Come and laugh at pathetic Litecoin holders

Hahahah you pathetic faggots. Charlie Lee, the FUCKING CREATOR, sold out at $300 and you fucking idiots are delusional thinking he sold his bags because of twitter drama. How fucking stupid are you? Look at how pathetic you are.. Sweet roadmap for 2018. There are a million better alternatives to LTC. "B-b-b-but the normies on coinable!!" too late you fucking idiot. You had your chance when LTC pumped to 400 briefly. That was the normie influx. Everybody clearly sold their bag. This is fucking pathetic. Have fun losing $20 per day till this goes back down to $40 dollars you pathetic pieces of shit. Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

okay I will admit I bought at 295. this was my first crypto coin buy. I will take the loss and rebuy a different coin, what are my options. I am on coinbase

This is a lot of hate, OP. I hope everything is alright in your life. You are clearly not a happy person.

Btc is down right now if you are looking long term

>“This is definitely a weird feeling, but also somehow refreshing. Don’t worry. I’m not quitting Litecoin. I will still spend all my time working on Litecoin. When Litecoin succeeds, I will still be rewarded in lots of different ways, just not directly via ownership of coins. I now believe this is the best way for me to continue to oversee Litecoin’s growth,” he added.

Chill fuckwit, he probably realized that speculation was not what he wanted. He cashed out hard, now he's investing all that money into making it EVEN BETTER.

Litecoin is here to stay.

OP, I hate them too. In fact, I have everyone in crypto right now.

Especially faggots like this guy
I'm happy as fuck.

My problem is that the amazing technology that could actually improve our lives and the global economy is getting destroyed by greedy idiots who are thankfully losing all of their money at this very moment.

Bro.. I did the same thing too and sold at a loss. I got caught up in the "HODL" meme and didn't do my research and now see that I made a textbook mistake. Ah well. Transfer the LTC to another exchange to buy XLM. You should be able to recover that loss and then some by March.

Jesus fucking christ, I said yesterday when it was still 250$ to GET THE FUCK OUT. This shit is going back to below 100.

>Litecoin holders
Those are quite rare I'd wager.

This is the delusional bullshit I was talking about. Do you honestly believe this?

Create a Binance account and buy loads of XLM. FairX platform is going online in a couple of months and it will allow anyone to buy altcoins with USD. They are going to use XLM in their platform so it's definitely going to moon hard. You will thank me later, user.

twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696

Rare indeed. Read the daily on r/litecoinmarkets. Flat out pathetic.

What are you, 5? Grow the fuck up, and stop gloating. Fucking kid.

Lmaoooooo

Charlie and Sergey have been seen lately in Singapore with 30b worth of McDonalds.

Now give me tomorrow's winning lottery numbers, faggot.

hahaha pic looks sweet OP

Wow some of the delusion there is truly sad, imagine being attached to a fucking shtcoin.

Jokes on you, I bought mine at 30 bucks.

Please give me more buying ops.

No

I am holding my litecoins through 2018
You guys have fun going all in on shitcoin pump and dumps

Great litecoin sale right now.
You are retarded if you aren't buying between 190-210. LTC will be up over 300 again in a few weeks.

>bought at $50
Only thing I’ve lost are potential gains my man.

Xtrabyte

Claims 100,000 TX a second (if operable) was .25usd last night seems to have doubled its the next PnD RaiBlocks, Be sure to dump after FOMO