>5th edition cliffnotes
pastebin.com/cp0r59da
>New Geist preview
theonyxpath.com/all-souls-day-preview-geist-the-sin-eaters/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thoughts on the Changeling kickstarter?
The preview being behind a paywall and being delivered piece meal seems like a out right scam.

Sabbat and Technocracy are the real oWoD good guys

Stop making new threads.

>Thoughts on the Changeling kickstarter?
NuChangeling seems pretty powerful. Definitely on par with the big three if they don't decide to change anything.

You can pledge, look, and then withdraw. No money taken until December.

It still does, depending what Seeming you have the Kiths are quite different, it's just that the mechanics are the same, whereas in 1st edition Swimmerkin, Waterborn and Water-Dweller all worked very similar.

In 1st edition, Changelings were more powerful than Vamps and Wolfs, but than, who wasn't?

Slightly disappointed about number of kiths in the manuscript and total departure from Hill's Seemings. Otherwise first chapter is very promising. I personally enjoy new Seeming Blessings/Curses, Kith design seems pretty good.

>changelings
>on par with mages, demons & mummies

OH PLEASE. I'm going to jizz my laugh box.

They were only really that powerful with a bunch of prep, the right resources, and pacts. Put your average changeling in a room with your average vampire and they get boned hard.

Right, but like, shit like Hunterheart is gone, right? There were a lot of Kiths that only made sense for one Seeming.

Hunterheart is actually still in the core.

Hunterheart is one of the Kith in the preview, with examples for Beasts and Ogres.

During chargen for a Hunter game, should I let Status merits carry bonus merits that make sense for the status? It's weird that having high status in something like Ashwood Abbey or Task Force: VALKYRIE would make you more likely to have low resources, for example. Would it be balanced if the bonus merits weren't affected by sanctity of merits?

>9094▶
> (You)
>You can pledge, look, and then withdraw. No money taken until December.
Except the full preview isn't out, which just adds more suspicion

...And you can pick this Kith for Fairest or Wizened?

I guess the mechanics are being distanced from the fluff.

Fire shields aren't uncommon and fuck everything up and including the most elder of vampires.

Hunterheart would be nice for an amazonian fairest warrior princess. Or a grizzled wizened tracker.

Also, Fairest gain the same Attribute bonuses as Ogres.

I need to reread Wizened entry again. They were no longer mostly cyborgs, right?

why don't I ever get replies in these threads

I REALLY liked that idea.

They should be rather uncommon, really.

Remember, most Changelings have Contracts related to their Seeming, and within that powers related to their Kiths. The multi-classing super-optimizing PCs are outliers. There are six Seemings, and only one of them regularly deals with Elements. Among them, there are, I think fourteen official Kiths, and possibly many others. Only one of the fourteen shown has anything to do with fire.

It's very unlikely that if you just pick a random changeling, they'll have Elemental Contacts of Fire.

Aren't there rules for asking/persuading your contacts/allies to give you equipment/services?

Whoa, what? Because they're meant to be, like, fey knights or something now?

It's matter of Power.

Because they are about impact. Both get a bonus in a Power attribute, Wizened and Darklings get Finesse, Elementals and Beasts Resistance.

14 kiths? JFC there were like 40 in the original 1e core. Hills dev material had way more than that too. How desperate were they to not pay him? Apparently enough to cut the kiths by more than a 1/5th

For allies, yes. That's what they do. For contacts, they are just information.

Could you post Seeming-Regalia pairings?

Not that it'll matter. Another writer for OPP (this one on the Changeling fiction anthology) is being accused of sexual misconduct. Soon, OPP will be nothing but RichT and Rose.

Maybe it could be fine to treat your Status rating as Allies rating -1or2?

Couldn't tell you.

Beast - Steed
Darkling - Mirror
Elemental - Sword
Fairest - Crown
Ogre - Shield
Wizened - Jewels

Nice. Called almost all but Darkling/Wizened.

>You are a Wolf-Blooded
>A pure werewolf wants to fuck you

Would that be bad news?

Doesn't Status already allow you to have an equal rating of whatever else when it comes to dealing with the group? Like it gives a bonus to social dealings and allows you access to resources and such.

Depending if pure is in lower or Upper case. Pretty sure Pure is Bad News.

