PDF Share Thread # 107

It's Da Curated Archive™ !
It Will Be The Best 36 Hours Of Your Gaming Career!
STEP 0:
Please exhibit Good Manners. This thread is for sharing, not drama. It gets archived after a certain number of posts...so if you waste posts on being rude there are fewer posts available for sharing.

STEP 1:
Go to the last thread if you haven't looked at it. There is lots of stuff, including filled requests posted directly to the board.
Files posted directly to Veeky Forums are not added to Da Archive, so go grab them now.
Archived threads can be found here: archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/PDF share/

STEP 2:
Grab your documents. Da Archive is multiple documents. You especially want to get Da Curated Archive.

STEP 3:
Look through Da Curated Archive first. It probably has what you want. If not, go to Da Archive. Get comfortable and browse through the blasted thing. It is over 160 pages long. If you skim over the Personal Collections without looking you will miss 7,6543 pdfs.

Remember, we are better than all of the rest of the horrible internet and good manners ALWAYS gets more results. Wise up or please go elsewhere.
In case you have forgotten, the magic words are "Please” and “Thank You” - not “Asshole" and “Dipshit”.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.resilio.com/#f=Games&sz=8E9&t=1&s=TDYJ5W7LZEWO4LMP4AWDXUMMDBNISDUS&i=CPYAVEJGEMOV2B4CL3SKNEB5VWG7SRXXZ&v=2.5
anonfile.com/X0s4u6c9be/Shinobigami_draft_bm.pdf
drivethrurpg.com/product/198991/Kaigaku-Premium-Edition
drivethrurpg.com/product/214729/Chronicles-of-the-Ninja
sendspace.com/filegroup/2rxVvokPYdMaIlxX9+aCaHz7QNXITLDs
dropbox.com/s/kmubjvhezb1wzsi/D&D 5E- Xanathar's Guide To Everything.pdf?dl=0
dmsguild.com/product/223352/Genies-Great-and-Small-21-New-Genies-of-Zakhara?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTestPhase2=true
mystara.thorf.co.uk/jrc.php
dmsguild.com/product/226194/Expanded-Racial-Feats
dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please give as much information as you can when you make a request. The more information you give (cover, a link to product, name of designer/writer/publisher) the more chances someone might recognize it and upload it.

Please post dead links and I will remove them to keep the archive up to date. Be specific - include a page number. There are dozens of copies of some PDFs.

Please be respectful and don't belittle others' requests because you dislike the game. Imagine the horrific RPGs I've run across; 'Dragon Dildo Warriors', ‘Cheeto Fingered Gods of Angst’, and 'We're All Little Girls (Frilly Dresses Are Mandatory At the Table)' spring to mind.

If you have a fancy pdf that has unwanted clutter on it, one way to clean it is to contact our resident Transmutation Wizard and politely ask him to clean a pdf. He will set his scrying device to accept pdfs, and then you ship it to him. Magic occurs, and the pdf is purified.
[email protected]

By the way, thanks, Mageguru. You're the best!

CityofCarse is responsible for many recent scans from private collections. If you have a rare or obscure book, he may be willing to convert your dead tree into digital bits. He may also be available to clean your files.
[email protected]

By the way, thanks, Carse. You're also the best!

Looking for the latest versions of NUTS by THW, Dracula's America and Mad Dogs with Guns by Osprey. Also looking for Torg Eternity. Thank you to all the folks who share and clean.

Why 1337 5p34k?
A Paraphrased Message from TheWiz!:
To guard against rapid takedowns by bots, we suggest encoding links thusly:

M3G4EnZee
/#F!GgZGlKAY!MRRUIHUqlPNXS58UTppRIQ!f1xFkT6D

The above link is easy to decode but does not show up as a working link to the lurking T-888's. Obfuscation becomes most important when filling requests. Posting a full link right out of a large Trove/Collection risks the whole thing. Just post a page reference for Da Archive or Da Annex, with a short instruction and let the document do the job of guarding the links.

