Trading some high end Magic cards for crypto, altcoins, and shitcoins at a huge discount (since BTC is dying right now)

Trading some high end Magic cards for crypto, altcoins, and shitcoins at a huge discount (since BTC is dying right now)

Not a bad time to consider diversifying your stuff in some well discounted expensive cardboard.

Would sell the whole lot or pieces, just trying to get some to buy into the current downturn (and some family shit going on)

The hell am I looking at

A lot of money

MTGox

How much for the Black Lotus?

Fuck some of them are high end? Got that shit mixed with my trash commons...

I think they were shut down for losing a shitton of BTC and had to file bankruptcy so unless they are operating somewhere else, I don't think it's an option anymore.

Boy u miss loving to play this game... I got dumped after a 4 year relationship and it killed everything for a long time lol

Gay

I'm looking for around ~0.3 BTC or in that ballpark for the lotus, trying to sell in bulk so would offer discounts for more.

I has a Red Dragon but a friend stole it from me. How much is that shit worth now? It was 200 about 20 years ago.

Probably a Shivan Dragon (it's the most iconic one), depending on quality, condition, set, it could be probably in the $400-600 range on the high end.

Lots of variables

Chimeric Dragon now that I think of it. Maybe 4th addition

How much for Lord of the Pit?

I think I have a beta one around here somewhere, I'd have to check. Maybe $100-200 or so.

>Doesn't even ask which edition

retard

I'm guessing he was referring to the Beta one in the OP, unlimited would obv. be a bit cheaper (but who wants that white border when you can have black)

No I'm talking about Alpha or Beta. It could actually be the international edition which is only worth 700$

That's a good point, yeah hard to tell from the image but corners aren't nearly as rounded for alpha. Wasn't sure if he/she had just awesome vision and could tell from that one.

Anyways if anyone is legit interested in anything or has any questions shoot me an email at bchildens85 at gmail

I'll make you a really great deal for crypto and can get this shit in the mail today if you were interested as trying to move while the markets are down.

I'll pop back in later as well.

Why is your sapphire so JUST

Got it a long time ago and it was beat to shit then, but it was cheap.

It's far and away the worst off of the beta P9 I have. I sold off a NM one earlier this year.