warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=T_zoSKrbVqo

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
>epub
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz
>pdf
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4-qCAbw8sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Omnissiah

second for best chapter

Third for Tau negotiations

I hope Chapter Approved gives IW their Basilisks back

Magpies stole the title edition

Fourth for the handsomest primarch. Fulgrim can eat a dick

Ill give you that. Wish they had special rules

That horrifiy momment when you changed the duncan but forgot to set the subject

What do we know about Chapter Approved? Release date? Content?
I want to know about the Celestine and Guilliman nerfs as well as the apparent support for armies that aren't getting an codex soon in particular Sisters

She wants that necron dick

in december.

leaks have gurillaman going up 50 points

>ebin maymay duncan video
>no subject
>no wholesome general image
You are scum.

Why don't you have a seat over there.

hey at least he got the bcklink

If we assume codex-compliance, what would Blood Ravens have for their Chapter tactic, warlord trait, and strategy? No memes please.

I'm creating a backup list for my renegades and heretics because our local autist thinks FW is overpowered and wants to limit it to one unit per army. I'm just looking for a place to put those extra 17 points.

Crybaby backup list (Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition) [102 PL, 1983pts]
>Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum)
Regiment
>Valhallan
HQ
>Primaris Psyker
3) Psychic Barrier, 4) Nightshroud, Force Stave
Heavy Support
>Basilisks
Basilisk w/Heavy Bolter
>Basilisks
2xBasilisk w/Heavy Bolter
>Wyverns
3xWyvern w/Heavy Bolter
>Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum)
Regiment
>Valhallan
HQ
>Company Commander
Astra Militarum Orders, Boltgun, Chainsword, PIETROV’S MK 45
>Company Commander
Chainsword, KUROV’S AQUILA, Laspistol
Troops
>Conscripts
Four seperate 30x Conscript squads
>Supreme Command Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum)
Regiment
>Valhallan
HQ
>Primaris Psyker
2) Gaze of the Emperor, 3) Psychic Barrier, Force Stave
>Primaris Psyker
3) Psychic Barrier, 6) Psychic Maelstrom, Force Stave
>Primaris Psyker
1) Terrifying Visions, 3) Psychic Barrier, Force Stave
Elites
>Tech-Priest Enginseer
Servo-arm
Lord of War
>Baneblade
Autocannon, Demolisher cannon, Twin heavy bolter
4 Lascannon & Twin Heavy Flamer Sponsons
Dedicated Transport
>Trojan Support Vehicle
Heavy Bolter

The salamander trait, i here they are good at stealing shit too.

Only 25 last time I checked.

hey whoa hwoa hwoa, I don't want to fuck her.

She wants to fuck him

Didn't mean to reply to the Iron Warriors autist, sorry.

>autist thinks R&H are overpowered
literally how

"I swear officer! I didn't record it! I only watched it!"

>back
it's been 10 fucking years, they're as likely and deserving to get them back as SW are leman russes

The Forge World tag. I don't even bring maefic lords.

>le not thousand sons

terrible, terrible chapter made from the worst faction in all of 40k

Who was in the wrong?

Why are the Night Lords so much better than other legions? Is it because the don't receive as much wanking as the other legions?

The green one was assaulted unlawfully. The pink one's life is now entirely up to the green one's feelings.

But this is wrong. It's a solid chapter but what ruined them are the memes. DoW and BL memes both.

They aren't. Also Night Lords fans are a special kind of cancer.

>Fourth
You are 6th.

Fulgrim confirmed to be the most handsomest Primarch

Its their Nihilistic nature combined with the metal paint scheme.

you are wrong.

1KS are easily best legion, especially in aesthetic.

Fuck em. They're assholes with a goal they don't understand.

What happens when Chaos wins? They lose.

The cool batwings

>Also Night Lords fans are a special kind of cancer.
Doesn't it apply to all marinefags?

Because they aren't and you're a spamming fucking faggot.

>gaudy Egyptian shit
>described as dark skinned in the lore

Nah

>gaudy Egyptian shit
stopped reading there

Im still waiting for someone to paint thousand sons as KANGZ with pale-skinned cultist slaves.