Is a Xanathar's link in a previous thread? If not then requesting.

Also requesting necron pages from Xenos 1 index

|-|0\/\/ 70 1337 5|O34|

I'll add files shared by anons in this thread to a folder (Share#107 for this one) and hopefully that will give people another chance to grab them. You'll need Resilio Sync to access them, this link will take you where you need to go.

link.resilio.com/#f=Games&sz=8E9&t=1&s=TDYJ5W7LZEWO4LMP4AWDXUMMDBNISDUS&i=CPYAVEJGEMOV2B4CL3SKNEB5VWG7SRXXZ&v=2.5

IRC has lotsa stuff, this is just one example

Looking for :

Beast and Barbarians (Savage Worlds) – Trollhunt

Mecha: A Field Guide

Victorious

Through the Breach – Penney Dreadful - One Shot- A Stitch in Time

Hyperlanes - The Celadon Caravan

Still looking for TSR's Tractics, Jagdpanzer 2E and the much-lauded Secrets of Wyrwoode adventure.

Someone has to share Wild skies Europa tempest?

great idea, thanks

If you wanted to post them here directly by updating
and/or
That would be fantastic. Deux Archivist is having tech troubles and probably can't keep up with Da Annex. If someone kept it current we would lose less lovely links.

PS
Dear Has the Very Finest Xanathar's Guide available.

anybody got Oath of The Frozen King?

Still looking for Order of the Stick, vol 1-5.

Someone said they had them, but wasn’t able to post them as yet, so this is just brought forward from previous thread.

TIA

Requesting
Hubris: A World of Visceral Adventure
Midgard Campaign Setting

Looking for some scans of some promo cards that came with Spielbox magazine (English edition)...

It was issue 2016 #4, and the cards were for the Aventuria card game.

Thanks

If anybody has any of the following books I'd be most grateful.

- The Chronicles of Exandria: The Tale of Vox Machina
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Strange Aeons Poster Map Folio

>- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Strange Aeons Poster Map Folio

Sadly, no-one has that. People have been asking regularly for ages.

you could paste the links in 1 or 2 posts and it would be right here

What?

I am literally begging my local pathfinder league members for even a physical copy.

Looking for:

Symbaroum Ambria and Davokar Maps PDF

Symbaroum Abilities and Powers PDF

Just found out that noone has the new stl files for Dr@g0nl0ck by F@t Dr@g0n. Even the ones in TilesTrove are using the old lock system, not the Ultimate.
Final plea for help?

Are you talking about the Ver 2 clips?

Buy them and share, if you're so desperate for them.

talking about the ultimate, i believe its the Ver 3. Its the "bite" version. The latest one.

I shall, hence "final".

*applauds* A true scion of the chans...

Ok, let me see if I can get ahold of those. When were those released?

Reposting Shinobigami
anonfile.com/X0s4u6c9be/Shinobigami_draft_bm.pdf

I believe this time last year.
Since then they updated all the files so users can re-download all tiles and re-print since they are non-compatible.
TilesTrove has the "ultimate" (new) version of the starter set, thanks for that, but all the expansion set are out-dated.
Am i making sence?

Re-asking if anyone has the Kaigaku Premium Edition
drivethrurpg.com/product/198991/Kaigaku-Premium-Edition

and Chronicles of the Ninja
drivethrurpg.com/product/214729/Chronicles-of-the-Ninja

Don't have the newest expansion versions yet, but I do have the newest Dragonbyte Clip v3.

Check again under the Fat Dragon Games folder.

>Kaigaku Premium Edition

I have it over on my volafile... /r/e7myk034

Both versions in the /WOTCTrove

sendspace.com/filegroup/2rxVvokPYdMaIlxX9+aCaHz7QNXITLDs

You should maybe include what server and channel on IRC.

dropbox.com/s/kmubjvhezb1wzsi/D&D 5E- Xanathar's Guide To Everything.pdf?dl=0

Yea, clips are free i was after the expansions.
I shall give it few more looks, but thank you very much for your effort.

