So, you faggots promised me instant transactions...

So, you faggots promised me instant transactions. I am literally waiting for an hour for funds to be shown in my private wallet after withdrawing from bitgrail. Still can't see shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's gone forever

Hm i tried it today with two transactions and it was processed within 2 minutes

Did you sync?

Because you're a pajeet and XRB has a defense mechanism built-in.

Seriously though, if it's not arriving it's because that joke of an exchange didn't send it.

you got pajeeted & phished.

we enjoying your arian coins now bruh

inb4 fuck bitGrail

your wallet isnt set up right, check the pinned messages in the "support" channel of XRB discord.

its not newbie friendly, super unintuitive and you need to bootstrap it or it takes forever

Bitgrail takes like a minute to process (that's the exchanges problem), and xrb transfers in less than 5 seconds. I don't know what you did wrong.

how much XRB are you trying to withdraw?

I don't even like xrb but that's nonsensical, withdrawal time depends on the exchange until the transaction is actually pending

Literal shitcoin with a windows 98 wallet

>made me reply
great troll op

I see 200k blocks downloaded and it keeps increasing. But I don't know how many blocks are in total. I don't see percentage anywhere.

raiblocks.net/

says current block count. its normal to be a little behind

What? I thought you were using the web wallet.

Then of course it's not showing anything, it's not synchronized... Is this your first coin?

I have around 2 million before the brackets and 2 million after the brackets
4634713 in total
WTF does that mean

Download blocks manually. That wallet takes days to sync.

Somebody post a picture of your Rye Wallet lhahahhaha

you need to download the database, it takes forever, you're not even close

you retard, a shitty exchange has nothing to do with how amazing a coin is

stay poor faggot

Because its a fucking shitcoin

First of all you need to sync your wallet, you could do it manually by downloading the ledger(800Mb) and using the wallet 9.0. If you want to see your money immediately without doing any of that just go to raiwallet.com and recover your wallet using your seed. Transfers are almost instant, its the exchange that could be fucking you or wallet sync.

wtf it's over 9000

Ripple does it in 4 seconds.
>muh 7000 XRB tps
PFFFF HAHAHA

So does XRB, but the exchange is fucking OP, do you measure crypto speed by the time coinbase freezes your assets, no. So dont shit talk XRB

i cant wait to spit in your face while i sit in my lambo in a year