An adorable, ancient evil awakens

>an adorable, ancient evil awakens
>she wants to become overlord of planet earth and turn it into the most powerful demon realm in the multiverse
>she wants to give your party a position on her elite team of generals and advisors
>she's willing to give you anything else besides her title as overlord in order to away you over to her side
What would it take for you to become a traitor?

I mean if she can give us anything earth stays the same other than nominally being demon realm and nominally being ruled by her

Her head rolls the moment she harms an innocent, even in jest.

She can be the overlord but she has to be my concubine

>I’m literally the azathoth of another dimension
>I’m literally walking around in my friend’s dream
>my friend’s subconscious is sending a cute little girl that wants to conquer the world
I don’t know how to think about this

That sounds pretty cool, what system?

Gurps.

So I basically have undying 3 (when I die I disappear in a cloud of smoke and then respawn somewhere else) and regeneration (extreme)

So whenever I “die”, I reach out and make another body. I’m a superhero, and my archnemsis is Nyarlathotep

>making an enemy of the coolest guy in the mythos

Usually I don't make characters that would be up for that, but it could make for a very fun campaign.

Basically this. I'm down for total demonic takeover as long as no one dies who doesn't deserve it.

Given the fact that Nyarly is just another aspect of Azathoth, just like all the Outer Gods, it's probable that it's all just a game between the two of them.

Desco is the best little sister.

He/She (IT?) is basically my best friend’s self aware subconscious. So it’s like me and my friend are playing a superhero game in a imaginary world.

It’s basically inter-dimensional roleplaying

Not meta enough. Your character and their character needs to play an RPG within a session, during which your character's character and their character's character need to play a game of some sort.

Just answer me this question:
Why me? No, seriously, what the fuck do you think I can add to your hostile takeover of Earth? Do you know how ridiculous it sounds that you, commander of unending demon hordes, practitioner of magic beyond human understanding; you, the closest physical analogue humanity has for God; needs a NEET's help? I'm honestly confused.
But seriously just sign me up.

>second spoiler text
That's probably why.

this thread would basically be Azathoth sending my character a questgiver.

She gives a changeling cowboy, a troll mall cop, a Finish trust fund brat, and Fidel Castro the Elf Criminal generalship?

>would basically be
That's a funny way of saying "is".

Sorry but I'll have to fight and kill the overlord. I mean really you have one of the most powerful beings right in front of you and the first thing that comes to your head isn't "I bet I can totally beat it"?

I'm gonna get my fight on, baby.

That's a funny way of saying said in a funny way.

Ban pedos forever from Veeky Forums

>gets crushed to death
Oh well, at least it was funny.

if you know what i mean

I wish to also be made a monster loli

Literally no hesitation. Just wish that humanity or whatever we eventually become retains a middle to upper class ranking in the demon hierarchy and I can sleep like a baby.

I think she'd do that one for free, user. If you don't mind being her twin sister. She'd probably turn you into a mass produced Desco.

She has to promise to actually run this demon realm efficiently, and demonstrate the ability to do so.
That's literally fucking it.
I'm willing to follow anybody I think can actually make my home universe a DIMENSIONAL SUPERPOWER.

>What would it take for you to become a traitor?

I have no price. Fuck you. Ancient evil is old and busted. I'm the new evil and I will not be denied. This is my demon realm and loli-granny dildoholster can get the fuck out.

Gig DLC, 3 Legendary Trapezohedron filled with 300 Statisticians and the ability to cast max rank Giga Star

I, for one, welcome our new loli overlords.

>Sorry young Lady, I already have a Master.
>Would you like a cup of tea, while we wait for her?

Fix my nose.

If she's willing to bargain with me to this degree, she is either afraid of me or she has some displaced affection. I can use this as leverage as long as I play my cards right.

I see the Dreamers are trying new presentation tactics now that they have gotten a Japanese person's mind added into it's lexicon of forms.

But the pitch is still the same. I refused the present, I didn't bow to the bird, and I fixed the Gaia Engine Prison.

So you can go right fuck off because once I sodomized Philip Marquard and the rest of the Morning Light on my shotgun and pull the trigger, I'm putting you back in your fucking box.