They were posted in one of the vola sites.

That's the crap version...

As I just posted in the /WOTCTrove

>Xenos 1 index
Can be found in /40kg/ OP.

Can you give me a day or so to check with my original source again? If not, I assume you are going to pick them up?

CoC

Of course i can and will, thanks.

I am at the moment trying to split the old ones to add the new bases from new files.
It's not friendly price for all the expansions after all.

There's a non-crap version?

looks good to me, what's so crap about it?

Well, compare them and judge for yourself.

try these versions (courtesy of Mageguru's WOTCTrove):

$nip li
/18152 (regular version)
/829830 (deluxe version)

Still looking to complete my Deadlands Reloaded and Deadlands Noir collections. By my account, this is the only stuff that's never been shared:

DEADLANDS RELOADED

- Stone and a Hard Place: The Tombstone Seven (archetype collection)
- Heroes o' Gloom (archetype collection)
- Knights With No Armor (adventure)
- Shootout at the Circle-R Corral (adventure)
- Messico e Nuvole (supplement, italian language only)

DEADLANDS NOIR

- His Brother's Keeper (adventure)

Anybody here willing to provide any of these missing files and finally complete the collection? I'm sure it would be very appreciated not only by me, but by a lot of other people here. Many thanks in advance to anyone who's willing!

I already posted them at my vola efv2t780

Recent donations. Thank you Sir Donor!

Items for BASH, M&M, Hideout & Hoodlums, & other miscellaneous files. Enjoy!

$nip li
/FufX

CoC

The product itself is crap, whether it's been polished up or not.

Does anybody have Genies Great and Small: 21 New Genies of Zakhara for D&D 5e, from DMs Guild?

dmsguild.com/product/223352/Genies-Great-and-Small-21-New-Genies-of-Zakhara?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTestPhase2=true

Humbly requesting 5150 No Quarter - Mecha Combat by THW. Thanks.

Bob Schwalb saved it. All the decent bits scream of his influence

Kindly requesting Bifrost Vols. 1-4.

Thank you

Anyone have a bookmarked copy of City of Mist?

I'm a COMPLETE noob when comes to IRC. Ironically, it was a big thing when I was young but I never went on it.

I guess if people post some stuff/ip/url/number/whatever to start on the trail, I will google how to "use" it lol.

I only skimmed (probably won't even fast-read until after weekend) but I got a distinct vibe of "we are gonna go down the old 3.0/pfrpg path of ever expanding rules and classes.

Call me an old guy on a lawn, but I came from the old AD&D times were we had 3-4 books (+ couple MMs) and they came out with TONS of adventures instead of splat/rule/options/prestidge/etc books every few months. Completely changing the game on a regular basis.

More recent donations. Including: Skum of the Stars, 1889 (Thunders of Venus), Flying Machines of the World, 1366 2nd Ed, Oubliette 2nd Ed, Heroines of the First Age, Jovian Chronicles Lightning Strikes Supplement One: Venus Behind the Veil, Shadowrun Adv Lethal Forces, Shadowrun Mission Windy City Chaos (7-06), and a few others. Thanks again to donors!

$nip li
/tCrce

Hello everybody. I'm uploading this in case nobody has it.

Thank you CityofCarse.

This is why AL has limited it to PHB + 1

But yeah all the splat stuff for 2nd edition for me was pretty meh.. I came from Red Box Basic, and 1st Edition Advanced.

I was just having this conversation with a friend at work about how I miss the old 30 page modules, and not a huge fan of these 200+ page module books, It seems the old style 1-2 session modules have been delegated to AL. But it is what it is. I still like 5e more than 2nd and 3/3.5e and a hell of a lot more than 4e. As long as we don't end up with 3 PHBs & 2 DMGs (4e).

As far as XGE, I think it's a great book. I been personally waiting for the rogue scout.

