Drawthread: Pixelanon Returns Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Drawthread Discord:
>discord.gg/Sa7b9s

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/s4EAcZP.png),
i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
discord.gg/7Wn63Sf
youtube.com/watch?v=hRD8z4cTjTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to request someone to draw my Blood Huntress for an upcoming game of 5e. She's got a cloth-and-corset type look like in the upper middle image, with a thick padded belt around her abdomen and a second belt hanging below it to carry a series of small glass vials. Her left arm has a dark studded leather bracer like on the bottom left, and thigh-high soft hide boots like in the bottom middle, with dark studded armor around her shins in a similar design to her bracer.

Her hair's auburn, and starts out long and flowing like the top middle, until it's braided together at the bottom. Her eyes are green and her skin's pale, and she wields a hand crossbow that would ideally be a mix of the two in the reference image. She also has two shortswords like the one on the top-left, one with a silvered blade and one that's simple steel.

For full disclosure, I tried my hand at drawing her as well (i.imgur.com/s4EAcZP.png), but would love to see someone else more skilled than my amateurish How To Draw Cartoons Via Youtube attempt give her a shot. (Plus I forgot the swords and the vials.)

Thank you in advance!

Requesting my Traitor Warhound Princeps, Enyo.

Her most notable features are a set of six horns that curl back from her forehead; her long, scarlet hair most often tied into a handful of messy braids; and her oversized, sharpened teeth. She's just as used to fighting outside her Warhound as within, and bears a history of scars and burns on her fit body. Though you can't really see it from the front, her back splits into a huge toothy maw, and several fleshy tendrils sprout from it to connect her to her Titan.

She wears an armoured, backless bodice, with some fluttery cloth bits draping down from it over her legs, like longer coattails. Long, clawed gauntlets and high, heavy boots protect her limbs, stiff and layered with a preferably semi-chitinous sort of look.

I'd be perfectly happy with any level of detail, in any style, and with any artistic liberties taken, as long is it is still generally recognisable. Including her Warhound Titan in full would take an insane amount of effort, so don't worry about it unless you really want to. Just having her sitting connected in her command throne, maybe laughing maniacally/gleefully, would be good to show that's she is actually a Princeps.

I'm not sure if backstory and fluff is wanted in these requests, so I'll leave it all out just in case. Thanks if anyone takes this up!

Reposting request, now with 100% more reference art.

Danke schoen.

migrating requesting a pic of my pc from an evil party. he's an evil cleric of zarus turned disciple of mephistopheles. the right side of his face is burned and has a a half glasgow smile so he covers it with an opera mask. maybe draw him 'passing judgement' on a 'heretic' burning at the stake too? his weapon and gear look like the ones in the pic. thanks.

I'd like to request art for a character for an upcoming game I'm in. It's a Pathfinder game, and she's a Vanara Alchemist.

Her physique is rather well built, being balanced in both strength and dexterity. Her personality is somewhat mischievous and she has a few hedonistic tendencies

I'd like to request the pinnacle of armor engineering in my setting, which is an incredibly complex suit of anime` (animated) armor with near-full flexibility that covers the entire body and is enchanted to have fiendish durability against everything from lances to cannon fire.

First of all, as in [1] the main body of the armor is comprised of articulated plates riveted together that cover literally every inch of the body. There are no exposed joints, no open elbow or knee pits, and even the legs and armpits have compressed articulation so at no point is any gap exposed. Even the breastplate and pauldrons are segmented in appearance of animated armor, with the breastplate being able to compress together so the wearer can bend down. The gorget is fully segmented as well so you can flex your head side to side or look up and down.

The helmet is an armet like in [2], with an articulated rear cranium allowing the wearer to tilt their head up high, and is connected directly to the gorget. There is no gap to shove a knife through, it's all riveted or bolted articulating plates with solid pieces over non-moving body parts like the face or shins.

The entire armor is absolutely smothered in gold and silver decoration as well like in [3]. The armor is incredibly rare, very expensive to produce, and its presence makes one believe they're starting at a demigod. The armor has no fabric decoration on it, but instead is often draped with an animal pelt cape, in this case a polar bear [4].

Finally for a weapon, this nobleman is wielding a flintlock halberd [5], however unlike the single barrel in the reference, I'd appreciate if the artist could put two barrels on either side of the polearm.

Anchoring my request.

Requesting my Blood Elf, dressed in something similar to the lower left pic, holding and grimacing/looking nervous at a really bad hand of Hearthstone cards she was just dealt.

Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, drawfriends.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Anchor

Wanchor.

Requesting a space soldier design for a Starfinder game. Basically a modern-style armored hardsuit but with a more classic sci-fi "bubble helmet" design.

posting a WIP still hoping it gets finished

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Anchoring?