WE

They really are

Maybe it's the fact that their primarch is batman?

Yes but NLfags are a special case. They are as whiny and self-righteous as their legion.

WUZ

Speculation on what Tau sept traits will be? I'm convinced they'll use, for the most part, First Sphere septs as they're the most important and prevalent in the fluff with established quirks.

Off the top of my head, maybe they'll give Vior'la +1S or +1WS due to being "highly aggressive and skilled". Fal'shia is known as the centre for technological development, so maybe ... -1AP to all Pulse weaponry? Bork'an may be something with command points or re-rolls since they're the centre of learning and academia.

Ideas? Hopes?

I'll say it right now, Curze was a baby bitch boy. The Night Haunter is where it's at!

You would stop there, nigger.

KANGZ

N' WIZARDS

Reroll 1's to wound in the fight phase
Reroll morale
Ignores cover

All I hope for is the ability to deepstrike within 9" without becon support.

First time ive seen us complete a we wuz kangz properly in a long time, good on you user

Stuff that's not fucking useless, please.

T'au sept: rerolls to misses in the fight phase vs buildings after being summoned while disembarking

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Night Lords. The edge is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of corny 80's hair metal most of the referenceswill go over a typical 40k player's head. There’s also an Curze's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their character- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Batman and Marvel literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the implications of the Night Lords, to realise that they’re not just immoral- they're for edgy losers with no LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Night Lords truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the principled argument of Talos Valcoran's existential catchphrase “JUST,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Fraser's epic Alimony. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those Raven Guard simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Aaron Dembski Bowden's genius wit unfolds itself on their book pages. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an "Ave dominus nox" tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I think that'd be far too broken honestly. homing beacons add more tactical options to you. If they just did that trait, they'd be literally useless. They're good, that's why they're 20 points a pop, eh.

Alright! Fine! You asked for it!
>reroll 1's to hit if the model didn't move this turn
Happy now!?

He got fucked in the ass by his sons though.

Real talk, the onoy time ive seen the high IQ r&m argument is in ironic memes

>Hopes?
Tau getting the codex as late as possible and filled with shit rules

I had to deal with so many waacfag Tau that every second without your fucking weeaboo race infecting the tables is bliss.

I masturbated watching all those Tau armies being put on the second hand markets at the start of 8th edition.

Sanguinius got fucked in the face by Horus' mace though.

>I masturbated watching all those Tau armies being put on the second hand markets at the start of 8th edition.

Good time, that really gave me a good laugh.

Fake news

It's people like you who make me play guard in 8th.

Absolutely shit thread. Just let this one die until someone with half a brain can make a new one.

>tfw you found a good deal on second hand models but they're 1000 miles away

really fucking tempted to go get them, sleep the night off in my car and drive back

Since my time as a child, I've dreamed of becoming an Egyptologist, and may very well persue that dream in the coming years, but boy
the "Egyptians were black" meme is fucking cancer
It's what showed little me that blacks can be just as fucking dumb as German and Irish mutts that think they were responsible for Rome. I'm just glad academia isn't as buttfuck retarded as some archaeological fields and anything 'KANGZ'-esque published is roundly mocked.

fuck off m8, nobody cares

WE

Do it man, maybe grab a friend or a family member and make it a trip worthwhile

Marginally

I apologise on their behalf, I know the fanbase attracts a shitload of toxic faggots but I assure you, some of us just want to play casual fun without big OP shit.

WUZ

ayo cracka u be finna RAYCISS n shiet muhfukka

we wuz muhfukin KANGZ while u is slaves n shiet muhfukin cumskin ass muhfuka

NIGGA WIT TIDDIES

It will be retconned.

And it's people like you, the waacfag that always chase the most broken things, that give me constant material to fap on.

All those conscripts on sale. Mmmmh!

Is it so hard to stick and play the factions you love instead of just buying 10 boxes of something the very first second it's OP?

