Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Human Documentary Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's Chibi Gen:
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Aco thread is dead

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Updating the booru now

Nice.

The evolution of a girl that traveled through time. I think I'm gonna stop on her, I can't really change anything else in a satisfactory way. If I find some revolutionary change to what I'm doing, I'll go back and update it. Far right is the final for now.

For what it's worth, she looks great.

I kinda liked the nubby sword better

The one where she has an obscured eye? Or the small one she's holding in the two before the cards?

was this gal being used for anything? Shes a Cossak or something of the sort, if not I could prolly put her into the caravan gen

Her hair looks like a loaf of bread mixed with a beaver or duck.

She seems like the shady gal who's bumming a ride and sells you the weirdest drugs you can find.

The sword's a little too straight, might wanna expand it at the end like the nub sword ever did, makes it look more natural.

She's a member of PAintgirls, Midnight Elf Princess, though she's supposed to be dark skinned.

Also, Paintgirls user here, I've got a gift for you all. Just gimme a sec

Alright, after masive critiwue of the last card, because it looked trash, I now have a new rough draft of the Paintgirls card.

Please critique Paintgirls Card 2.0!

True, it is just some beat up crappy sword and not some pristine one. This better? Or should I unfuck the sword a little?

That box looks too small for the princess, honestly. Unless your going for a "Goes off the box" vibe, I recommend making it bigger and shrinking the princess lore bit a bit.

I'm trying to emulate how in museums paintings and exhibits often have those cards with the name and info on th piece next to the painting itself

I figured it would be better to make two seperate card-halves rather than to try to fit all the info on one singular card

picarto.tv/Eversor Streamin!

aw dang, felt like she wouldve fit so well

Sorry mate. If its any consolation, I do love the work being done for Caravan Girls, and hope it turns out smoothly.

Also, if you wanna rework either of their designs to make something new, feel free. The whole point of Paintgirls is that i'm frankensteining together princesses from bits and pieces ripped off of other princesses, so it would be hippocritical of me if I denied someone else that right

Also, another announcement in regards to Paintgirls:

To those of you who said Owl Princess's hair was awful, don't worry, I'm working on it and will release new versions with alternate hairstyles in the future. I apologize for any disgust this old design caused in the meantime

Anyone remember Ionks owl princess

I like her she is cute

nice hooters

This is a take on Polymorph.Princess,I'm pretty iffy about it since I tried to make a gel gal without making her look all melty.The Anatmoy's fuckish too.
For some character background,I'm trying to make her a nice girl...with a temper,a bad one too for a Lvl.1 gal.
Any thoughts,or puns?
Awww man,I kinda liked that style,good luck Paintman!

>first post her
>Everyone says she looks awful
>post again announcing changes
>everyone suddenly loves her
N-nani!? I'm so confused!

It's the state of the thread really. You never know what's going to happen. BTW I saw that there are ten princesses in the Paintgirls thing, so congrats, this is the halfway point!

I really really like her and would gather the sacred shikon jewels with her

I agree that she is good, but...shikon jewels? I would like some context please.

i never miss the opportunity for a pun, sir.

>but...shikon jewels?

Inyuyasha my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s

Damn, Inuyasha was totally an isekai anime, I never realized that.

And so was fucking Digimon, holy shit.

>Kobold using Candle with Cactus
hnnnnnnnnnnnnng!
Now I have diabetes, jerk!

beholden, the new hob gob sellsword

its meant to be a chainmail shirt by the by, though thats hard as hell to texture on a towergirls sprite

>Staying up late to watch this on Toonami
Fuck yeah

hey thats pretty cute!

It really hits you now doesn't it?

Was finally able to finish our mission after so many years

Well what is it?

>staying up shituyasha
>not Big O, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, or Cowboy Bebop
>Not staying up extra late for Project A-Ko
shit taste famlam

>He didn't watch all of them
>He probably thinks toonami is still dead
>He still doesn't stay up to watch classics like Outlaw star,Bebop and Gits

Didn't say I didn't watch those too. Also,
>Outlaw Star
My brother from another mother. I have the DVD box set in my desk right now.

>>He probably thinks toonami is still dead
It might as well be for me
I don't get cable TV where I live, and my internet can't support streaming services well at all

Aw H*ck user, 99% of my TV use is for Saturday night toonami watching and they are re showing Outlawstar, Gits and Bebop along with newer shows. I'll try to see if I can find a stream site that logs streams so that you can watch them like youtube videos and another trick I learned to watch streams with weak internet is to lag the stream by a few seconds so that it isn't saying live and you will be to watch it

Here's a non-artist's attempt at a hauberk.

Princess Discussion of the Day #83
Flumph Princess

Alien princess before it was bestgirl cool

Good aligned flying prophet. I do not really know anything about their D&D counterparts but I assume that is a similar set of traits.

As soon as I saw Fragile Body I knew she would have

Her art flew off

>Alien princess before it was cool
But alien Princess predated Flumph by a long time. A very long time, at that.

Not the finished version at least. That happened after I joined.

damn son thats actually pretty sweet, sparkly as heck though. Is there any way to tone it down?

Yes.

I do believe we have ourselves a winner then, thank you very kindly good user

Red has finished the serpents Ao Guang and Quetzalcoatl

These aren't DPIII, but holy hell these are great designs.

well that was the hardest part, next will be Gobo general, and im sorry but the old gobo general stats that had castration involved are just way to harsh. So Im gonna leave this gobo general completely open for stats from the thread for now

Why not leave him as goblin squire instead?

also an option, but its part of Eversors quest, plus generals are meant to be, older? More dudeish?

also he looks like a male goblin princess and im not sure how that makes me feel

>Haven't been paying much attention
>Old "BIG FAT HORSE DICK" Trap got turned into a Courtier
Neat.

