warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Peach
youtube.com/watch?v=KxuehZMHf5s&t=0s

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
>epub
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz
>pdf
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx

>when you highlight your model's face

>BRAZZERS instead of BLACKED
So close yet so far

My dudes > your dudes

Dark Angels confirmed for coolest chapter.

Yep. Basically.

1v1 me. Dawn of War. The Scouring mission.

>pr*maris BTFO

My theoretical dudes > your dudes

This wonderful chap did nothing wrong and you all know it.

I bought too much Warhammer and now I can't afford food.

You can't die from not eating for 3 days right?

I have decided that in order to get fully into the spirit of playing Death Guard, I will no longer bathe. If anyone in my local store cannot handle my rancid stench then they're simply not as blessed as I.

If any heroic chad decides to take matters into his own hands and put black paint into my miniature carry case it shall only make me stronger

that "wonderful chap" should have been aborted

Eat the cardboard boxes the warhams came in. Delicious fibre.

Disclaimer: probably don't actually do this, I'm not a Veeky Forums regularly but I suspect it's a bad idea.

Except being a part of space Al qaeda? literally killing planets already conquered by the great crusade for not worshiping the Emperor hard enough? Legion is such dicks another legion has to step in and say "stop."

>The Scouring
Does anyone actually play this mission, outside of randomly rolling it?

Huh, neat. I’m glad they’re actually going to explore some primaris vs manlet tension.

It would be completely odd if a bunch of 30k neophytes jumped into the modern dark angels and everything was cool. That makes sense for ultramarines, fists or white scars but Dangles are a little too heretical for that

Did DAoT humanity know about daemons/Chaos? They invented Geller fields, but what was the extent of their knowledge?

>You can't die from not eating for 3 days right?
You can, in theory, go weeks without food... However, it's ill-advised to go days without food. You may become dizzy and weak.
>implying you aren't weak already

>t. Corpse worshippers not realizing the truth

>wishes my hand could reliably be this steady.
I'm not bad, but doing shit like this is beyond me.

Why are the Night Lords such awesome legion? Is it because they are not tainted by Chaos?

Stay hydrated and you will survive, buy a giant box of dollar ramen when you can. You college student life style now. But you can survive a while without food, like 2 weeks, but, it is not good for you. You will not feel well and be pretty weak and disoriented from it as your body has to adjust. Water is far more important, you will die from dehydration far faster.

>mfw thots screeching like mad because of some silly app that removes their makeup from photos.

>literally killing planets already conquered by the great crusade for not worshiping the Emperor hard enough?
This is just the same as someone calling themselves a Christian but never going to church and believing in gays being able to marry and shit like that. You aren't committed to praising the emperor if you are doing a half assed job of it, they deserved everything.

i really think they are just edgy kids
they would have an excise for that if they were tainted by chaos

If i was going to buy the Horus Heresy: Betrayal at Calth to use as Chaos marines. What the fuck am i going to do with the Contemptor Dreadnought and Cataphractii Terminators? Do they have Chaos rules in 8e?

>Contemptor Dreadnought and Cataphractii Terminators? Do they have Chaos rules in 8e?
I always assumed that they were Chaos versions of most Imperial assets, being that anyone can fall.

I think that they can be tainted like the others.
Most warbands will seek less chaos but you will get people possessed and such.
Maybe in the Word Bearers being possessed is the coolest shit ever, while in the Night Lords you are considered like the Death Company for the BA

Just use them as Helbrutes and Terminators. Chaos has old ass shit due to the Warp doesn't do linear time. Baring that, Obliterators.

Praise Nurgle

> fallen hate dark angels
> all loyalists dislike dark angels
> all traitors hate dark angels
> primaris hate dark angels

It's almost like the Dark Angels are traitorous, useless cunts

Use the Cataphractii as regular ass termies, and I'm pretty sure Contemptors have rules from FW. Alternatively just use em as helbrutes.

I have decided that in order to get fully into the spirit of playing World Eaters, I will no longer skip gym. If anyone in my local store cannot handle my awesome muscles then they're simply not as blessed as I.

If any heroic virgin decides to take matters into his own hands and put black paint into my miniature carry case it shall only make me angrier.

>Loyalists happily fought side by side with the Fallen.
>The Fallen have used the Dark Angels lust for them to drag them to places where the Dark Angels are actually needed saving countless lives.

It is almost as if the Dark Angels are autistic and need handlers while the Fallen are functional humans.

forge world has rules for chaos contemptors

Note to OPs:
Mathhammer has been replaced by squigs.

Question to readers:
Should Mathhammer continue in future OPs or no? I understand this link has been abandoned?

I’m starting an Eldar army and need a lore question answered.
My army is going to be an alliance between Iyanden and Biel-tan. Which of those two Craftworlds would a Warlock make more sense thematically to be a part of? I don’t think either of them are against Warlocks, but wanted to be sure.

