We're going to the moon lads

we're going to the moon lads

no

when?

no

>Bought at 4.4 and didn't sell the day it reaches 5$

about time
>holding till 2029

I follow IOTA closely. You realize they are about to give the stolen funds back to a bunch of pissed off people who are all going to race to dump. This coin will be $1 in January.

I don't think so, tom.

nice bait

Jesus that dump LOL

the guy is right millions of MIOTA is held hostage by the iota foundation for the (((safety of the users)))
the moment they get this fucking shitcoin back they will offload their bags and fomo into raiblocks

Vaporware isn't allowed on the moon

Feel free to delete your wallet

Stolen funds? You referring to XRB wallets being massively out today due to stolen funds ?

>fomo into raiblocks
oh dear...

dont hate the player hate the game
at least raiblocks works unlike your iota SJW coin

For some oddest reasons rai and ripple fags are super fearfull of IOTA competition, I guess devs on the right track after all

Lol you guys know your time is up dont you

hey its not my developer going into other forums spreading fud and other fecies around
unlike your come-from-larp faggot

Thank you.

These guys are blindly investing into a coin that will literally dump due to peoples spite. They obviously did 0 research.

rai piggy backs on IOTA current issue with p2p wallet transfers babe.
The moment IOTA releases new wallet which address that with ability of transfering data inside transactions(something that rai will never be able to even do)we will see huge shift in price when it comes to IOTA position

>lromises to recharge your flying car
>Cant transfer funds under 20h
>Anyone unironically being scared

Don't get me wrong, IOTA is way ahead of RAiblocks and XRB holders don't realize. IOTA could have gone XRB route with the most basic dag structure but their product will be superior to every other crypto by the end of 2018.

Until these stolen miotas get back into the market I would stay the fuck out of IOTA.

He is not our develop dumshit, we have millions of developers, unlike pol faggots we /biz dont emotionally attach to our source of interest
>go back to /pol to suck some antifa dick please you sill faggots

Afraid of iota lol, you deserve to lose all your money for being so delusional, have fun with your bags of broken shitcoins

>Pigybanks from IOTA
>Created 1year before

Is IOTA new Apple only without an actual product and with falling share prices?

I'm a dev. There is one kink still being worked out with IOTA. It will be figured out but not yet. I would say by June to July.

this would be amazing, if this happens i would fill my bags with atleast 10GIOTA

iotamarines are married to their shitcoin why would anyone still hold onto it?
you didnt sell at the peak?
just keep drinking sonstebos koolaid
and raiblocks is about a year older than your faggot coin

Im up on IOTA over 900% while you fag spill you urine on pol motivated topics in /biz themed thread
>you already fucking failed

Have fun holding your bags for years missing out on all the other moons. I sold within a few days of holding iota after i rode it from $1 to $5. You're an idiot if you're not jumping from coin to coin riding all these moons.

Here is what I did.

Started off with 3k in eth
Went all in on IOTA at $1
Cashed out at $5 into btc
Rode the BTC pump to 18k
Cashed out into LTC
Rode the LTC train to $300
Cashed out into XRP
Rode the XRP train from 20 cents to $1.5
Cashed out into XLM yesterday

Turned 3k into 300k

Stay poor faggots with your IOTA bags.

you didnt make anything youre still holding iota shit could pull a confido any second.
raiblocks went from cents to 16$ in a month lmao
gains you faggots only can dream about

SMART
REFUGEE
CITIES

It's going to happen, the funds just got moved out of one of IOTAs wallets yesterday, look it up. The redemptions will start 1/8

Nice larp lmao

You're a fag.

why are we not selling literally technological gold marvel of next gen crypto evolution ? Because we clearly see where future is heading while you pol boomer fags burying your head in the sands of the past

how do i see when an iota fag looses the argument you might ask?
when he pulls the pol card
thats all you little shits can do
your coin will never work its lead by some swedish hipster and some larping russian
oh how could i forget the german soyboy
IoT is a fucking meme and your shitcoin will never work
>muh fucking sql database
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Cashed out into XLM yesterday
oh boy

Son, we not after quick gains or giving a fuck about how much money you lost or gain you fucking silly boomers
>we going into your house, your car, your cellphones, your air, your food, we will shape your future to the point where you simply can’t comprehend it

Yea yea yea...

Recharge your flying car or your house, or even your pet

Street lights went out in your whole street? No worries, just recharge them with your IOTA device!

>Tries to transfer funds...
>Waits for 48h
>Fix is coming next year
>Until then, recharge your flying car

That's it lol? I rode IOTA for the p&d vaporware garbage that it is and then sold at $5, reinvested big into XRB and have been riding that for even bigger gains and guess what, WE GONE PASS YOU SOYBOYS BY FEBRUARY

dude where do you monitor the coins and how do you pick them?
i use the exact tactic, but am at the beginning. made only made x10 of the original investment, but feels nice..

I got all my tip offs from /biz lol. I just have the balls to gamble on them.

Idiotas everywhere