her-silent-face.deviantart.com/art/Revisions-1-609733834
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its still falling

cool see you at 3k

lmfao

nah bro its gonna be 13-15k again in a couple days

gr8 one m8

I bought at 15k

i agree. pretty solid choice. people keep dreaming about a dip to 7-8k but i just don't think it'll happen at this point

Not overnight, but the news no longer favors BTC and there are a lot of new "investors" who bought in at the hype. This is not a good environment right now. It also explains why people are fleeing to shitcoins like XRP.

Nice job, you can accumilate more at 10k.

Screenshotting this immediately if anyone wants it. This one will be hilarious tomorrow.

too bad
if you dont see shit like this, its probably not the bottom

Make sure to panic sell at 8k

OP IS ALREADY AT A LOSS, WE'RE DOWN TO 11.9K

OP TELL US HOW IT GOES, I WANNA SEE A LOT OF POSTS IN THIS THREAD

You don fucking goofed

It's a Pump and Dump.
You buy when it's pumping, you don't dip buy the dump.

11.8! HOW IS YOUR INVESTMENT DOING OP

rip in peace

smartest man that has ever lived

11.7, OP GET OUT NOW

>He bought low
No OP, you buy high and sell low, you're doing it all wrong

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion

Got an open order lurking ready for some coin

src?

Dumb money is being thoroughly cleaned out. You think they will stop here when they could buy back in at another 50% discount. The market is playing a very clear game.

My only regret is I bought in at 13750 rather now. I'm still confident it's going up. The big buy wall will never be broken down,

Jesus normiecoin really is fucking dead isnt it

me, never selling ever

her-silent-face.deviantart.com/art/Revisions-1-609733834

check the file name you dumb faggot

I was focused on the picture at hand you massive faggot, the oobooatt looked like random keys when I vaguely skimmed over it with my peripheral vision.

Thank you sir, sad that it's not a video.

buy high sell low

Same, I'm all in and seriously considering cutting my losses and selling back into alts so I won't miss moons. When it went from 14k to 15k Veeky Forums convinced me it was gonna go all the way up to a new ATH.

I just sold all my stash at 11.9k (7btc) feel good man see you losers back at 8k

Lol some funny shit
>how much loss since you posted this OP ?

go back to wherever you came. nobody fucking asks for source if its in the filename unless you're completely new.