Is there anything more blatantly magical realm-y than the girdle of gender change?

Is there anything more blatantly magical realm-y than the girdle of gender change?

Only if you have a fetish for gender-bending

It let me release my bro lust without being a homo

FATAL

Serum of Sex Shift.

>From an old thread about cursed items:

The Womb Dagger

Created by the god of balance this wicked dagger is cursed for only women. If used as such this dagger automatically impregnates the user with the seed of whomever she kills. Alternatively if already pregnant, the child's genetic code is rewritten with those of the user's victim.

Definitely.

Yes. The girdle, while fetishized by a few, is unironically a great 'babys first cursed item' for new players. It curses you in a way that doesnt penalize you mechanically, is something the affected player likely wants to have fixed ASAP (opening up quest options for seeking a cure), and until it gets fixed impacts RP heavily. It even, potentially, has some amount of utility as a disguise. Id rather accidently a cursed girdle than a cursed sword of 'lol you cut yourself, arent penalties fun?' any day.

Genderswap fetishization only makes this magical realm if TF fetishization makes playing a druid magical realm, or fighting an enemy that uses petrification magical realm. Hell, any kind of compulsion spell or mind control is someones magical realm.

Doesnt pathfinder have spells that specifically make people attracted to you? Not fall in love, but in lust? Thats gotta be more magical realm than this.

>Cucked by a god
You just can't win in this magical world

What is that from? What is pact?

Pathfinder is notorious for hidden and not so well hidden fetish stuff. I'll quote just the ones I know for sure that exist:

-Unnatural Lust spell that makes you want to kiss, touch and have sex with the nearest creature, for a turn. What can be accomplished sexually is six seconds is unclear to me, so I how this spell is superior to Daze in utility I dont know.

-There's a woman who's cursed to be a wolf when not manning her post or within a city or something. At the adventure module, it's decided she trade sex for passage with the party and is open to start a relationship with a player that fucks her. She will be open to continue this relationship even if the party leaves the city, where she'll tag along as a wolf. Screwing the pooch is never explicitly stated, but there.

-Hermaprhoditism is a possible mutation for tieflings. It's 1 in a table with a hundred others perhaps, but it's there.

-A lesbian lover sex changing into a guy to impregnate her lover is core part of another adventure module.

-There's a potion consumed by whores who makes them pretty and charming and is addictive.

Starfinder.

You are like little baby.

That's actually a pretty awesome weapon, need a coup? Kill the king and bear his son.

>Woman cursed to be a wolf

Actually, she's a winter wolf who can turn into a human thanks to the magical witch city she lives in. She lets you into the city either for a bribe, or if you sweet-talk her with a Diplomacy check. If you make the Diplomacy check, she'll ask if you want to get a drink somewhere when she's off-duty. It's noted that finding a way for her to stay human (which she likes) outside of the city is worth a lot of brownie points if she does end up tagging along.

>What can be accomplished sexually is six seconds is unclear to me, so I how this spell is superior to Daze in utility I dont know.
Presumably it’s best used to break someone’s inhibitions or override their judgement, making it much easier for them to give in to a pre-existing temptation. In those cases, the actual effect may be much longer than six seconds.

So umm... how does that summoned monster smell?

Vore fetishism and gender-bending in kobolds springs to mind.

I remember stumbling across a writeup somewhere online about a cursed "Sword of Dragon Laying" that would compel the bearer to have sex with dragons and bear their half-dragon offspring, even genderbending a male bearer if he happened to encounter a male dragon.

>how this spell is superior to Daze in utility I dont know.
>Cast on thug guarding a door with his buddy
>"Keep your hands to yourself faggot!" "What?" "I'm kicking your ass for that!" and they get into a brawl.
Think outside the box, paizo-kid.

Invisible Slippers
Monster Girl Vest
+5 Holy Analvenger
The Decanter of Endless Yellow Water
The Circlet of Scat
The M-pregger's New Clothes
Belt of Giantess Strength

>puts on belt
>nothing happens, but it can't be removed
>slowly, the wearer starts feeling more and more uncomfortable
>realize it was a cursed belt of gender change; but not sex change

>Invisible Slippers
This right here is the worst most magical realm item possible. Any blatant fetishshit loses out because that's it's purpose. The extremely thin veil on this one magnifies the pain.

>no effect if you are unwilling
lame as heck

Unnatural Lust makes you attracted to a specific creature OR OBJECT.

Cast it on a dog shit and the enemy has to roll a will save or embrace the loaf for six seconds.