

I mean, this is an accurate way of how Orks operate in the fluff user. Nah for real though, Orks have been shat on pretty hard if you don't like spamming boyz. Maybe next codex will change it.

I like to take time when I paint.
I'm really really bad so I need to. I also got into basing and magnetising, which took me a while and a lot of ruined models

If your opponent lets you tarpit his elite melee unit with your gaunts, you've either already won, or he's a moron.

>killed Guilliman on stream
>Smite and S7 D6 damage melee isn't a joke
That requires some incredibly good rolling, though, since all you have 3 attacks hitting on 4s

>-1 to hit spore cloud
But that means I've got to commit a Malanthrope to protecting my chaff unit, which seems like a waste of points. 3" bubble means I likely want to keep my malanthrope near my actually scary stuff like the Genestealers, or my melee monsters.

Also, most of the time they just ignore the gaunts until they've cleared off other units like Genestealers, since even with devourers they will kill at mose one unit of infantry, even with Tervigon rerolls and such.

My issue is that whenever I play a Tervigon nowadays, she gets ignored because she barely anything to scratch my opponents lines. On top of that, even if she respawns gaunts, I dont really see the advantadge of buying the Tervigon just to replenish your chaff, when instead you could buy more gaunts than she can ever replenish in a game for the same amount of points.

I figured. Kult of Speed is hard to do after vehicles and bikes got way more expensive.
If I want to take decent sized mobs of boys I need wagons and after I squeeze two of those into 1k there's barely enough room for anything more interesting.

>All battles should be guard vs cultist spam with a lesser daemon leader

Reminds me of when they had rules that if you played against a Daemonhunter list, you could have daemons and shit. Hell there were articles and suggestions of it happening in White Dwarf too where "SHOCK! HORROR! The enemy's general is actually a daemon all along!". Could never tell if they were lacking self-awareness of deliberately taking the piss out of Black Library because this is a good half of all BL novels. The only exceptions are when it's FUKKIN XENOS instead of Chaos or they're just openly fighting Chaos/Xenos anyway.

It's not that I dislike losing because I lost fighting but it really oodles my doodle when I go up against something like a knight, baby carrier or wolf dread that just outclasses my entire army while being cheaper

Can your least defeat 4 Repressors and 20 melta dominions? That is under 1000 points. If the answer is no, then you need to re think your list.
By the way those 20 meltas are in melta range turn one, unless you deploy super good along with enough anti horde to delete 30 boys in one turn easily

Can I get a quick lowdown on the weird SJW shit that 40k has been getting thrown at it lately?

I'm from /co/ and it's getting pretty bad with marvel.

mods delete if too off topic.

Instead of trying to incite shitposting you should probably off yourself, my man.

tl;dr Like maybe a dozen or so SJW tards bitched about female representation and GW gave the most vague and wishy washy statement to shut them up for now, Veeky Forums thinks this is a big happening for some reason.

>SJW shit in 40k

Really a mountain made out of a molehill. Not really seeing it creep in yet in any way. I put it down to the holocaust deniers and their overpowered rhino doors from Forge World keeping us free from regressives.

Its shit, you could just bring its price in extra gaunts which is more impacting, 6 Hive Guard are more impacting, 9 Warriors, 20 GS, an Exocrine etc etc.

Nothing, honestly. There's one group shouting about it, and GW gave them a standard bullshit PR response, Veeky Forums freaked out.

And some nu-Veeky Forums tards think House Escher is something completely new and GW producing a bunch of shitty looking female models is big news and part of some big zionist conspiracy to eradicate the white race.
Meanwhile, SoBfags somehow feel vicitmized even though it doesn't involve them in the slightest, so everything is in order.

>SoBfags somehow feel vicitmized
water is wet, SoBfags seem to take every new model shown that isn't SoB to be a personal attack

>+1 against shooting
What?

Interesting. Thanks, and will do my guy..

If buying Forgeworld makes you a nazi then does buying recaster forgeworld make you a Nazbol?

>Meanwhile, SoBfags somehow feel vicitmized even though it doesn't involve them in the slightest

A little girl could be given a meeting with her favourite rockstar as her dying wish and one would come along and say "oh but SHE gets something and WE don't" every time.

Maybe all the sjw bitching means we'll get new sob models :D

New to playing but I have a bunch of models, because I wasnt too fond of the tanks Devastators are my only anti-armor and I was thinking about getting them an ADL to ensure they get cover every time, is this a waste of points? What are some of the pros and cons to adding one?

Watching them hyperventilate while panicking between the possibility of never getting models, or getting new models without boobplate is really entertaining tho.

>SJWs proceed to bitch that SoB is representative of repressed women that follow patriarchal homophobic racist regressive religions

Just play with more terrain, bro.

Id be uppity if we got no boob plate sobs

>GW make SoB their own faction and break off from the imperium

Would love to see people's hate get focused on them being traitors desu.

Eh. I'm not gonna base a list around whether or not it can beat one of the four people who still play SoB.

Wouldn't matter if we get models.
Hell maybe theyll be buffed too to make strong womyn

I wish it were that simple, my local shops have only so much terrain to go around it seems and if its a busy day the terrain is spread thin.

What does the anti-defamation league have to do with 40k? Are they coming for all the Forgeworld nazis?

Cover saves oly count against shooting and I wantEd to breif

Fake news.

I still don't get it.

>assault cannon
>is a heavy weapon

>aquila macro cannon
>is a heavy weapon

You ever lift a cannon? Shits heavy

Any post mentioning the word "Marvel" should be flagged as spam by the system desu senpai

DEMON FULGRIM WHEN!?!?

>heavy flamer
>is an assault weapon

>multi-melta
>only 1 shot