Well ask Evesor if he can make an appearance as a squire instead of a general and make another general

Personally I like the hair in number 4 and 8 (counting left to right, and not counting the brother), the fluffy highlighted hair is pretty nice and fits the 80's anime look she gives off. Otherwise, glad to see she still has the super nervous face, its pretty cute.

I'd also have to agree that the sword could be a bit nubbed. Like in 4.

I'm guessing at this point, there is little hope for other kinds of beasts; to replace the dog and the magic-bear-dog?
Don't want to keep harping on this like a broken record, but it'd be really nice to have something that isn't a 4-legged-terrestrial-mammal.

Yea, that sword is much better, sorry, was gone, would have responded sooner.
This is fucking adorable, yes, just yes.

...Eh, just kinda boring. Much preferred the samurai armor. That looked interesting.

Sugarloaf and Skvader have been around for a long time now. I don't think there's much chance of them going away.

Jones?

who?

I guess not. As you were.

Mr Jones and me tell each other fairy tales

... Is it too late to change my vote?
Hell, I'd vote for the skimpy armor over this, this is just plain boring.

I Think it looks pretty nice, especially with the new chainmail look

feedback on beelzebub colors?

Nice shading

Which is to say...there is none?

MIKE JONES

Still dont understand the deal with Hobgoblins and samurai. Though Im all for the new design since I just wanted armor but with anything other then said samurai armor.

>Still dont understand the deal with Hobgoblins and samurai.
I think it's a Pathfinder thing

D&D did vaguely asian Hobgoblins first iirc. Pathfinder has like one country of Not-Japanese Hobgoblins.

Its funny because if its all based on that one image of a hobgoblin in lamellar than you’ve a fuckton of other images with them all in leather/mail/segmented plate. If they are based on an eastern race then it’d definitely be the mongols or something or some kind of bandit tribe.

Yeah, the chainmail looks really dull compared the other options

What about the goblin prince sprite?

My personal thoughts are this, we have designed princesses with less reasoning than this.

A samurai hobgoblin isnt so out there as much as a maid mantis, a chicken knight, or a orc babysitter.

In the end, ill gladly draw what ever you anons want but, i dont think the samurai motif is so jarring.

I really like the chain mail, especially with the new mesh look that one user gave it. Its a hell of a lot better then the original two anyhow.

Here Comes a New Challenger.

So, Gats now have reopened commissions for Towergirls Chibi and OCs.

Are you happy user(s)?

You’re to good for us Ever, I say keep it chainmail, though I’m undecided on chainmail vs solid texture

Not sure where the obsession with samurai gear came from but I’m glad you got away from it

Also what’s your take on the goblin general? New sprite? Squire sprite?

I feel like were gonna see an explosion of sparkle dog oc’s and the idea has me scared

I an't wait for OC Donut steel of neon Rainbow colored dogs

Is the same thing (almost) everyone does here, but it's Gats instead who draws stuff

Seems way to cheap for Gats.

Mare best waifu

That's.. really cheap. The word-choice is also really.. curious. I will wait with bated breath to see what happens.

What's wrong with the samurai armor? She wears it well and I don't believe there's anyone else who wears anything like it.

In comparison to all the other goblins on the chart it just doesn't match up. Im fine with the chainmail though since it still connects her to being a hobgoblin and not to far from the other goblins like GP and Bugbear.

Well it's fine if it doesn't match up, it's not like she's just a regular goblin. She's a different species, with a presumably different culture to goblins. And even if she was the same species, she's a courtier and is not bound by the same creative restrictions princesses have

10 bucks for a chibi plus some addition is an okay price, or you prefer to pay 30?

Hobgoblins are a sub-species not an entire different species. Goblins, Hobgoblins and Bugbears are from the same Goblinoids Family, with different shape and morality. Basically if you want an aligment, you get one goblinoid:

Lawful Evil: Hobgoblins
Neutral Evil: Goblins
Chaotic Evil: Bugbears

The difference in culture is just that Hobgoblins are more militarized than the other two, who usually are savages.
SO is more simple to have a standard Hobgoblin instead of an Hobgoblin with a Samurai Armor for no reason, since Hobgoblins are also cruel, while samurai should follow a certain code.

Just make sure to be offended by it before it happens. That way you can never be proven wrong.

Its a very low price. Personally I charge 30 these days just for the princess.

I am always open for commission work btw folks

Personally ever, I think the samurai armor hobgoblin looked really nice. It filled a niche and actually made her interesting and unique from the other goblins. Not everyone dislikes the way she was going. It's certainly not unanimous one way or the other, but the poll at least said there were just about as many in favor of her current direction.

And like you said, we have something like a mantis in a maid outfit, Shogun hobgoblin isn't as crazy as that. Plus it's more interesting than a "Shogun" princess that is another human.

The problem I have with this entire argument is: what about elves? Apparently it is bad for goblinoid races to be too different from one another in terms of culture and niche, but it's entirely fine for us to have elves across the entire spectrum of personalities, cultures, and tastes. Not to mention human princesses, who aren't even different sub species, yet have even more differentiation between their princesses than entire other races. I don't see why hobgoblins must be so tied down to the standard that goblin princess has raised most goblins to be. Hobgoblins in general are said to reject their relatives ways for a more organized and structured society.

Ultimately, Is it too much to ask for a goblin princess who isn't incredibly slutty, child hungry, a dominatrix, or a slaver? If only for the variety.

Who ever said she was gonna be any of that? All were saying is the samurai armor looks stupid cause it dosent fit with goblins, but the chainmail armor looks fine.

I mean if you want to count the entire pole vote redraw won with skimpy edging out over full samurai armor

I didnt count my own or a few of the other named votes since a few specific folk would have been angry