How to fight with stress?

How to fight with stress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oRzc1f4YlBM
youtu.be/KDRJnYjt6lA
cryptonewsmonitor.com/2017/12/07/heres-how-sonocoin-is-trying-to-use-sound-to-transfer-value/
m.investing.com/analysis/heres-a-look-at-sonocoin-and-where-it-fits-into-the-crypto-space-200214096
youtube.com/watch?v=ZstsPUKT5CI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Meditation and/or yoga
>Good risk management
>Healthy lifestyle
>Having other hobby's/job's (also keeps you from watching price 24/7)

These should help.

Inb4 masturbating 3 times a day, rookie numbers

MDMA

turn off your computer...
your health will never be worth any money

THIS IS THE FIRST AUDIO CURRECNY TRANSFERABLE BY SOUNDS GET IN NOW FAGGOTS

Well boys sonocoin is hitting off.
Why havent you bought any yet?
>still on the ground floor for presale
>digital audio token file makes for fast transactions- (listen to an add on your computer- after the add ends, the sonocoin signal is distributed, get sonocoin directly deposited into your wallet app on mobile)
>The company has developed an algorithm that takes a transaction hash, a secret key and the index (which is defined as the number of outputs when the coin was formed) and converts it into a .wav file.
>This file can then be sent from one device to another (basically, so long as the devices have a microphone and a speaker that can emit, recognize and interpret sound, which pretty much all mobile devices do right now) and, on receipt, an application (which is already available for some devices) specifically designed to interpret these SonoCoin sound files will record and register the transaction.

youtu.be/oRzc1f4YlBM

youtu.be/KDRJnYjt6lA

cryptonewsmonitor.com/2017/12/07/heres-how-sonocoin-is-trying-to-use-sound-to-transfer-value/

m.investing.com/analysis/heres-a-look-at-sonocoin-and-where-it-fits-into-the-crypto-space-200214096

get off Veeky Forums

Phenibut has been working for me. Makes me feel nice and relaxed for a few hours.

Xanax

fap

Weed. Lots of weed.

Also,
Man's not hot. Man sell buttermilk

Good music
Excersise
Meditation

Tbh if you’re trading for a living you should go to the gym atleast 3 times a day. Swimming is also great

I like to think about death.

Start trading as a hobby. Once you can afford your own home gym, realize you can trade as a living.
Then go work out at least 3 times a day.

just be yourself

Good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZstsPUKT5CI

ITT: drugs lol.

How about some exercise? Try running.

You don't fight stress idiot you accept it

iodine, pomegranate juice, vitamin D, and okra.

>punching bag
> loud music
Followed by
>Meditate
>eat carbs
>sleep

jerk off, work out, smoke/vape, blast loud music

Vyvanse helps me, any anons only trade/buy crypto while on vyvanse? It makes you better at vidya also, you just feel much smarter and calmer overall.

>tfw actually have ADHD
>tfw trade like a god unmedicated
>tfw can't even remember to eat umedicated
Bitter sweet.

lemme get about tree fiddy buttermilks

>eating carbs

Get out you fucking fat cunt, you only eat carbs pre intense workout, otherwise you're fogging up your brain you dipshit

HODL retard

Write about an idea or concept. Even if it's dumb or just have fun with it. I like dancing, others like drawing. Anything that requires you to focus on what's in front of you.

Cocaine

Only cocaine can help you

ORIGINAL
R
I
G
I
N
A
L

I lost 120K verge during the coinpouch hack, right before it went to the moon. Lost 35K.

It would have been my first major success, instead it brought me my darkest and most difficult month ever.

Bought into NAV and Burst yesterday, but i'm dead inside now, my soul had been sterillized. so i don't really experience stress anymore.

The less I visit Veeky Forums, the less stressful I am. Strange.

x1000 meditation, exercise, DRINK WATER, lots of fucking water

take a long walk and just look at shit

play a child in chess and waste them, feels good

this. you have to get JUSTd so fucking hard that you don't even feel anything anymore. for me that was chainlink.

>had 0.3btc
>now 0.15btc
I seriously didn't notice KuCoin was set on € instead of $ prices. I bought some really fucking expensive AION.