Pure or pure?

Pure Tribes

Bad news, 100%.

Are the courts part of the preview? Whats spring like?

Stop talking about Changeling.

It's the gayest gameline

Seasonal Courts were included but I can't tell you more since I only glanced them.

Can Acanthus still cancel Contracts?

But user I am gay

Are there any completely new Contact lines?

Contagion Chronicles will probably answer that.

Oh no, which one now?

Oh. Well then. I guess I will just have to call you a faggot.

Remains to be seen, first preview hardly included any crunch.

He didn't say on his tweetor, and I don't care enough to look. I just think it's funny.

DaveB already did

Same one.

>Remains to be seen, first preview hardly included any crunch.
Probably for good reason. Its been the worst part of anything rose has been the Dev for.

notice me senpai.

Could make great header for next thread!

I dunno, it's just weird to have to ask for your paycheck as a higher-up for a government agency with infinite funds. Especially since it would lead to awkward situations where a player spends 5 of their starting 7 merit dots on TSV status and their last 2 on Advanced Armory endowments and then are asked if their character is supposed to be homeless because they have 0 dots in Resources.

Posted this in the last thread, to see if people could guess what clans these character portraits had been chosen for. Nobody got a perfect score but you all did alright. Except Malkavposter, he was utterly wrong.

The correct answers are, from left to right: Gangrel, Mekhet, Lamia (playing pretend), Brujah, Lasombra (antitribu).

Looking for people interested in playing a 1e CtL game Set in the Appalachian region of Virginia. Weekly meeting times around 4PM EDT. Preferably, we'd have a "session zero" on the 18th or so, with the precise meeting day negotiable. Contact me on Discord @ArmyofWaifu#4449 if interested. Interest in the regional mythology and a love of role-playing big pluses.

0 in Resources doesn't mean that they are homeless. By default all characters have house, money for food and form of transportation around city. Resources represent how much icing on the cake they can afford to throw around.

They also have basic computer access, I believe. Resources really only matter for acquiring things that have an Availability rating.

trying to work up a vietnam veteran character for Changelings, me and a friend came up with this
I would appreciate any thoughts and suggestions on this if anyone got any ideas like stats or what the true fae could be or why she took him

Kith - Soldier

Flashbacks to 'Nam merit 2 dots
flashback to vietnam featuring Jeff whom he hasn't seen since the ambush and PTSD
roll 1d4 when going to sleep
1 bonus to weaponry
2 bonus to firearms
3 bonus to stealth
4 no willpower restoration

Weapon - spec and preferred M16
medium rifle, found in hedge
found in swampy tropical area of the hedge, always wet, smells of swamp and drips with blood when frogs or crickets can be heard

I would fuck all of those except for maaaybe far right.

>fucking corpses

That's illegal user.

What are you gay?

What if the corpse consents?
A little bit.

They're all certainly a step above the average WoDpire. Especially the dudes. For a company infested with the kind of people that wrote Beast, they sure do like their men fugly.

>What if the corpse consents?

Let's be honest user, are you even useful enough to get ghouled for some reason or another, let alone actually shown some action?

This group must have a collective Presence score of at least 17.

>Homebrew merit
>uses d4 in a d10 system
It doesn't matter what it does, its bad.

Name: Archmagisters of the Arcane Arts
Nickname: Magefags
Path: All
Order: None (receive commands from DaveB himself)
Arcana: All

See the /CofD/ general for fluff and eternal suffering.

[Doctrine]
Parentage: Coldsteel the Hedgeheg, strongest in the Sonic Fighting Academy
Prerequisites: All Arcana at 5, 0 dots in Social skills.
Initiation: Read DaveB's Daimonomikon (Imperial Mysteries) aloud, fellating a phallus of his statue made of pure Orichalcum, while shaping your sleazy soul in its brazen image.

[Magic]
Ruling: All
Yantras: Smugly massaging your 300lb body while posting on the Internet, and chuckling at inferior posters who don't know the glory of having 5 dots in all arcana (+1, +2 if you get banned). Publicly defecating (literally or figuratively) (+1, +2 if it grants a negative condition; can count as Oblation).
Oblations: Polishing or caring for the phallus of a DaveB statue, rereading Imperial Mysteries (have to reread at least 666 times to start gaining mana from it), make absolutely horrendous posts on the Internet.