Thanks user.

kickstart dinner

>But remove her makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

I see it is opposite day over where you are, user.

Good question.
Considering that even retarded species like Tau know about them, I bet that at least some humans should've known about them.

Serves them right.
Besides, girls are cuter without makeup anyways. I consider wearing makeup as a form of lie.

biel-tan will have a lot of warlocks because they're the aspect warrior craftworld and you can only be a warlock if you've been an aspect warrior before.

Probably Biel-tan, though warlocks are hardly unfluffy for Iyanden (maybe not as common as spiritseers though). Warlocks are eldar on the path of the seer who previously trod the path of the warrior, and Biel-tan would have a lot of eldar who'd been on the path of the warrior at some point in their lives.

t. Low IQ retarded that believe that emotions given form are gods.
Worshipping corpses is stupid, but so are worshipping emotions. Real men use pure logic untainted by religious dogma

Are you me user?

>Waiting for a real Ork codex since 4th edition

>implying it actually removes makeup
It just adds blemishes user

What'd be a fitting craftworld trait for Mymeara? I'm guessing Alaitoc, but that feels dirty. Specially for my Shadow Spectres. -2 to hit dosnt seem fun for others.
Probably Biel-tan. Warlocks are just Eldar who stopped following the path of an aspect to instead follow the path of the seer. Biel-tan haveing such a hard on for aspect warriors in the first place probably have a higher amount of warlocks as a by-product. Besides most Lyanden warlocks would probably train to become Spiritseers anyway.

In Talon of Horus, there is short note about the first humans that they send into the Warp. The author named them "Empyronauts".

Not sure, if he mentions them meeting the local residents of the Warp too....

Do we mean actually without makeup or just foundation? Because there's a distinct difference. Why am I contributing to the shitposting?

>cuck beaten by a banana
>logical

At least 6 of the traitor legions openly worship Chaos, which means that they're much more likely to being tainted.
I think that only the IW and NL are the only legions that despise or only use chaos as a tool. The Black Legion seens to have a bit of both.

I understand you.
I have destroyed more than 1k worth of models after I failed in painting them.
I always end doing some shit that ruin my minis

Quiet you fool, don't let the women know we're onto them.

has the mathhammer website been updated for 8th yet? also you shouldn't rely heavily on mathhammer because the dice have no loyalty to no one

Reminder to ask Andy anything tomorrow

>Besides, girls are cuter without makeup anyways.
This 1000%. Most put on way to much which I find distracting. My first crush was actually a co-worker that was kinda nerdy, but put on way to much makeup. She came in one day running late and didnt put any on and it made my heart go doki doki

Not edgy at all.

Have you seen what the guys from the mexican drug cartels do with their victims? NLs are pretty much drug cartels in space

Dunno, are you a suicidal Finn who really should be writing school reports right now, rather than shitposting here?

Well duh. The effect is still the same and if it didn't get at least somewhat accurate results, women wouldn't be bitching about it.

I literally do not even fucking know what a "foundation" is. I am a guy for fuck's sake, I don't use any sort of makeup.
But yes, any sort of merely aesthetic shit splattered on one's face is disgusting in principle to me. It is a form of lie that hides your actual appearance.
The fact that such vanity, which used to mostly infect the aristocrats of old, has become staple of our entire culture.
The fact that capitalists succeeded in convincing women that they need to plaster their faces with chemicals in order to appear to be pretty, is a sure sign of how utterly detrimental this system is to us if we allow it to run amok freely.

Most girls are pretty to guys by nature. That's how they fucking attract men in the first place. They don't need tons of chemicals and aesthetic powders on their face to be pretty to us guys.

one of the biel-tan relics also works great on warlocks.
Gives a psyker a free reroll on a psykic power, but if they fail the reroll they can't make any more psykic powers that round. Which for warlocks means nothing.
Also for farseers means basically nothing as they use their inbuilt reroll on the first failed check, then if they fail the second check would use the relic. Then out of pyskic powers. Unless they use they wanted to use the stratagem.

Also the new Runes of battle are great for helping Aspect Warriors.

I'm trying to piss off our local autist by turning my FW renegades and heretics list into a WAACfag guard list until he begs me to go back to my FW rules. I've already got a baneblade and the vahallen pistol of index commissars, how else can I make this list more dickish?

