During one of you many travels as an adventurer, you have come into possession of an elven slave...

During one of you many travels as an adventurer, you have come into possession of an elven slave. What do you do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:Harem_Knights
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A THREAD DIED FOR THIS

Rub their ears
1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:Harem_Knights

Rent her for whatever wants to have degenerate pleasure with her

>an elf slave wat do thread

Haven't seen one of these in a while

Set her free with my sword. Suffer not the knife-ear to live.

..there wasnt any other race?

Elves are so overrated.

I have no need for an Elven slave, I sell her.

Name her Watdo, keep her around, play her if my character dies.

What skills does this elf slave have?

Is that the one where autists are the most powerful?

Skills (Unmodified by stats):
Animal Husbandry 0
Elven Script 1
Firebuilding 1
Round Of Harvest 2
Sing 1
Falsehood 0
Seduction 2
Cell-wise 0
Master-wise 1
Elven forest-wise 2

Traits:
Born Under The Silver Stars
Essence Of The Earth
Fair And Statuesque
First Born
Grief
Keen Sight
Seasoned
Claustrophobic
Numb

WAT DO

Seems like acceptable losses

feed it to my green dragon. Green Dragons love feasting on elves.

>playing an elf freedom fighter
>GM gives me someone to free
I take this as a tacit sign of GM approval to embark everyone on my wild ride and launch the campaign off the rails as soon as possible.

Why are her skils so low? What level is she?

free her, offer her a place in my revolution to overthrow the lords of the land and set all men free! "True freedom can only be achieved when oppressive governments are torn down!"

Why are they a slave? Is it in their culture to sell slaves of their own kind? Is it some kind of punishment? Would they have died unless I took them as a slave?

As of about a minute before I posted this the last post in the last thread on the catalog is 4 hours and 20 minutes old. Whatever thread this one pushed out was already long dead.

Because she didn't have much of life-paths before getting captured. Eternally levelless.

Finally, a competent secretary for my wizard's tower.

A wizard slime? Arent slimes mindless?

Free her and become her slave instead.

>Offer her a place in the group as an adventurer if she has useful skills.
>If she declines that offer to pay her to act as an orderly, taking care of the horses/cooking/cleaning/tenting the camp/etc.
>If she declines that give her some decent clothes and enough cash to see her to the nearest large city

We have neither the time nor the inclination to keep a slave in line.

oh neat, I've never been able to afford a slave

Let them free to roam the wild where they belong.

Probably menial labour, such as carrying supplies, dealing with mounts, cleaning and maintaining my equipment. If it proves itself trustworthy, and shows an aptitude for mental tasks, then dealing with finances is not out of the picture. In exchange for many years of good servitude I may grant it freedom by finding it a place in a minor noble's mansion - perhaps my own, should I come into possession of land rights. Poor service will result in return to the slave markets.

It remains behind on all adventures. I do not wish my property to be damaged, for this is what it is: property, undeserving of ethical or moral considerations beyond any other object I own. I see its value resting below that of a reliable weapon or mount.

Set her free and let her tag along if she wants. Having a slave do everything for me would just make me lazy.

Send her back to the HQ and have her do something useful alongside the other cavalcade of useless NPCs we seem to pick up along our way.

Buy her some clothes and ice cream.

Just like wizards.

Free her. Get her a job. Elves have long lives and long memories. You'll think everything is cool a few decades down the line. Then your house is on fire and all your family's throats are already cut in their sleep.

I want her living the long game in my debt, guiding my adventuring grandkids. Not as the culmination of decades of edging a most explosive revenge-gasm.

Hug her, then get someone to fix those weird perpendicular ears.

I've read much bullshit in these threads, but this is preposterous.

What system is this?

Does she know _math_, dammit! I need a scribe to do the bookkeeping if this mercenary company is going to get anywhere!

Why is it always elven? Can't there be other slavers? Give me a harpies pet.

>Does she know _math_, dammit!

It's a woman. What do you think?

Inventory and payroll, let’s not even get into depreciation, amortization, and accruals. This kind of work needs to be done if you want to run a legit operation.

According to no, but she would make a halfway decent woods scout.

My company’s accounting manager is a woman....

And how is the company doing?

Best year in 5. She’s actually really good. I’m on the finance side of things and she’s really helpful and competent. Mid 40s mother of 3. Nice lady. I’ll grant you this though. I do recognize the rarity. Most women in finance that I’ve met over the last decade have been complete muppets.

Free her, and help set her up as a free person.

When I wrote "Good" on my character sheet, I meant it.

But you can give her a GOOD dicking

This! This shit right here is what I'm talking about! I barely know what half of this stuff means! It was all well and good when I had ten men at my side, roughing up bandits and living off their wealth, but you get more than fifty men together and suddenly it's complicated!

But seriously, what system is this?

Set her free and offer her a Job as my assistant in my Chef Work with the Chef sorc if she wants I'm running. CG means FREEDOM above Good for me.

Stats look like and the exact race?

Sauce?

I'm playing a former slave so I tell her about my past and how she's in good company now. Hopefully we become friends and travel together, but if not and she's not the adventuring type, then I'll try to bring her back to her family/tribe. If she can't, or doesn't want to, go back then I'll ask my friends in the city to take her in for a while until she figures out what she wants to do.

Burning wheel

>Don't like slavery
>end up getting one

So am I bad or does the system needs to be taken down?

>I don't like slavery but I can at least ensure this slave isn't mistreated if I own them.

Dismantling slavery as an institution is going to cause massive social and economic upheaval. All of those nobles who are happy with having slaves aren't going to agree with you or take it lying down. You're better off just treating your slave well and coming up with an adventurer retirement plan which includes a position powerful enough to start shifting your nation away from slavery.

But I'm still promoting slavery. A gentle kind of slavery, yes but it is still slavery.

Nah fuck that homey. Time to get freedom fighter on this fucked up system. And make myself a king in the chaos

You mean a queen, you pansy.

Slavery ain't gonna go away unless you somehow get rid of the economic incentives for slavery. Which would require you buckling down and getting to work on an Industrial/Magical Revolution.

Shitpost on Veeky Forums

Common problem of slavery, very little in the way of skilled labor, we're frankly lucky she can read, much less script.

>King
You either keep going and don't stop until you're an emperor or you establish a system of democracy

Ask her to hold these.

Why do you want her to hold your nuts?

Yeah sure whatever.

Why would I want to control a big mess when I can carve out a good size manageable piece and live as the king for the rest of my days?

I can't hold them myself when my hands are full of weapons!

>not triple specialized in cow tits

Fucking dropped.

man, this is actually refreshing.
Thank you, user, for your adherence to the old traditions.

Conjure ass goblins to fart and shit on her until she is consumed by her own ass into becoming an ass goblin.

I'm both intrigued and disturbed.

The group immediately breaks down into an argument between the two party members who want an elf sex slave, and the two party members who want to see her free. Weapons are drawn, curses spat, and the weak unity of the group is put further to the test.

In the end the druid talks the fighter into freeing her, the rogue tries to rob her of what little belongings she has, and I try and treat her of any injuries she may have sunstained before we set her on her way, none of us particularly interested in taking on another mouth to feed.

Just set her free to an elven village,i have demons to kill and torture and other shit to do, baby sitting isn't my thing

what a coincidence i've been looking for a new concubine

the last one only gave me daughters

My fucking sides!

>elf slave
meh

let's spice things up

melnibonéan slave, wat do?

take revenge for my people

>oh no, he's whining AGAIN