Requesting a female satyr-like creature with the legs of a coyote rather than a goat, with stitches between her lower and upper halves. She has a dusty plaid shirt that's a tad too big for her, bandages with dried blood wrapped around her paws and one knee, and a stetson riddled with bullet holes.

Discord link doesnt seem to work

Migrating my drow sorceress request!

oh, forgot to attach the image again.

They forgot to update with the permanent link discord.gg/7Wn63Sf

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

That is exactly like the mess I exactly thought it would be. Exactly.

Requesting a former raider lord seeking redemption
He is wearing the same armor as the right pic and is about the same age; he just have the same scar and haircut as the top left pic.
He still have the skull flail in one of his hand but his other arm has been replaced by an homemade flamethrower proesthethic
Thanks!

Anchor.

I made way too many of these.

Requesting a female Alchemist and her mechanical servant.

Funnily enough I got something very similar to this years ago.

Requesting a couple characters for an upcoming game. A pirate/dragonrider and his mount as they charge to commit some good old fashioned piracy, kinda like the image on the right, but with him wielding the sword at the bottom. He wears a red bandana with a dragon symbol on it on his head, and his poncho is the same red color. His pants are mossy green.

Nice booty.

Requesting a re-do of this emblem I cobbled together.

It's supposed to be a sun where the flames have been changed out with lightning bolts with a crown over the whole thing. Thanks if you can help me out to have a not shit version.

Reposting for new thread. Requesting my Dragonborn Paladin if you please.

Possibly anchoring for whoever it was that asked me a question about his armor last thread

Could I get an edit of pic related, please? I'd like him to have a more tan complexion, brown hair, and brown eyes. Thank you.

Yes I know I saw it last time. I might add this to the reference picture next time.

May I please have a drawing of a stormvermin dabbing on a smaller skavenslave. The stormvermin is angled a little above him, and the skaven is scared/star struck. I accidentally put in a small picture of a scribe instead of a skaven slave.

Specifically the arm that's closer towards the skavenslave is the one that is bent inwards.

Oh hey, that's pretty good! I realize now I forgot to point out in the reference that she has pants. My bad. In any case, thanks for your delivery!

Requesting my hunter for the one ring rpg.
He is of normal hight but imposing stature, the pic is for the kind of build i was thinking of.
He wears furs over chainmail, carries an one handed battleaxe of crude design and two throwing spears.
He is missing his left hand and has a metal hook instead.
He has a helmet with nose and cheek guards but if you decide to picture him without it he has a wild black beard and hair, big nose and rough features including a monobrow.
Some music: youtube.com/watch?v=hRD8z4cTjTM
Thanks for reading, if you have any questions regarding this request feel free to ask.

I would like to request this lady here drawn as an occult looking pirate. Please give her a spooky looking cutlass too.

I would like to request a helmetless Space Marine similar to the one in the reference pic doing the same pose but with his helmet under the arm opposite of the one holding his sword.
He also has the addition of the kilt and sash in the pose reference and with an inverted color scheme for his chapter badge on the Bronze Pauldron.

A while ago a drawfag was kind enough to do a uniform design for a game that I'm in. I'd like to request any drawfag interested to draw my player character in uniform. The picture on the left is the uniform that was drawn (photoshopped by me to be the correct color) and the picture on the right is a horrible attempt by me to give a general idea of what the character looks like. The bits on the shoulder, forearm and knee are metal armor.

The character himself is a 19 year old college student drafted into the Great War so I'm looking for a younger and more naive look to him. He has short dirty blonde hair (not a short military cut though), freckles and round glasses. The flask and blush are referencing the fact that he became a bit of an alcoholic due to the stress of war before the player party found him. Since then they have been forcing him to not be drunk so much so the flask and drunkeness doesn't need to be pictured. Also he doesn't have to be wearing his hat, he can just be carrying it in his hands or have it lying down on the side. Maybe picture him posing for an official photograph or relaxing next to a tank.

Thank you in advance.

As to why there is no visible armor covering the center of mass, I'll quote myself.

>If you look under the shirt, you can see pieces of armor peeking out. Specifically you can see some straps on the thighs attached to some armor there. Of course it's a bit hard to make out with the uniform and metal being the same color. This setting has magic in it, so either the uniform itself is enchanted to offer a little bit of protection of the metal is enchanted to be light weight. Either or.

Reposting.
Requesting a halfling farmer monk, center is pretty much the face/build, potentially a bit older (slightly grayed hair, more tanned/wrinkled face). left gives an idea of robes to use for a more monk-esque look, maybe with a vest worn over or casual clothes, patched pants, etc worn underneath to maintain the peasant look. Hoe on the right is the main weapon, wielded like a quarterstaff.

This, this is just lazy.

t. fellow beggarfag

Seriously, nobody cares.