I think I'd just do whatever something with Disgaea power levels asked me to.

A cute demon gf

Has the plot progressed any since the relaunch? I ended up dropping it because I didn't like the new controls, which is a shame, 'cause the atmosphere was great.

That makes me the third to take this option. Overhauling a world that is heading towards the Great Filter known as stupidity might be the answer we need, but innocent lives being put at risk would ruin it.

Nothing, I shall capture the abomination and shatter its spine in the name of God almighty. Amen

And so, you will die

Our party has been offered similar deals before, we consistently reject them.
It was us who accidentally awakened an ancient evil and opened the gate for demons to invade the world in the first place, so now we're trying to undo all that, while dealing with all the fallout (like evil people pacting with demons to gain power).

>>she wants to become overlord of planet earth and turn it into the most powerful demon realm in the multiverse
>>she wants to give your party a position on her elite team of generals and advisors
>>she's willing to give you anything else besides her title as overlord in order to away you over to her side
Sounds fun. We'll plan out a (relatively) bloodless takeover that'll take about 150 years to enact.

Ignoring my advances.

Nyarlathotep is kinda pathetic really, spending all its time shittalking mortals. It's like if you went to an anthill and mocked the ants; not even kicked down the hill or tortured them, just kept going about how you're totally going to, one day.

He's presumably only doing it on his off time, when he isn't busy being the messanger and soul of the Outer Gods. Although since he's not bound by the rules of four-dimensional space-time, he can do both at the same time.

My headcanon is that deep down Nyarlathotep is a pretty pathetic entity, though. He hates his "job" (see the part in "Fungi from Yuggoth" where he mockingly calls Azatoth his master and strikes him; he clearly has no respect for his "boss") and takes it out by screwing over those who are weaker than him. In the grand scheme of things, he's a petty bully who picks on those who are his inferiors in order to feel superior about himself. Unfortunately, he's also one of the oldest and most powerful beings in existence.

In a way nyarlathotep is Azathoth’s Id

Unrestricted right to headpatting her.

As long as she isn't absurdly evil, i guess i'd be down for it. If she starts getting edgy i'll sell her guts tho.

Mortals willing to help eldritch lolis conquer the multiverse are at a premium, Willing ones make the best helpers after they're slowly transformed by eldritch energies.

Then why hasn't an eldritch being come for me yet? I'm fully willing to assist them and become their best helper.

Will Laharl ever bang Flonne?

Only 3000 years left before Laharl hit puberty.

Nah, lilith still has just been dragged off so the relaunch has only just caught up.

Still so much better without AEGIS.

Sadly, still missing aux weapons and the plastic surgeon.

Are all demons cute lolis?

this

The Demon Lord looked down on the warrior before here, his body was covered in the scars of a thousand battles, what wish would this human ask of her? Power? Dominion? Or maybe the lust of battle was enough for him?
"Pony..." his voice was barely audible.
"Pardon?" she asked, surely she had misheard.
"I want to be your pony!"
The roar echoed in the hall, giving away to dead silence as both demon and party members started in confusion at the man known as "the Dragon-Butcher."
"W-what?" the great lord stuttered.
"All my life, my only wish has been to be ridden by little girl..." the man clenched his fist as tears slowly ran down his cheeks "I desire nothing more than for you to ride me thrice, no... even once a day would be fine! So please!" the man rummaged through his knapsack and then presented... a blindfold, a riding crop, and bits. "Please grant my wish!"
Trembling, confused, she stretched out her hand...
"Very well..."

How do you ironically harm an innocent?

I can't turn traitor, the Inquisitor has already shot me.

Better that his pet Psyker dies than that a Daemon turn him.

This is pretty much the right answer. When their stats spill off their card, or worse yet the screen, your best bet is just to say "yeah, sure, okay, no problem"
Unless the request is to go after Carnage Prinny Baal. Then your best bet is running away.
Especially D5's Baal with those fucking Bits.