I would however like to see expansion into other worlds... I still want regardless of shoehorning Dragonlance 5e.

More modules and more campaign settings are the way to go, IMO.

Agreed, but for the AL GM, PHB+1 still equals PHB +1 for each player who may have different books in mind.

I started with the Red Box as well. 2E came out when I was in college, and for us, it was a huge influx of material and settings. Very overwhelming.

I still miss the 1E modules and have toyed with the idea of starting another 1E campaign.

That's why I love The Night Wolf Inn.

Relatively new... 2016... but written for AD&D.

update for snip.li
/RPGNovels

almost complete (and organized) Forgotten Realms Novels. Only missing "The Annotated Elminster" & "A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt" I believe.

Is Japanese Rules Cyclopedia released anywhere? The art looks cool...

mystara.thorf.co.uk/jrc.php

The Snip /SOADL is down. Could someone help me acquiring the files? :-)

Can I request Expanded Racial Feats fro the DMs Guild. dmsguild.com/product/226194/Expanded-Racial-Feats
Many Thanks

Thanks, I had missed it, and nearly missed my opportunity to grab them.

Thanks also to Mazoku.

Sorry, to clarify, the /SOADL had the Shadow of a Demon Lord pdfs

Maybe if you tried the proper link of /SOTDL, you'd find that my trove was working just fine lol

Anyone have the campaign books for Imperial Assault? I've only been able to find them for the core book and the Jabba expansion

Is this liberated? I'd love to check it out before getting a copy.

In the general direction of Smink/RPGbooks trove fella, I'd love to see Tolkien analyst books make it in. Shipley's is particularly good for how Tolkien named things, and the like.

thanks

Kalamar does ok with naming, as well.

will i get b& for uploading it?

You mean, downloading it? Ah, no.

nah lol ive got the pdf and i think i can just attach it to a post?

It's probably too big and also don't post copy-written stuff directly to the thread. There are already several links to it in here.

Why would you upload Xanathar's Guide? Its already available.

Looking for Hero High Splat

>The Night Wolf Inn
I have never seen this.

If someone has and wants to "promote it" but not "liberate it" - post up like 10 pages from somewhere meaty to see what's in there.

It won't sell it to me... I stopped buying physical copies by time 5e came out. That's why I bought the 5E rulebook and never bought another item from that line. Alternatively, I have bought a couple things I already got from free downloads in "official" pdf. Price was cheap enough and I am getting my money's worth since using it

These were ALL heavily discounted at company or dtrpg sites 25%+, usually 50-70%.
And since I use all the tons of FREE stuff I got here to enhance my campaigns/modules/ideas - it amortizes well :)

D&D 3rd party modules
dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60472

/HeroTrove

The whole thing.

mega nz
/#!qUQh3RZb!kRpNNZ4zPuz57o5qjdMx5ZqbK3eRQfqd7DEK4H9vy2c

I want to try some Trek-like spaceship gaming. Have any of these been shared?

Engage: Spaceship Combat, by Red Wyvern Games

A Call to Arms: Star Fleet, Book One, Revision Two, Deluxe Edition, by Amarillo Design Bureau

Colonial Battlefleet, by Steel Dreadnought Games

Thanks.

This is the WOTC business model, especially for Magic and 3.0. The company that made PF had a lot of the same people, 3PP would make a killing if they just did modules. That's what keeps Goodman Games going.

Thanks!

Anyone got the new Stars Without Number: Revised release from kickstarter?

added a essays and other works to tolkien for you guys

Requesting the sword the crown and the unspeakable power or SCUP. It seems that there's free bits here and there loose on the web, but I can't find anything more than just a 3-4 classes.

It's not out yet. The 3-4 classes are kickstarter backer stuff.

Did anybody snag the Castles and Crusades Rune Lore while it was on discount?

Anyone got the Halloween Special for Chuubo?

Aye, it is ... check my trove for it and the additional material you need for it ...

snip /NightWolf