One of my long time players asked if he could bring his boyfriend into the game...

One of my long time players asked if he could bring his boyfriend into the game. Is this as much of a red flag as a girlfriend would be or are fags more capable of keeping level heads in these kind of situations?

If you have to ask, then yes definitely.

huge red flag. fags have the attention whoring of women mixed with the assertiveness of men.

just let him join, and when it all goes to hell come here and share the story

It depends on each person. Some guys just happen to like men. Some are flaming faggots.
Some women are bro-er than men and some girls are utter bitches.

Try and see.

Or better yet, don’t let him in and then write the story anyway, making him out to be a womanising rapist while you eventually end up making everyone pregnant with your super dongus while exaggerating everything.

Now that is an idea I can get behind. Nothing like a huge lie to get /pol/ and SJWs all rustled up.

>fags have the attention whoring of women mixed with the assertiveness of men.

I was going to say essentially this. Unless you're friends with both already and know their limitations, it's going to be a shit-show.

Sounds like fun. Let's see what you've got

>womanising
>gay

Eh?

Don't play with faggots

It presents the same problem because inherently they'll be motivated to work together, and thus have a heavier hand in group actions

I have a gay player in one of the games I go to. He's one of the cooler people there. However I would be cautious with anyone bringing their significant other. Usually in this scenario the person is there to humor their bf/gf, and won't be fully invested in the experience. You should never bring an so to an event like this unless they express interest on their own initiative.

>Usually in this scenario the person is there to humor their bf/gf, and won't be fully invested in the experience. You should never bring an so to an event like this unless they express interest on their own initiative.
This. So much this

In my experience, the only reason these scenarios come up is that the person that will be joining has been jealous of the time spent away from them by the established member of the game. The request is the harbinger of attention whoring, passive aggressive action and general bitching.

It's better than someone bringing their gf, but unless the bf is interested in the game too then it'll still suck like mentioned.

this. is the boyfriend genuinely interested in playing the game or is he interested in being with his bf? I've brought my boyfriend to the table for a couple one shots and it went great, but we know nothing about the folks you're talkin about so we can't really know how they are as people.

Why exactly would that bother /pol/ user?
The existence of fags? Most homosexuals are not only incredibly racist, they also tend to hate the same people /pol/ hates.
Muslims because they kill fags, feminists because they are cunts and have started to hate white gays as well and niggers because niggers dislike homos too.

Or are you saying that /pol/ would try to defend the gay rapist?

he's saying pol is full of autistic contrarians who'll believe any old shite if it fits their current preferred narrative.

Yeah, I totally remember all those threads about those damn gay womanizers stealing our women and turning them gay
Everybody knows THAT stereotype.

Run a test session with two of them. This will make the new guy comfortable and, hopefully show the guy who's already playing that including his bf is a good/awfully bad idea.

What a cute fluffy kitty I miss mine. Curse old age.
Also, I agree with the general consensus on this.

Huge fag = red flag

Kick him

Say you'd like to meet him in person first.

Nth post best post.

How about you stop being a massive pussy, meet the bastard first and figure it the fuck out for yourself instead of asking these pricks?
Hang out with your bud and his beef, toss back a few brews, bullshit for two hours and see for your own goddamn self if it's going to work. Jesus.

Are you fucking STUPID? Look, bruh, the problem with girlfriends joining a game for their boyfriend is because they're joining a game FOR THEIR BOYFRIEND. As in, NOT FOR THEMSELVES. It doesn't matter if they're a guy bringing in their girlfriend. It doesn't matter if it's a girl bringing in her boyfriend. It doesn't matter if they're straight or gay or asexual or WHAT THE FUCK EVER.

SOs joining a game at the behest of their nerdy SO never works out for any fucking reason because the SO is not interested in the game in the slightest. At best they're only curious if it's something they might actually enjoy, and you MIGHT get another decent player out of it if the blue moon aligns with Jupiter's lowest-hanging testicle on a Tuesday. The bad-end is if they're only needled into it by your player because he/she/what-the-fuck-ever and is just going to drag down the game by not paying attention to something they're not interested in. And the absolute WORST case scenario is that the SO is only there because they're convinced TTRPGs have nothing of value at all and the only reason their boyfriend/girlfriend/live-in-semen-receptacle is there is because there is no game and they're cheating on them. The only good that can come from this is an INCREDIBLY slim fucking margin, and it's always the same reason why.

TL;DR: Inviting disinterested SOs is a cancer that slowly kills a game, no matter the sex or orientation.

Mine just ate it, ran over by a neighbor

He was as loyal as a bloodhound and sweet as molassas. A prince of a cat who would be happy to see you and miss you when you were gone

This

This. This naga gets it.

I don't see the problem.

Let him in. It can go either way.

Play a solo session with the two of them first. Make it a Session 0 to gauge the interest of the new player.

Run a little introductory backstory one shot for the player and his boyfriend.

The boyfriend can see if he even enjoys TTRPG with no pressure, you can see if you want their dynamic in your party, and if he does join he has a short introductory story for his character to help balance out that he probably won't be making a nuanced and interesting dude first time out.
Worked pretty well for my group when one of my players wanted to add her girlfriend.