[Attainments]
Most Magefag Attainments involve idiotic misreadings of the rules.

• Ignore hubris rolls and Wisdom rules because you're obviously always right.
•• Can use Arcana practices for something that doesn't make fucking sense for sane people. Like Shielding to shield person from living, or 2 dots in Forces to create a hydrogen bomb instantly because you said so.
••• No limit for ritual bonus dice. Go ahead, cast an immortality spell for 4364 days.
•••• Can use any homebrews in any game (in your mind, of course, because nobody plays with you).
••••• At your 34th birthday, you finally get laid and lose your virginity with that girl you creepily stalked in high school (in your mind, of course).

Changeling preview is out.

Where is the shit posting about True Fae bumming Archmasters?

You forgot that your character has to start with Gnosis 3 to be initiated.

>Players always seem to progress faster than npcs though.
To be perfectly fair, thats a problem in....well just about any ttrpg you care to mention ever. One of the ex3 devs I think it was did a pretty good piece on that, where the players obviously want to keep growing and expanding their character but at the same time real people don't just constantly improve always and accumulate more and more success as time goes on.

Is it really out? Or is it locked behind a paywall and only a limited amount of it to trick more people into paying as they slowly give you the preview that should be given to you before you even give them money?

I think the fire-touched are not that bad

We are so cucked

One can only hope people will spend $300+ dollars on it and get given a pile of shit like M20.

They're a mixture of jihadi werewolves and fire & brimstone fundie preachers who demand that you flagellate yourself for the slightest stray thought, and are constantly just shy of feverish with anger. Most of them have the equivalent of Harmony 4 so the smallest humiliation or perceived insult can make them bubble over with anger. Anything more stands a chance at sending them into Death Rage.

Fire-Touched are pretty bad news.

lots of wod and nwod novels on
snip.li
/RPGNovels

im missing these if anyone can help:
Old World of Darkness -cataloguing ongoing
v20 the endless ages anthology
VTM:Clan Novel 2: Tzimisce(1999)
VTM:Clan Novel 3: Gangrel(1999)
VTM:Clan Novel 5: Ventrue(1999)
cWOD:Dark Destiny(anthology; 1994)
cWOD:Dark Destiny: Proprietors of Fate(anthology; 1995)
VTM:Dark Destiny III: Children of Dracula(anthology; 1996)
WTO:Dark Kingdoms Trilogy 1: The Ebon Mask (1996)
cWOD:The Essential World of Darkness(anthology; 1997)
cWOD:The Quintessential World of Darkness(anthology; 1998)
CTD:The Splendour Falls(anthology; 1995)
WTA:Tribe Novel 1: Shadow Lords and Get of Fenris(2001)
WTA:Tribe Novel 6: Silver Fangs and Glass Walkers(2002)
MTAs:Truth Until Paradox Revised Edition(anthology; 2000)
WTA:When Will You Rage? Revised Edition(anthology; 2001)

New World of Darkness
Dawn of Heresies
Strangeness in the Proportion
Tales of the Dark Eras
Silent Knife
The Huntsmen Chronicle Anthology

ta in advance

In V20DA am I reading it right that Protean 4 does not give any bonuses? Seems odd, is it really only a visual change?

Nevermind its in a separate box for some reason...

>modified whipping boys logo
Nice touch. Don't ask me how I know that.

Is it a sidebar explaining that when you turn into a wolf or bat that fucking other wolfs or bats isnt bestiality?

I can't seem to find where it talks about this, for a changelings seeming, when is it actually shown/visible?

>sex with a nephandi

What happens?

character from an old mage game I was in accidentally married one, she made him into a psychic vampire as he killed her for being a nephandi

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe

youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

What are his stats?

You put too much bad energy into your Real Life and become evil. At least according to M20.

He'd make a great voice actor.

Any good soul to leak Seeming prewievs from KS? Poorfag here and scared to invest into pig in the bag

Male Vitality ••••• •••••

He's a stigmata from DtD and demons watch him for kicks as he yells about the god machine

I think it would be even weirder for the high-Status TSV agent to only be payed enough for bare necessities unless they ask for more.

Dude. You won't get charged till next month. You can back it and then cancel last minute

Fuck yea thanks user KS noob here