Hello

hello

shoo shoo, back to $10 where you belong

Hahahah you pathetic faggots. Charlie Lee, the FUCKING CREATOR, sold out at $300 and you fucking idiots are delusional thinking he sold his bags because of twitter drama. How fucking stupid are you? Look at how pathetic you are.. Sweet roadmap for 2018. There are a million better alternatives to LTC. "B-b-b-but the normies on coinable!!" too late you fucking idiot. You had your chance when LTC pumped to 400 briefly. That was the normie influx. Everybody clearly sold their bag. This is fucking pathetic. Have fun losing $20 per day till this goes back down to $40 dollars you pathetic pieces of shit. Fuck you.

I thought I fucked up when I dumped it at $245

What the fuck is happening to LTC?

Pls moon

Nothing, it's just following its big brother BTC

it NEEDS to stop going down

It's slowly fading. Ripple does its job better.

just hodl

sold, now it will be going to mars

He meant to say EOY 2018?

that's why he cashed out

pathetic

literally "do as i say, not as i do". fucking gook should get killed

THIS

this kek. this is not a dip, it's a clear downtrend. this bleeding is going to continue down to $50 where it was pre-normie pump or even less

IOTA MIOTA
Buy Upto : 0.00026
Target 1 : 0.00027
come get more disc VPJyCX5

Hello darkness my old friend

It's going up lads

My weak hands got out. Don't see a future for this coin. But it gave me a nice little profit at least.

I JUST FUCKING SOLD BEFORE IT STARTED GOING UP AGAIN, FUCK I HATE JEWS I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY MORE!!!!

DUBS CONFIRMED, IT IS GOING TO GO BACK UP LADS. TITANIUM HANDS HERE. 30 LTC WOOOOOOOO MUUUMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

time to kms

LMAO biz magic
From 178€ to 196€ in 1 hour

Could you please tell me the next time you're planning to sell or buy something?
Thanks.

Just let this meme go.

That image is so accurate. It's painful

Well done

kek

I bet the popular wallet is Blockchain.
They are implementing segwit for BTC right now and are due to release in early 2018
it would make sense to add LTC at that point as once segwited BTC is complete as implementing segwitted LTC would be relatively easy.
Also hard to think of a popular multi-coin wallet that doesn't already have LTC.
Another thing about that:
A wallet with both segwitted BTC and segwitted LTC has to potential to run a lighting networked exchange on it.
Which would make it the cheapest LTC/BTC exchange on the planet.

i still wait for the lowest point.