Crybaby backup list (Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition) [102 PL, 1983pts]
>Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum)
Regiment
>Valhallan
HQ
>Primaris Psyker
3) Psychic Barrier, 4) Nightshroud, Force Stave
Heavy Support
>Basilisks
Basilisk w/Heavy Bolter
>Basilisks
2xBasilisk w/Heavy Bolter
>Wyverns
3xWyvern w/Heavy Bolter
>Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum)
Regiment
>Valhallan
HQ
>Company Commander
Astra Militarum Orders, Boltgun, Chainsword, PIETROV’S MK 45
>Company Commander
Chainsword, KUROV’S AQUILA, Laspistol
Troops
>Conscripts
Four seperate 30x Conscript squads
>Supreme Command Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum)
Regiment
>Valhallan
HQ
>Primaris Psyker
2) Gaze of the Emperor, 3) Psychic Barrier, Force Stave
>Primaris Psyker
3) Psychic Barrier, 6) Psychic Maelstrom, Force Stave
>Primaris Psyker
1) Terrifying Visions, 3) Psychic Barrier, Force Stave
Elites
>Tech-Priest Enginseer
Servo-arm
Lord of War
>Baneblade
Autocannon, Demolisher cannon, Twin heavy bolter
4 Lascannon & Twin Heavy Flamer Sponsons
Dedicated Transport
>Trojan Support Vehicle
Heavy Bolter

Petulant manchild =/= real men.

I think you've been using the same image since 4th as well, pinhead.

Well they were sort of like that until Curze lost control of his legion, now they just flay babies for shits and giggles

hellforged contemptor is forgeworld and very good, and DG use cataphractii termies but idk if any other chaos dudes do (this only matters if you are super into being accurate with your models)

dude, you need to calm the fuck down.
There is a lot of anger there you need a healthy outlet for.

Not every act of personal expression is a lie intended to deceive you.

You have to go back.

Because is this or Kangs.
At least makeup had something to do with painting

I am mainly looking to make some interesting allies for my Khorne Daemons. Now i just need to decide how to paint them.

>made my heart go doki doki
This post gave me diabetes

I agree that was adorable, too bad user is a fat neck beard that will never find love

Are you by chance, a woman?

What're your thoughts on pic-related?

so stage makeup, intended to give make facial features clear at a distance under bright lights. It looks overdone close up, but that's not how it's seen in action.

Exactly like would be happening looking at the faces of your models on a table form standing.

Take the 3 psykers and the bane blade and make Tallarn to outflank them.

Drink tears

World Eater trait + contemptor + a forgeworld hellwright is nightmare fuel. 7 14str -4 4dmg attacks hitting on 2+ with d3 wounds coming back per turn and you can eat models you kill for extra wounds. very cool

In a seperate supreme command detachment that is

>girls are cuter without makeup anyways
They don't wear makeup for men, they wear it for other women. Men compete in more active pursuits like sports, games, fights. Women compete "passively."

nope, a guy. But I've been in theater, been in a wedding party, and paint.

People do it knowing it's an effect, and the viewer knows it's an effect, but it looks cool.
We're not trying to fool you into thinking there isn't stuff on their face, their trying to make a thing that looks nice to them.

You're seeing deception instead of creation, and clearly coming from a place of anger and ego.
Maybe what they're doing isn't about you?

is the Battle for Vedros Starter Set worth it?

I play orks and also wanna paint some Iron hands on the side

This would be nice. Should i paint them Heresy Era colour scheme? the warp works like that right? Heresy Era fuckers showing up in modern day?

My store manager told me The Lion was coming soon now - I dont know if that means within the year or sometime next but I hope sooner rather than later. I really want to have something to compete since my closest friends play Ultramarines, Thousand Sons and Death Guard so unless I make a really try-hard playlist, I lose most games where they bring Primarchs.

One month without food, one week without liquid, one fortnight without sleep...

It is as if you never went to the scouts as a kid user

comes with best deffchoppa, at least

Never happened.
The retarded banana fell right into Perturabo's trap

>store manager

Jesus why do Eldar have so many -1 to hit modifiers. I can pretty easily get a -3 to hit against my Shadow Spectres. That's disgusting.

Also has there been a FAQ about whether or not the Avatar can pick his warlord trait or if he's stuck with the craftworld one?

Your store manger is lying to you, Lion ain't waking up any time soon

>women wouldn’t be bitching about something that just makes them look shitty
Really nigger?
Rea

Sure, with chaos you have a lot of options

>My store manager told me The Emperor was coming soon now - I dont know if that means within the year or sometime next but I hope sooner rather than later. I really want to have something to compete since my closest friends play Ultramarines, Thousand Sons and Death Guard so unless I make a really try-hard playlist, I lose most games where they bring Primarchs.

>If we can't trust you idiots with the handheld Lascannons what makes you think we'll trust you with the chapter secrets?
Our chapter has secrets?
>NO!

> But I've been in theater,

Not really.
The vast majority of girls are ugly as fuck.
They attracted men because men are lustfull creatures, not because they're really pretty. I think that Schopenhauer wrote about it once

>t. insecure manlet

How would the store manager even know? Store managers are too low on the chain to know anything about in-development projects until they actually receive the inserts and displays.

Next time, ask him what makes him say that. If he says he got a memo or some promotional material, ask him to let you take a peek/pic. Tell him the frothing fanbase reveal will be good for sales.

You need to go hack, mr. roboto

Why are Dornfags so shit at making memes?
You didn't even mirrored Dorm's face