Well, as a drawfag I do care.

I'll just skip the half-assed attempt of request and go to this fella

Hello! I'd like to request my ANGRY female dwarf berserker/ranger. Her name is Friisi, and she dual wields a boarding axe and seax, as well as having some short throwing javelins on her back in a quiver. I'm only requesting her as a character portrait, but if any drawfriend wants to go all out, her cleaving a goblin head in two would be awesome.

Migrating!

Trying my luck again.

Requesting art for Starfinder.

Rougarou, basically like this dude, except wearing heavy sci-fi battle armor, wielding a bastard sword. Hands and the sword blade are crackling with electricity as he's using some minor spellcasting ability to do electrical damage.

Requesting a makeshift tribal-like spear made from the proboscis of a giant monstrous mosquito. Its for a magic item entry in a campaign I'm running that's designed for a lizardfolk ranger.

Greetings drawthread

I'd like to request this scene from my last Starfinder game please.

My character pictured left was communicating with the captain of the ship. He was checking scans on a ship's communicator for her.

He spilled his orange drink all over the terminal and onto the floor.

An Alien dog who is a resident on the ship (And harmless but she is scary) Is trying to lap the beverage on the floor (Like a dog would if you spilled food). He is trying his best to stop her, whilst on the communicator at the same time.

Why is she so angry?

Could be get a slaaneshified version of this maurader? Handsome, no facial hair, new colors, new tattoo?

Thanks for the anchor m8! Work should be able to continue on this tomorrow.

No rush, thanks again.

Weighing Anchor.

wouldn't you be if you were a dwarf

Ooo, a very drastic departure from the trappings of the archetype. I love the bright colors and the gambler angle. Thank you.

How many of these things do you have now?

Really fuckin' hates gobbos.

50-60

Bloody hell, thats pathetic

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Migrating again, and I hope I've fixed the typos.

An Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor, but he's an Eldar, not a human.

I'd prefer a full-body image like the Inquisitors in the references, please; color is optional, but if you do use it he should have a matching deep red coat & hat and red/bright auburn hair. Hair in a ponytail.

He should have the long, thin, severely angular face shape (though not as roughed up as that Dark Eldar in my reference), with an aloof/stoic/stern expression, and his rosette should be at his chest or throat. Other details are up to you.

There you go

Request my Blades in the Dark character. An indian-looking man with a giant winged mustache dressed in safari hunting gear with a big elephant gun. Posing in front of a dead be-tentacled monster with his pet ghost-hunting dog

kek I told you weeks ago that was never getting done and two new deliveries from that artist in a day are proof

Nice. Great work, man.

migrating from tried to make it less ugly again, compress it down to just essence of the guy

Requesting a Rebel Alliance officer for a Star Wars game.

Small update on inking

Greetings drawpals. I've been in a campaign for a few months with this pc but I've never had an actual picture of my enchantment wizard, hopefully that can change sometime soon.
She was introduced to the party during a performance gone assassination attempt, and has stuck with the party since.
She loves music and treats each encounter/battle as if she is conducting an orchestra. Would be pretty cool if she was drawn mid 'conducting' a spell. I'm all for artists going outside the box, so have fun with it.

May I request a male elf soldier flirting or fraternizing with a female human civilian?

The male elf soldier is equipped with the armor like in pic related on the right, but he has his helmet off and has it held on his side.

And the female human civilian can look like the one in the left.

The human woman would be blusing and flattered at the elf soldier guy who's flirting/fraternizing with her.

Requesting Brock Lesnar dressed as Saitama from One Punch Man. If you include Heyman make him whatever you want.

or here, man thank you so much for taking this up! Her sword looks a m a z i n g

I'm afraid I'm garbage at inking and coloring, but here's my shot at it for pencils.

If I could trouble one of you kind drawfags, I have, perhaps, the looniest shadowrun character I've ever heard:

"angry, drunk, paraplegic, 56 year old elf rigger, with hair like old blond spaghetti, on a kevlar reinforced chairlift on the back of an Ares duelist shouting about how he's going to drown his rival in the snake river"

The face might be a bit too big, but otherwise I like, thanks user, don't worry about the coloring or inking

Requesting an assassin for Rogue Trader.

He is a Death Cultist with a fetish for Eldar Tech.

He wears black armour with a pair of Power Swords.

He has long white hair and wears a modified Howling Banshee mask that covers the mouth and nose, Immortan Joe style, with pipes running into his back.

Thanks for reading!

I'd like an older Goblin man, drawn in a similar pose and color palette to the Godfather cover art (pic related), please! My rolls in Xan's have turned my gobbo Gunsmith into basically a Mob boss' daughter.

What's happening, folks.

Requesting a BBEG of mine loosely inspired by a certain nick cave song and perhaps a product of my fascination with pretty boy antagonists from watching too much old anime.

