XLM | Stellar

You guys see this?

Posting shit redd*t has dug up lately which is confirming its big use with IBM.

Get in now while you can.

dashboard.stellar.org/#main

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696
stellar.org/
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
stellar.org/how-it-works/use-cases/
stellar.org/about/
xlmpool.com/en.html
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7kuege/how_to_set_inflation_destination_for_ledger_nano_s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this meme coin goes sideways for eternity

>tfw Stellar cult investigated and found FairX through breadcrumb riddles left by IBM employees

>scamcoin
>pajeetcoin
>ripplefork
>notdelusional

oh man I cant wait for the FOMO to hit, yesterday was nothing

twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696

a better store of value than bitcoin then

You must be new here, your comment will serve to deter off most idiots but this is ignoring a massive moon mission here soon. You would be able to see this if you've watched the coins over the years.

Patent created by Fairx folks which possibly incorporates Wells Fargo into the mix as well. Fargo is 3rd largest US bank.

"Systems and Methods for Sending and Receiving Math-based Currency via Fiat Currency Account

Patent date Issued: Sep 1, 2016 Patent issuer and number: us 052873-0489

Patent description: An initiative of the Wells Fargo Innovation Lab to integrate demand deposit accounts directly with blockchain-based cryptocurrencies to improve the execution speed and efficiency of domestic and cross-border multi-currency transactions, payments, and remittances. "

2500 good place to go in at this point?

its only going up user, your call.

>our comment will serve to deter off most idiots

Good, makes the FOMO ride go faster when they dont do research

Im 100% XLM after the BTC dip because this is the one of the competitors for 2018. Ive already been following this and regret not getting in early. However, in 2018, this is going to be huge so 0.30$ is a bargain atm

Im in it, first coin bought ever. Abstract kind of feel desu.

Remember, this is a hodl that will give you 1000% gains over 1 year. Follow their website and research more about it (you should have did that before you bought)

Solid pick though, welcome aboard

Given XRPs run, 1000% gain is easily confirmed

how high can it get, lets say eoy 2018? i cant hold any more than 500 right now

10,000$ should be $100,000 EOY

Yeah, but they just won't learn.

5$ would be great

2.5x the mcap of Bitcoin... I fuckin doubt it

Looked through their website, whitepaper, the subreddit and finally the Veeky Forums threads after I heard from it. Cant say that I would have found the coin on my own, but its a ok start I guess.

Where can I buy Stellar right now?

bittrex

Look at how in one year the market cap exploded, this is the year it's going to explode even harder. Prepare your butthole.

except for yesterday. You did have some yesterday, didn't you?

they should really change that logo, doesn't look very professional

Binance, you mean... fuck Bittrex.

Also, notice the stellar logo on this paypal shit

not the same rocket dickweed

trade XLM for POE then sell POE and buy more XLM

wut?

bittrex probably still has account sign ups disabled

eh, ill stick to the official news like FairX

sounds like pnd rumor to me

Partnership with PayPal confirmed

Not the same rocket, but same company. Remer how everyone on biz for most of this year said XLM should fix their logo? Well you're looking at it.

They learn when they realized all they had to do was read their project they were investing in

>stellar.org/

>stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/

>stellar.org/how-it-works/use-cases/

I dont see PayPal, nothing has been confirmed yet

Anyone else see this 1d bull flag? We headed to the moon.

stellar.org/about/
>ctrl-f paypal

The writings on the wall. This isnt a pump and dump jerk off session. This shit is real.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Guys, don't forget to set up the inflation pool voting for your wallet to receive 1% yearly free lumens.

xlmpool.com/en.html

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7kuege/how_to_set_inflation_destination_for_ledger_nano_s/

ITS NOT CONFIRMED REEEEEEEEEEE

IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING

That's your own fault, we've shilled XLM for months and you had ample time to get in.

>shilling this hard

>wells Fargo
>patents

Fuck these kikes.

