Tell me about Lich, why does he wear the phylactery?

Tell me about Lich, why does he wear the phylactery?

Or perhaps he's wondering why he would raise a girl, before turning her undead.

At least you can talk. Who are you?

He is a dead guy.

Was getting banished part of your plan?

MAybe he is a Jewish liche?

On a side note, it’s nice to see Shabazik draw something other than scantily-clad drow girls.

For now.

4u

His mom set it out for him and he didn't want to hurt her feelings. I know it looks stupid, but don't call attention to it. You don't fuck with a dude's mom, dude.

Of course

Well, the mods obviously aren't doing it quickly enough.

Lich's raising lolis is the best thing ever.

agreed.

This is one of my favorite tropes. Even if the Lich/Demon/Whatever is evil, just that fact that they take on a fatherly role for a young person makes me happy.

Do you really have to call little girls lollies? You're never not going to sound like you belong in prison.

Aren’t you supposed to hide those? Maybe he’s kinda dumb

That's not his phylactery, dumbass. It's his spellbook. Wizards in D&D actually need spellbooks to record and prepare spells, or they can't cast them. As such, they must carry them with them at all times and cannot afford to lose them, hence the chains securing it to his person.

Do you really have to take offense? You're never not gonna sound like you belong on reddit.

I'll take Reddit over prison. Enjoy the showers.

>Implying there's a difference

Being dead did not strip away his sense of swag

can't trust its protection to flimsy traps and dumb monstrosities

Nobody cared who I was until I took off my skin.

what's wrong with calling little girls 'flowers'?

Overlord is shit though.

If you can name a better series where the protagonist is a skeletal lich, I'm all ears, pal.

Overlord is shit though

If you can name a better series where the protagonist is a skeletal lich, I'm all ears, pal.

no u

>There is nothing to eat here but shit, so I'll settle for shit.

I can only think of this incredibly shit Isekai/LN of this other Lich trying to be a good guy, ignoring all stigmata that would prevent him otherwise. I've forgotten the name, and It wasn't something that stuck out much.

Amazingly, it's not Overlord- I think it's biggest issue is that Satarou is basically a non-lore Cashshop whore who doesn't really give a shit about anything he's doing or even putting a fraction of an effort into it due to being a social shut-in Robot jap autistic tard.

It takes a special kind of fucking stereotype to be as casual as Ainz is when it come to reading important nazarick reports, not educating himself and actualyl paying attention to conversations and context.

Satoru/mononga/ainz is the epitome of pic related. its pretty great desu.

Probably more faggots on reddit

This also applies

this is now officially an overlord thread.

I'd rather it be a cool skeleton dad thread

thats what I said innit?

>wear the phylactery
Look, I enjoy baneposting as much as the next faggot, but seriosly OP, you couldn't see the problem with this?

Ainz is for skeletal purposes only.

>Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu
this 'wow so original' shit?

He’s a LN Lich thanks to Evening Glory, he wears the phylactery so as to show himself as beholden to the law in case his execution is ever called for.

He doesn't. He just lets her meander at his side to taunt paladins. The thing is, though, it's just a surgically implanted fake phylactery. His real one is in another dimension, this place called "New Jersey", where it's radiating a weird aura that is slowly turning the people orange. This is so when the paladin finally snaps and kills the little girl the lich can whisper, "You chose poorly," as he falls from grace with nothing to show for it.

I need sauce for this image.

The hottus headus in his natural environment

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the phylactery.

It's from Space Dandy, of all things.