Lean and mean, sharp facial features, male model face, slicked back short hair of white color. The reference depicts it pretty well. He's also half-elven, so he has them pointy ears.

He wears a long matrix style coat which ends somewhere halfway through as if a normal victorian coat would, I highlighted the end points in the reference. I'd also love if it wasn't just the matrix coat, but changed up a tiny bit, the collar is supposed to resemble a turtleneck almost.

Tightish black pants, black shoes.

His right hand is supposed to be all red and that's supposed to show.

The reference picture has blood over his lips, but he's not a fucking vampire. If you are going to draw blood on him, I'd prefer if it'd be on his shoes/coat/pants as if he had just waded through a pool of blood.

Thanks a lot in advance and I hope whoever's reading this and the other requesters have a nice day.

Requesting a pc for a postapocalyptic game
She is wearing the same outfit as pic 1 (without the welding mask and wrench) and have the same haircut as pic 2 but with black hair.
Additionaly she have a metal "bandaid" plate on the side of her head.
Please and thank you

here's a sketch for you. i asked you about armour yesterday when i was trying to figure out what's on top of what, though by the end the coat covered everything.

Not OR, but \[T]/

For a holy symbol so no need for crazy detail.

Stylised clawed/spiked gauntlet holding an eyeball in it's palm.

Essentially the bastard amalgam of Helm and Hextor's symbols with a dash of Hand of Nod.

Hello, drawthread. If I can I'd like to request a picture of a smokesoul alchemist turning mad bomber I'll be playing in an upcoming 5e game. Attached is the reference sheet that I hope isn't too cluttered.
The armor is pretty much as seen depicted, a single leather pauldron on her left shoulder, bracers and gloves, and a set of leather tassets (Image C) worn over her trousers with her top being image B and bottom being the image directly under it. Feel free to add as many belts and pouches for holding vials, potion bottles, and other alchemical, explosive, and gunsmithing materials as you see fit. An example of a satchel she'd carry over her shoulder is given under the bracers.

Image A is her hairstyle, but not color. Colors can be found in image D, showing skin, hair, and eye color. Her body type is the same as what is depicted in Image B, with the meandering elemental lines genasi possess like in image E. I'll leave the complexity and amount up to the artist, but they should be a white or light grey and represent smoke/wind as that's her elemental heritage. She'd also have pointed, elf like ears with several ring piercings in them.

Weapons are pretty simple, she carries a large hand cannon flintlock pistol that would be a mixture of F and G and a machete/cleaver that is a mixture of H and I. Feel free to include bandoliers or ammo pouches/straps for the various bit of ammunition she'd carry for the firearm if you're so inclined.

Last notes would be she's an inventor and workaholic and hasn't quite slept right in a long while so it would be common for her to have half lidded eyes and bags under them to show her sleep deprivation. As for personality she's a bit snarky, but in a playful manner moreso than hostile, and overall free spirited and easy going.

Thank you to anyone who picks this up and I hope it isn't too convoluted or confusing. If you need any clarification just let me know.

His poor tail :(

OR here, looks great man! Thanks a million

you're welcome. glad you like it.

Like so, or is the crown supposed to be bigger?
Left it all white since you didn't specify any colors and you can just fill it in with the bucket tool in Paint.

I think OR's looks better with the flame behind the bolts

Yes, but it said that the flames had been changed with lightning bolts.

I'm saying his cobbled together version looks leagues cooler than your paint version

Figured I could try doing something simple while waiting for my request to be picked up.
Fuck me for trying, I guess.

I like it, user! Don't let him get you down.

I think a closer eq with single "zag" bolts and simple wedges in the place of the smaller flames would do loads

I'd like to request a drawing of Izzy Ghuukak, my Goblin Gunsmith Artificer. She's got the body-type and skin color of the central picture, with yellow eyes instead of red, and the hairstyle of the girl up above (the top isn't cropped, it came like that unfortunately). Her ears are pierced, but the hoops are smaller and more tasteful, and her teeth are all evenly filed into sharp points.

Her weapon is a giant steampunkish riflecannonthing like the image on the left, made of wood, iron, copper, and an uneven crystal crackling with energy to act as a power source. Her outfit is well-put together and fairly ornate, a mix of the one on the far right (especially the torso, skirt and boots) and the one on the bottom (particularly the ornate high-collared jacket), with no hat (goggles are optional).

Ideally, I'd like her lounging back against her gun (which is roughly four feet long vs her height of 3'1") smoking an equally-comically-oversized cigar, like the pose sketch on the far left.

Thank you in advance!

No problem. Do you want the smaller bolts like mentioned?

Oh, I'm not OR, I just wanted to cheer you up.

Not OR either, his shit looks fucked, your shit belongs on fucking banners around the castle.