Monero (XMR)

Why has this shitcoin done nothing for a week. When are the traders gonna let us moon

Why do you think, noob?

Verges Wraith Protocol comes out today or tomorrow and will practically make this one obslete.

Trust me, Q1 2018 Monero will not be at the top anymore.

>Verges Wraith Protocol comes out today or tomorrow and will practically make this one obslete.
the funny thing is you probably actually believe this

1st flippening is Monero, then it can aim for #1, Ripple.

I hope it crashes so I can buy more.

It's karma for Fluffypansy and Smoothie ruthlessly attackig every other user coin for years with their troll army because they are insecure buttfags. If the tech is so good it should only have to speak for itself.

JUST another manic saturday

Actually, if it crashes it will be because Wraith doesnt work or wraith is put off until q# of 2018 and Verge would probably not recover from that.

nice just bought 100k

Bullshit. The Verge blockchain is public for everyone to see your transactions.

The only thing that Verge keeps private is the ip address, which is already easy to hide using TOR and public wifi.

The state of your jimmies.
You still ask why?

Got around 3k in addition to what I bought in the last dip waiting to go in to this if wraith comes out by the end of the year. If it doesnt, ill be selling my Verge and putting that 3k in to Neo. Probably the Verge money in to Tron or Stallar depending on which one is the most buyable at the time.

I feel like it has to moon at least 30% because it has stayed flat for so long.

>Monero
>shitcoin

The absolute state of verge bagholders

Because it's stable

No, its sitting there in anticipation of wraith. Its now or never for Verge. Could see the greatest pump of all time or the death of a coin before years end.

is it????????????

I'll bet 2 Monero on that, it is.

>I feel like it has to moon at least 30% because it has stayed flat for so long.

I know we have extreme volatility in crptocurrencies right now but if you compared Monero's charts to the stock market and it's current rate of movement is already extreme. I would prefer slow and steady growth arising from real world usage which might shield it from big crashes (barring the eventual Bitcoin catastrophic collapse) and allow us to accumulate steady gains and not have to try timing the market.

>Verge would probably not recover from that.
they'll find new suckers to hold the bags
maybe another rebrand
maybe another vaporware feature

Ohh sorry you were talking about Monero. Monero is sitting there because Bitcoin has been doing nothing but dipping. No one is laundering their bitcoin pumps. So Monero doesnt go up. What, did you think it went up over 300 in that short space of time just because its a great coin? Either bitcoin needs to move or a new King needs to be crowned before Monero makes serious movements.

Monero will easily 5x when Coinbase adds it.

Verge is a shitcoin let's not even acknowledge it

>Verge is a shitcoin let's not even acknowledge it
i actually have it filtered
but this pajeet shit always finds its way into monero posts

I dont think so. The hype this time is critical. Theres massive potential energy sitting there just waiting to explode and if its not released in a positive direction its going to explode in negative ways.

>using a privacy coin on an exchange that requires photo ID
shiggydiggy

>i have it filtered
>responds to it
lol

Coinbase using retards have no idea what they're doing and will Monero just because it exists

That just lets them know you bought it, Once it hits your wallet, its gone from the world. Then you can move it to another wallet. Then to another exchange, or another account on that same exchange under your neighbors name that you hate and whos ID you stole and stiff him for your taxes.

>Monero will easily 5x when Coinbase adds it.

Coinbase will never add Monero. Not FUDing but honestly that would be fucking retarded as having records on IRSbase of a coin that's meant for laundering money or buying illegal items on the darkweb defeats the entire purpose of buying it to begin with.

Now you might say "well I don't actually care to use it, I'm just a speculator" which is true for like 90% of the people in the market currently, however from the perspective of Coinbase they are not going to want DEA or IRS attention and so will only ever add coins with public blockchains that the Feds can view freely without Coinbase doing anything.

If you want Monero's price to go up massively just wait until all the darknet markets become Monero-only markets.

good fundamentals + stable price = good value investment.

>lol
filters doesn't work on comments retard

y... yes they do

but they do...? How new are you?

>This is the guy thats telling you that verge is shitcoin.

>y... yes they do
guess i broke Veeky Forums because they don't work for me

>lol
Fuckoff back to facebook nigger

>being this retarded but thinking you're smart

it's so good that it doesn't matter. But I don't think monero will ever be added to Coinbase, the government would have no way of blacklisting people who are laundering money or buying sweet drugs

I think that moonero is gearing up to reach for 300k SATs soon

why did this shit drop below $300 again jesus christ I thought it was over

>Tracking USD value

>Roastieposting as well

Brainlet confirmed. His money will be happier in my wallet anyways.