Ripple is Cripple

Just mad you didnt get in earlier?

Scam coin made by banks aimed to destroy real crypto currency. With crypto we dont need no banks. NOW DIE

I enjoyed the moon. Doesn't change the fact cripple is a centralized coin propped up to destroy private and decentralized crypto. Btw gas yourself, kike.

It just went x10 in like a month but yeah sure buddy.

Make pointless thread bcuz

>MAD
>AT
>A
>COIN

a coin

Ripple is not even a coin

Its not even a coin it's just air. Not backed by math.

>being this mad at a coin

>being so new to the crytpocurrency world he actually likes Ripple

kys boomer

While you delusional fucks think you can beat the kikes, us sensible people are joining them and getting rich.
>boomer
Kek

>Not backed by math

lel

delicious miners tears

I'm sorry your farm is useless now

My mom unironically thinks ripple can go to 10k and won't listen to a word I have to say with a "you never know"

LAST CHANCE TO SHORT XRP ABOVE 2$

people like you is why the third world war will revolve around the same topic.

Goy piss in your mouth

>women
>understanding valuation

Come on now

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

No it's not lol.

>mfw
bought at 0.22, 2.14, 1.83
sold at 2.06 after moon
bought again at 2.31
>Im never going to make it.

I WENT ALL IN AT $2.70 SOMEONE HELP

at least im not you. I just missed the moon and fell back to earth. I can still recover but youre just done at this point. Ill take youre bags though if you dont want them.

You're on every thread just stop. I was going to buy in until the shilling got to blatant

I went all in plus loan in 2.60

BUY THE RIPPLE, GOYIMS.

Get out before the nose formation completes

Are you one of those "back to pol" anons?
I hope so.

Cash out of ripple and hold your profits in something safe. Wait for btc to fall, then buy in cheap later. Don't cry about not being warned.

congraduladions :DD

Got in at 98 cents, out at 1.18, feels ok

you fuckin retard

Kvetch more.

xrp bagholders are coming

>actually caring about the integrity of the market
I'm just here to make money lmao

*ideologically loses money*

We all are lmao, these fags crying about
"MUH BANKS" its gonna happen either way so why not be on the side that profits

>As if 40 people on this board not buying into ripple was enough to topple the entire elitist plan

It's almost like you want to lose your money

Just hold and don't be tempted to sell at a minor loss if it gets close.

It'll surpass $2.70 in January, probably get to around $3.20 and settle there for a while.

>consumed with hate
>consumed with hate
>consumed with hate

/pol/ is ideological
Veeky Forums is [s]analytical[/s] ideological

>I went all in plus loan in 2.60
HODL!

You will be fine. Will take some time but good profit for you my friend

Calling it: Slight crash for two hours, then mooning agains with Korean help.

>cripple it

what's wrong? nigger? jews are smarter than you

got in quite a lot at 0.05. still holding this to hedge against the rest... so far so good..

This is going to be like IOTA, with newfags falling for the HODL meme. Except the bleeding will be even worse then IOTA.
The banks will be safekeeping the btc/eth you paid for this printing press coin.

Felt uncomfortable holding that much XRP and hearing the real reason of Ripple harvesting BTC. I’m out and participated in tanking this shitcoin. Yeah I am core BTC and fuck you bcash fuckers. My apologies to core I shouldnt have left but I am back with no xrp bags and feel good to be back for the king of crypto. athere is a reason that all coins trade with BTC its the nucleus.

Very believable post lmao

I still can't believe this shit is $2

>yEA0UUUD

come over to XLM brothers, there's plenty of room left

You can't Cripple the Ripple™

What should I put my XRP gains in?

Seems I was right on the first bit. Waiting for based koreans.

r u not fuckin readin? XLM

is it crashening?

Buy the dip user.

Israel
Israipple
Ripple

I'm hodling from 0.68 $, just curious if I hsould sell now.

WAKE ME UP

Can't wake up.

Those who wanted back in, now's the time. Buy the dip!

Still more to go down. Hitting 1.80

Yea this mission isn't over yet boys, there is a lot of buy pressure right now and the sell walls have backed off. Just be patient.

The Jew always wins. This is why centralized blockchains are the future.

>week of nonstop growth
>suddenly stops dead and just plateaus
are people waiting for newyears day?

holy fk m8

May god be with you.

pretty good

CAN'T CRIPPLE THE RIPPLE

There's a trash can downtown that needs attacking.

Meanwhile in 2012...
> My mom unironically thinks bitcoin can go to 10k and won't listen to a word I have to say with a "you never know"

Another retard.

try to talk to her after sex

you never know

Who actually puts money in ripple?

Already recovering. Onward to 20k

normies

I've multiplied my money many times with Ripple, and it hasn't even taken off yet.
Did you miss the boat?

Hahah, shorting faggot.

>Dips from ATH

>HURUHUR RIPPLE IS CRIPPLE

im still up ten fold though, this whole thread is filled with fags who cant hold

this guy is your obvious answer, op

> just hold your shitcoin
> it will certainly go back up (((goy)))

lol get fucked you stupid nigger

If you haven't dumped most of your xrp into xlm yet you're hopeless

I'm certainly not feeling crippled with these gains!

Its just a potent cope lad be secure in the fact that we won and these fags lost hard

good for you but do you really think even the most brainless niggers and boomers will keep putting their $100 into to this shitcoin? That's all you have going for you - you need dumb money and it's spent. Meanwhile your shitcoin is going to bleed faster than BTC-shitcoin.
Enjoy your shitbags faggot.

Meanwhile you're holding which pajeetcoins? LINK? TRON?

Long ago, salt was considered a sign of affluence.
Funny how times change!

You're only up 10 fold when you sell your stack. This isn't bitcoin or any other crypto. Ripple's are the ultimate pnd tokens, as it has done repeatedly in the past.

> y-you only made 10x your money
> bitcoin is still the best (don't check the price, don't check the price...)
The absolute state of the XRPless.

I feel like killing myself.

the dips already over you fucking autist

if you cant handle not getting sick gains in A FUCKING DAY without panicing, then you should not be putting money in crypto, or in anything other than your goddamn savings account

Wait at the very least until mid january. Remember the coinbase announcement.

Also Korea is waking up in a couple of hours.

Don't be a faggot.

its ok man I went all in at 17700 i feel you

LMFAO at the tin foil hats fudding XRP with "Its the Illuminati jews plotting to steal all the BTC and take over the next wave of currency so they can rule the world! Ripple will be the new dollar and they will have all the BTC which will be gold! Itll be like nothing changed and they will still own everything!" OOoOOooOooo spooopyyy!
Maybe theres just superior use cases for XRP. The brainlets are really letting loose lately.

> It'll be like nothing changed and they will still own everything!"
B-but Bitcoin, the technology I do not fully comprehend and could never build myself, introduced by an anonymous Robin Hood figure, whose name is a clever pun indicating a source in Intelligence, will literally be what redistributes power from those who have held it for centuries... to me!
How can you not understand that Crypto is the currency of the people?
Ripple is ruining everything!