>wells fargo is the stellar market maker

Its adapt or die, and fargo is getting the leg up on the other banks

Sunk back to 24c today, rubbing my hands waiting for the next dip to buy moar

fuck wells fargo and fuck you

Its a patent design to safeguard their business. Any business would do the same before venturing into new projects

ignore him, he is probably some 18 year old dumb fuck

I'll probably buy more XLM when it goes back down to .19-.20. Remember it's still up like 900% over three month so I'd expect a HUGE correction soon unless fairx goes live early. Buy the next dip and hold until Q4 '18 or Q1 '19.

sweetie....

fuck you. I was an early bitcoin community member. I went through Gox. I went through coinapult. I went through Bitvegas. I went through the fall of Silk Road. I went through the Evolution exit scam. You're a fucking child. fuck you nu coiners for fucking up something great.

>Q4 2018
Dude, fuck that shit.

>XLM when it goes back down to .19-.20

0.30 is the new floor, look at today, BTC went down massively, but XLM corrected with regards to sats to stay at $0.30

It's going up early 2018

Lol imagine being this retarded. It is not going back down to that dumbass.

Should I put everything I have into XLM?

yes user, there isnt a better coin to invest in that is:

>this cheap
>has this much real world confirmed hype/use

depends

do you think your stuff is better expected value (probability of gains * potential gains)?

So did ripple

How do I know this won't lead to another flood of pink wojaks?

you have been warned, there is plenty of free research out there

reee the jew baankres are evil pol said so reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hate money

low iq, fuck off

.24c?? Fucking where?

this meme coin turned $300 into 6,5k for me

>this cheap

I hope you do not mean the price of 1 XLM because in this case you'd be actually retarded.
Nevertheless its marketcap really is too low compared to XRP, so it surely will follow up

They are a dangerous enemy but a powerful ally

>top 10 greatest anime alliances

Is this going to be a good long term hold? I won't have access to a computer for a couple months, but I wanna buy right now

This and ICX are good "set it and forget it" holds.

Is there a good wallet to hold them in? Am I safe leaving them in binance or will I have to buy a physical or cold storage wallet.

MyEtherWallet

No, MY ether wallet!

What’s the downside to leaving it in binance?

This. MEW, then print out the paper wallet and keep it in a safe place. Good to go.

losing all your shit when they get hacked

I leave my stuff on Binance while actively trading, but if I were to be away from a computer or device for months, MEW will make you feel better in case it gets hacked.

Do you even math? 100k is 10x from 10k. 50b cap

Welcome aboard moon 1. If you want to flip you can, but just buy low sell high. XLM will be over $1 EoY.

it's at $0.33 right now. It will easily be $1-$2 EoY.

If you watch and buy the dips you can 10x for sure.

That was the dip. Was high 23c, like I called it, last night. Sold at 2741, bought back in at 2400, and now I'm riding it to 3200 today.

Apologies in advance how do I buy stellar if I'm located in the US having difficulties finding an exchange.

Buy ETH with fiat, move ETH to exchange that has XLM listed (for example Bittrex or Binance), trade ETH for XLM.

Thanks

How did you learn to recognize dips and generally make educated guesses where the price will go?

XLM doesnt have huge dips, so take that as you will

Is your name Pajeet?

Which year nigger, 2018 or 2017

>not using LTC
>cheaper fees and isn’t congested by fucking pokemon and cats

normies are buying in boys

very bullish

lmao

just set your gwei to 40 - 45, nigger, who the fuck uses litecoin trading pairs

End of year is tomorrow m8.

Have you taken the lumen pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The lumen pill was founded in 2014 by Sir Reginald lumenpill, who is seen in the attached picture.

Forget cripple and chain pills, lumen pills are the way of the future.

Pic related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the lumen pill today! Chain pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, cripple pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /pol/ maymays, this one is the readl deal.

If those are the devs I'm dumping my bags right fucking now and taking my 2x.

>its a vidya game where the good guy and the bad guy put aside their differences and join up to fight an even greater threat....just this once...

What is the best paper wallet for Stellar?

No they're not but
>trading with your emotions
You are like little baby

MEW

>devs

those are just normies that bought ripple early.

>2x

you should either leave or kys if youre not going to do any more research other than what Veeky Forums tells you