he is much too mature for this space

just look at the size of his brain

Neo to the moon ?

>crypto is growing exponentially
This is great!

>people are having fun and making money as well
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!

Fuck this faggot.

He's a scientist, an inventor, he's already rich.
Crypto Veeky Forumstwitter/reddit are sperglords in their mom's basements waiting their daily pump & dump so they can brag about their new lambo before they have to take it back to the car rental shop.
What could go wrong?

Fuck this disgusting faggot and his coin, there's plenty of superior alternatives.

He literally fucks southeast asian kids

He's not got any better an exit strategy

Why does he think there's a "we", and why does he think there's something to accomplish other than growing and using cryptocurrency?

Like all rich people he wants YOU to not worry about money and probably donate to some dumb nigger while he takes all the credit for the solidarity concert... --I mean, the solidary tech.

Well, it's holding better than eth during this dip.

He should just focus on his own life.

Ethereum is a shitcoin.

Literally this. How much more autistic can you get?

Who makes sharting jokes though? I've never seen that here. Is that a leddit thing?

Just read his twitter feed. OP's pic is out of context. He spoke about the marketcap growing exponentially but no social objectives were achieved. No real mean of exchange (fast & cheap & decentralized), poor people are still unbanked and out of the system, volatility and speculation is killing projects.
the crypto scene only profited a few early adopters and its management is slowly shifting from the hands of cypherpunks and academics to the ones of corporations/banks/states.
His rant was about twitter retards and their memes. He said he will not leave ETH development, he's just angry at the ambient greed and ignorance

I think he's talking about making fun of street shitters shilling coins.

He's become a kind of leader of a sect. A lot of people worship him. He's probably told that he is a genius hundreds of times a day. When members of his sect misbehave, he gives them the worst punishment they could possibly receive: his departure from the group.

He's to inteligent for us all, just converted all my ETH to BZC.

>I WILL leave
Do it, faggot. Simple.

But Vitalik is right. You're being consumed by your own greed. Half of the times you just buy a coin because you see green candles, it has a cool name or one of the devs is a cutie girl. It should be about more than just profits and bitches and cars.

Probably a juvenile wordplay between "sharding" and "sharting".

>He's to inteligent for us all
He probably reads comments like this hundreds of times a day. That's the problem. The kid is now convinced he's too important for dealing with mundane disagreements.

this is exactly why I don't touch this shitcoin. Big king shitcoin, but a shitcoin all the same. He's too idealistic to be able to direct this project in the right direction. it can't scale and it is bound to fail.

Yeah, fuck all the traders and investors who made cryptos relevant in the first place.

Ofc. That's why Monero exists.

>monero

SHART

moneroblocks.info/richlist

>one of the devs is a cutie girl.

nice just bought 100k

he is a baby

He’s already a millionaire, so now he cares about muh values and best world shit. Remember that he’s a commie.

Hey buddy, it seems like you made a rational and thoughtful comment on Veeky Forums! Well, mistakes happen, Rome wasn't build in 1 day either! But next time, please shit post.

this. it's a lot easier to care about other people once you no longer need to worry about yourself.

>moneroblocks.info/richlist
fuck off racist

Vitalik quitting would probably be the most healthy thing that could happen to ETH. It might tank the price short term, but it's extremely dangerous for ETH that this commie nutcase has such disproportionate control/influence on the project.

In other words, DO IT FAGGOT.

ok