We're reaching levels of spooks that shouldn't even be possible

We're reaching levels of spooks that shouldn't even be possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQQ-Kps9KaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So who is this meme anyway

Go back to Veeky Forums

Max Stirner, a 19th century edgelord philosopher. His thought, known as "egoism," functionally suggests that most social contracts are bullshit abstraction that one ought to ignore in favor of radical individualism

Some anarchist that thinks saying he can rob people if there were no cops does away with being a decent human being.

stirner is the guy who sits behind the emperor and whispers "remember you're human."

it's important to keep in the back of your mind, but nobody lets that guy run the empire

Whoops! I forgot to post a traditional game!

An idiot

He was a god among men, but not divine in the slightest. Fallen, but not forgotten. F.

What is this, /coc/ general?

Died of an insect bite because medecine and washing yourself regularly is a spook. The guy probably reeked.

A redditor, much like yourself ;^)

You know he'd probably be a redditor in todays day and age. The internet would be right up his alley until he can't be allowed to be a moderator, which is when he complains.

this is just too perfect an example of modern libs and leftists. you can literally watch countless videos of

>FUCK DA POLEEC DEY KILLERS!
*someone speeds through the angry mobs violent road block and clips someone*
>HELP CALL DA COPS!

the second someone started to bully this autist is the second he suddenly decides that social contracts arent bullshit. also go live in your paradise land of somalia or oman if thats what you want so much

My favorite is that you don't need guns at all, the racist cops with poor trigger disciplines will protect you.

why is this on tg. what is this referring too?
same goes for this you were just looking for any chance to suck a cops dick weren't you.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQQ-Kps9KaQ

He was a leftist but of a completely different mindset. He was like "all traditions and mores are badong, let's explicitly agree to join in minimalist communities set with rules we all agree to"

t. I haven't read even the wikipedia page about the man's work.

>what is this referring too?

Max Stirner, an egoist philosopher who points out that ideas like morals, god, society, humanity, etc. don't have a real existence and that while you can consider any of these valuable, you should value them as they relate to you.

Literally the "centrist" of leftists.
Man, you shouldn't care about anything! Responsibility, duty, love, compassion, all of those are spooks! I don't have to make an argument because I just call everything a spook! Abstraction is pointless!

I just like the drawing of him.

Stirnritter, he's the main villain of the final Bleach arc, where his army of Stirnritters was tasked with purging soul society of all its spooks.

Its more
>you might think it was wrong for me to stab your mother but that's all just ideas with no compelling weight behind them
*someone threatens to stab Striner*
>I'm not complying because you have any power over me, but because I choose to

Stirner is a bit like Machiavelli, willfully misunderstood. Stirner only said that you have understand yourself as a individium.

>Trying to incite meaningful discussion about writers that got memed to death
>On the internet
Get the fuck out, Stirner, Machiavelli, Nietzsche, none of them ever said anything that could incite meaningful thought, it's all memes from here on

The revolver guy from Ghost in the Shell