>Wants to be the Overlord of MY world
>Thinks she can tell the chodes I hang out what to do when that's clearly established to be my job
>Thinks I'd settle for second fiddle of the multiverses biggest orchestra
>Probably also thinks she's cuter than me

Bitch is going down

Let's take her down together!!! I want to be the final boss overlord too!!!! Once we beat her, we can make her our slave and bully her forever! I-I'm the perfect version! I can't lose!

I hope not, Flonne a shit. Etna is the better girl

she's a power bottom.

perhaps when you were born the stars were in the right alignment to grant you the ability to actually harm evil outsiders, she's just pre-empting you before anyone else figures that out.

stupidest fucking traitor ever.

Desco is a good girl. Earth is in good hands with her, even if everyone does become cute Disgaea demons in the process. Not like there are any downsides to that anyways.

>she’s a power bottom

Sign me the fuck up senpai

>Not like there are any downsides to that anyways.
It's 10000% upside unless you're somehow made into a prinny despite still being alive for some reason. You become eternally long lived pretty much and a massive increase in power level

Pretty much. I've wanted to be a cute disgaea demon since I played the first game, back in the early 2000s. Hopefully there's some generous god willing to throw me into that sort of afterlife after I die. Probably not.

You know that irony doesn't need to be amusing right?

'Harming an innocent in jest' could just be the overlord picks up a babies, drop kicks them, then laughs. Or more in spirit with the post; cruelly trolling someone by say denying them medicine they need or making an unfair law for shits and giggles.

>Originalfags still arguing about Flonne/Etna
Feels good to support best girl who almost certainly gets married after the game ends and has vigorous sex with her husband.

>cruelly trolling someone by denying medicine or making unfair laws
If the the worst thing our new demonic overlord did was troll now and then, then bring on the Earth Demon Realm (populated by former humans). The cruelty of demons is clearly nothing compared to the things humans in power do on a regular, day to day basis.

Eh, I can kind of appreciate the idea of REALLY wanting to prove that you can go toe-to-toe with the high tier fuckers in the world. As well as the fear of getting old.

The getting old thing was a large part of it, he was very obsessed with his abilities and didn't want to see them decline with his age and his jealousy of Alucard who was immortal

... nekomata, hundreds of them.

I cast smite.

A hug from ancient evil.
Usalia to finally accept that Majorita now completely and honestly cares for her, no curse needed, and to maybe show a little less hatred for her.
Prinny Hat and Prinny Instructor Evilities
A hug from Lieze.

>trying to smite something running off of disgaea power levels
You and your god will get splatted so hard that both of you cease to exist.

mashall... I mean, deus vult brother

Unlimited headpat access.

>accept
>everyone in the party becomes a busty demoness

>busty
>Disgaea demons
A rarity, user.

I'd ask to have whatever drug is thinking the cleric and paladin would join her, then remind her that the warlock has given my soul to the cleric so I don't join ANOTHER ancient evil, then join her anyway because fuck it why not?

There's the succubi...and that's about it. I think the fox girl enemies were also pretty busty.

If she's childlike in mind as she is in appearance then I suppose I'd try and guide her away from those fancies. If not then being adorable doesn't stop her from being 'ancient evil', and in a premise this generic I assume that means horrible and powerful.

i wan fuk loli pls gib dimmon loli

>you will never be a cute supernatural loli

Nekomata, Magic Knights, D3 Cheerleaders, and a few others I'm forgetting.

Beastmasters also have decent racks, though their clothing hides it on the sprite, but in the art they're underboob city.

EVEN
MORE
FIRE

I just want a secure and happy life for my people. Grant them that and I shall serve.

Hope that muitiverse theory is true and that there's an afterlife. Or wait for VR, cybernetic augmentations, and genetic engineering. It'll happen soon, friend.

Not with that attitude

Her booty. She's gotta give up the back hole if she wants to play ball.

I don't think it's her back hole that would be getting violated in that arrangement. Just saying.

Well of course it wouldn't be getting violated, she offered it to me.

If the evil is cute, I'm being tricked in to believing things are better than they are. I'm shooting until it stops oozing.

Prepare to suffer then, as that's its true form and the two big tentacle up the top are additional mouths that shoot lasers

Do the other PCs know any of this?

Cag is not a monster, Cag is best uncle

To save or not to save that is the question...