It is close to the capital so I guess we could do a detour and see some sights...hmmm

>It's what showed little me that blacks can be just as fucking dumb as German and Irish mutts that think they were responsible for Rome.
When have the fucking irish claimed in any large numbers to be responsible for rome? some germanic or nordics revisionists occasionally do, but the irish? From my expeinrce they tend to cling more to there work in preserving classical writings during the early medieval period, which while perhaps a bit overstated is at least actually true

Shame the SJWs are trying to retcon our history. I don't see academics holding the line for much longer

KANGZ

Do it man, even if its just a days worth of "adventure" it'll be worth it

As a historian, why did early researchers decide that the Egyptians were darker skinned than the Hebrews?

Enjoy never being able to discuss Egypt now because of memers.

fuck it user, we're doing it

N' SHEIT

Alright, my friend helped me edit it, he said that at least 10 Devourers on the gants would be better than the extra 3 warriors since I have a Tervigon in the list. What should I use the last 21 points for?

Court of the Nephilim King
Tyranid Battalion Detachment

HQ
•Hive Tyrant with Stranglethorn Cannon, Scythes of Tyran, Adrenal Glands, and Toxin Sacs, 192

•Tervigon with Monstrous Scything Talons, 243

•Old One Eye, 200

Troops
•Termagants with Fleshborers and 10 Devourers (30), 160

•Tyranid Warriors with Boneswords, Deathspitters (3), 70

•Tyranid Warriors with Boneswords, Deathspitters (3), 70

Elites
•Maleceptor, 172

•Tyrant Guard with Crushing Claws, Adrenal Glands, and Toxin Sacs (6), 306

•Hive Guard with Impaler Cannons (3), 144

•Hive Guard with Impaler Cannons (3), 144

Heavy Support
•Carnifex with Tusks, Bone Mace, Monstrous Scything Talons, Adrenal Glands, Chitin Thorns, Spore Cysts, and Toxin Sacs (2), 278

Total: 1979

>Is it so hard to stick and play the factions you love instead of just buying 10 boxes of something the very first second it's OP?
Not him but the problem is, the people who do this with Tau get lumped in.

>tfw started with Thousand Sons back in 5th and when Wrath of Magnus came I got accused of being a FotM player.

Cmon, no serious responses? I actually want your opinions.

meh, egypt is pretty overrated and overvalued.

Is there ever any reason to use Mutilators?

I tentatively encourage "WE WUZ KANGZ" because it ridicules the people who genuinely believe it.

Just don't be a nigger about it and start to believe they were actually black. Some people mistake the red hair on mummies that results from the mummification process as natural, but we know that Tutankhamun did actually have natural red hair. It was a mix of Mediterranean, 'Arab', and North African. Only saw nogs in Upper Egypt (the South, don't ask why it's upper) and as slaves.

>I apologise on their behalf, I know the fanbase attracts a shitload of toxic faggots but I assure you, some of us just want to play casual fun without big OP shit.
The weird thing is that I actually used to like the Tau, mostly because of the Kroot and Vespids. I never liked the design but the idea of an elite army using auxiliaries from conquered races is awesome.

GW and the waacfags made me hate them, making the auxiliaries irrelevant and giving them the most annoying, mindless and broken mechanics.

I can only hope Tau become the faction it is suppose to be.

So I'm gonna buy a DEldar SC as a gift to myself for the holidays. love the aesthetic and lore, and i figure they have a lotta good models to work on edge-highlighting. im thinking about this scheme but what other schemes have you anons seen or use that are cool but not the standard kabalite green?

but user, there were black pharaohs and black egyptians. They just (probably) weren't the majority.

I Just want slick mechs drones and a lot of dakka

Dont worry to much, anyone with half a brain knows the truth. m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4-qCAbw8sY

Western academia is rapidly turning into crap.
Bloody hell when “scientists” are pushing feelings over fact we know we have fuck up hard

When Admech Engeniseer chant their repair and mantainment manuals when doing stuff sound sane by comparisons we have fuck up.

>I tentatively encourage "WE WUZ KANGZ" because it ridicules the people who genuinely believe it.
Why encounter WE WUZ xdd shit when people want to talk about things like 1ks though?

I would assume shipping would be cheaper.