Just realized something about the four chaos gods

Just realized something about the four chaos gods.

Khorne: Middle Class, blue collar.

Tzeentch: Rick folk, making dem dollars.

Nurgle: Poor folk, getting sick from lack oh eaten and malt liqueur.

Slaanesh: All folk, don't discriminate!

I love bait!

Nurgle is that uncle you love no matter what and he loves you because he actually cares.

Khorne: proletariat
Slaanesh: bourgeoisie
Tzeentch: outsiders and malcontents (priests, revolutionaries, willfully homeless, organized criminals, career politicians)
Nurgle: lumpenproletariat and dependents (beggars, prostitutes, petty criminals)

Tzeentch: Bourgoisie
Khorne: Petit Bourgoisie
Nurgle: Proletariat
Slaanesh: Lumpenproletariat

>god of rage, blood and destruction represents the most productive group of people
Yeah, right - nice try, faggot.

>god of fickleness, cunning & magic represents lazy, fatass bloodsucking slobs
Are you even trying at this point?

>god of disease, filth and maggots represents stupid, unwashed, ignorant masses
... okay, you win this one.

>god of excess, pain and pleasure represents ... everybody
Running out of stupid ideas by this point, I see.

Grand total: 1/4.
I'd say 'use your brain next time', but since this shit is the end product of you doing just that, I'll change it to 'kys, faggot'.

LOL, CRY MORE!

>god of rage, blood and destruction represents the most productive group of people

Most productive god represents the most productive working group.

>god of fickleness, cunning & magic represents lazy, fatass bloodsucking slobs

Jew god is a jew. Amazing.

>god of disease, filth and maggots represents stupid, unwashed, ignorant masses

Duh

>god of excess, pain and pleasure represents ... everybody

Everybody has sex!

>Everybody has sex!
I wish.

>Slaanesh
>Everyone
Nope. Slaanesh is the consumers and the artists, or anyone who doesn't provide any "Hard" value that's traded in resources or cash, but social capital, either through good vibes, advancement of a field through dedication to his craft, or simply doing it because of their love for it. Also drugdealers and mutually beneficial... "arrangements". Slaanesh can encapsulate people who work only to spend all their money on things they like instead of saving for things they need or will want in the future, artists, musicians, poets and writers, and also faggots obsessed with getting their dick shit up. Coincidentally, all of those groups interlapse very often, normally because grown men who write poetry are either badass samurai or sheltered fruits, with little in between.
I love how every thread that attempts to have a discussion is called bait by idiots like you.
>Look guys, I'm totally not a samefag, and cummunism is great

I realized another thing.
> Slaanesh. Ate all elven gods but the three remaining.
> Nurgle. Stole Hisha.
> Khorne. Has Khaine.
> Tzeench. Not proven to have any eldar god. The only remaining eldar god is Cegorach that has tricked Slaanesh.

Also, every Chaos god has an emotion. Emperor isn't considered to have one. But he also does have one. His emotion is self-sacrifice and selflessness.

You'd figure that the rich would flock in droves to Slaanesh, cause when you have that much money and time but no sense and morals you start getting into some fucked up shit.

Cares about infecting you with his herpes.

Khorne doesnt have Khaine. He's sat in the middle of every craftworld. Cegorach is in the webway. you realized nothing

This thread is ass and you should feel bad for it.

So, why are the only three eldar deities not devoured by Slaanesh are goddess of health and life stolen by Nurgle, god of war which is also the aspect of Khorne, and god of trickery which is also an aspect of Tzeench?

Yeah, he claimed him then khaine got broken during Khorne and Slaaneshes fore play and scattered to all the craftworlds.
This is pretty basic lore

>Le ebil commi meme
It was bullshit 40 years ago, it still is.

I believe that actually happens a fair bit in hive nobility - all the chaos gods recruit there to an extent, and Tzeench has it in with schemers, social climbers and politicians, but a slaanesh cult full of depraved nobility is a highly common trope in the 40k world.

Also this is a terrible thread

You're wrong. This is much more correct:

>Khorne: Warrior caste. Focused on warfare.
>Tzeentch: Political and administrative caste. Focused on steering society and manipulating the people.
>Slaanesh: Artisan and artist caste. Focused on achieving perfection.
>Nurgle: The aristocratic caste. Focused on maintaining their own status.

not anymore it isnt. it was just khaine and slaanesh now. slaanesh wins but cant destroy khaine so breaks him up. its in the new codex bud.

The Holodomor.

>Everybody has sex!
'tard

>Nurgle
>Aristocratic
No, he's more like the bottom of society. The losers that toil in the coal mines while the other castes play their games.

Aristocracy and warrior castes are often the same.

Keep
/pol/
In
/pol/