TA fags

>TA fags

what does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

were all fucked

Whales scaring all the fish and accumulating. Lots of buying, lots of selling.

its testing the 13k support, will probably see a big red candle to 12k soon

the market wants some blood. it's healthy.

Yeah lemme just draw some lines, do some analysis, aaaand-
OH FUCK FUCK SELL ITS OVER WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.

It's a xylophone pattern. It's an obscure, and some say occult and powerful pattern -- not found in modern TA texts, to really understand the xylophone pattern, an acolyte must read from the TA grimoires that are kept in the library of the guild college.

It means it was actually a bubble, and we're fucked. We really should have sold a few days ago.

That's a falling wedge, and will breakout upwards. Bullish sign.

usually a descending triangle means it will go up

but bitcoin does this exponentially increasing curved drops if you zoom out you will see them all over

its 50/50
im getting out of alts and my finger is on the tether button

That's a fucking textbook descending triangle. Bearish. The floor is about to cave in any minute

What's going on Jerry

TA fag here
two support lines broken on the 4h candles so looking at further dips to around 11700, if that breaks we could return to 10100 (100 sma) or as low as 7500 (200 sma).

If we fail to break below 11700 in next day or so, i'm quite bullish on a bumpy return to 15000 by 4-5th jan.

Descending triangle is bearish, ascending triangle is bullish.

Bitcoin is finished. The bubble popped. We are going down. I'll still have some hope, so I'm holding for a while, but I don't think we are going to recover.

People don't realize that the bots paint the charts lmao People are about to get owned by the bots

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

meme triangle preceding 8k

>bullish bears

It means Jews are buying coins from goyim while the goyim chase ripple.

disc VPJyCX5

dead bull bounce

nice knowing you guys

That's not a descending triangle at all!
It would have had a flat bottom if it were. It's a wedge that is falling, and is almost breaking out. It's not a bearflag, which would be angled upwards. It's A FUCKING FALLING WEDGE AND THE BREAKOUT WILL BE GLORIOUS

time for smart refugee cities

>triangles and wedges are different

my bad guys

but its doing the curved dippy thing instead anyway boom called it

support will be found on the 50-day MA (daily chart) as it has in the past. This would be a good opportunity to fill your bags

it's under 11700 on Bitfinex right now. We're all dead, we're all fucking dead

This. For the next 2 weeks at least you all should be buying.

Top kek.

Underrated post

Have you ever followed the BTC chart before?
It always does a sudden move into the opposite direction before a bigger breakout

hey guys dont worry bitcoin always go up

until it doesn't

which is now

P A N I C
A
N
I
C

buy at 11,500
thank me later

If the 4h candle breaks below it'll drop. I'm basing my TA of bitfinex charts but we're back to 12,000 so the candle hasn't broken below yet. If it happens it'll be in the next 36 hours