Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1879: Roar of the Machine God Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38287599/#38299882
youtube.com/watch?v=NZc_emXplE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, sorry Timmy. It didn't work when you were calling Dirge jumps invalid or attacking Red's jumps, it's not gonna work now. It's in the drive, it's valid and can be jumped, and no amount of autistic shitposting is going to change that

He has a blog and a subreddit, both of which occasionally have tidbits.

I've seen his blog, and saw some previews but not any Q&As. I'll have to look closer. And get on that subreddit. Well thanks, user.

It's my fault for picking up two huge projects- Generic Kaiju and Fables- basically simutaneously. Not to mention MK9&10, which is a more manageable project but still requires a lot of care.

Thanks man!

And the reason you posted this and not the starter PDF is?

Because you touch yourself while looking at tumors.

yeah but that's still a crappy reason to screw this up.

Not op but fuck you the name is right and it has all the info.

Bancho, just shut up. You of all people shouldn't speak up about making mistakes.

I thought you were going to leave jc? Does your government funded psychiatrist know youre here?

You have a valid point but are being accusatory and confrontational which means you are responded to in kind. You could have just said that OP didn't realise the image is supposed to be the starter pdf.

good point, sorry for

In celebration of banchos mental illness post sonichu builds please.

>pic-related from Captain N
Is 300 meant to be the maximum you can spend on this option? So there's a maximum of 3 imports, right?

>>>
> Anonymous 11/16/17(Thu)22:22:39 No.56447311▶
>File: 1510695460192.png (1.2 MB, 1181x1323)
>In celebration of banchos mental illness post sonichu builds please.
>>>
> Anonymous 11/16/17(Thu)22:25:52 No.56447328▶
>File: Captain N.jpg (23 KB, 612x93)
>>pic-related from Captain N
>Is 300 meant to be the maximum you can spend on this option? So there's a maximum of 3 imports, right?
It looks unfinished or they rewrote the description while forgetting to the costs. Just go with the description and ignore the [100/300]. That normally means a perk costs either 100 or 300 depending on the version you choose but that isn't applicable here.

>A Deus Machina machina piloted by an Endless Sorcerer Hadou God Skyfather ZeedMillenniummon with uncapped spiral energy
How much bullshit are we talking about here? Making tea tier?

You can make at least 2 pots of tea with it.

>Endless Sorcerer Hadou God Skyfather ZeedMillenniummon with uncapped spiral energy
>Sorceror
Is this a separate thing from Endless (I presume Umineko)?

>Skyfather
Seems a bit... minor in comparison to everything else, no?

>ZeedMillenniummon
Barring Pokedex-level bullshit, Digimon aren't actually that powerful.

When?

In Cybersleuth they are. And various anime and manga series have at least universal+ digimons.

I mean, the canon ending for the "true" route is Elder God Demonbane growing so large it breaks out of the universe and through several higher planes, before summoning every version of itself from every possible alternate dimension to deliver a nigh-infinite string of attacks. I don't know if you yourself could get to those levels, but that's your goalpost.

Cyber Sleuth is different from most Digimon stories, it's got all sorts of crazy multiversal timeline-destroying JRPG final boss bullshit.

Any good perks for giving someone magical potential when they don't have any?

Are there any perks that are basically Compression+Gigantic combo from Creepypasta? Allowing small count as big?

Nope. With the exception of Cyber Sleuth, no one has any feats to match the hype. And Cyber Sleuth can't be applied to the main-series games/manga.

Name an anime or manga where a digimon busts a universe through raw power rather than by exploiting a weakness in the world they're destroying.

Altform mixers could work.
There is a perk that makes it so if you fighting larger creatures then your strikes hit as if you were their size. I can't remember which jump is was from though.

Aren't the Eaters even more powerful by implication, if them spawning all over the place threatened the existence of both worlds? Instead of being a whatevermon why don't you just make a shitton of Eaters and use Ascent to Transcendence or The 72 Jumpers to merge with them?

>Ascent to Transcendence
??? where from sempai

Ant Man from SimAnt lets you use the full power of yourself at your largest at any size, and also lets you shrink down, with a limit of ant-sized, if you couldn't shrink on your own. The Idiot Magician Is Your Friend from Bartimaeus Trilogy (it got renamed in the update the jumpmaker posted a while back, but I don't remember if that actually got on the drive) lets you use the abilities of any form you possess while in human form.

One of the mage capstones for JLD, and another called Magitek Mastery from FFVI. There's also a perk from Kairos, but it only works once per person, and once every five years. Wadanohara has a perk for resurrecting/modifying people with an infusion of energy, by default Wadanohara's magical energy, but I recall NikaMoth ruling that they could gain the potential to use the energy you use at the cost of not gaining the Wadanohara type.

The Idiot Magician is Your Friend from Bartimaeus Sequence, IIRC does something like that. There's also Ant-man (?) from SimAnt.

There's a perk in Alpha Centauri named that, but it doesn't let you merge with people so that's probably not the one they're talking about.

>When?
You'll be able to tell us once you've got a WIP.

Don't worry user, I haven't forgotten your request...plus, I've just finished this and been itching to post it so I can see about starting a new Chain.

Note: This is my End Jump (40 Jumps) where I'm coming in as a magic-using (Cardcaptor Sakura/JL Dark/Fate Stay Night/Lyrical Nanoha), Cosmic Energy Empowered (Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Pt. 2) Saint (Saint Seiya) who can build magitech stuff (Lyrical Nanoha/Symphogear/Tsukihime).

> Origin [1000]
Mysterious Protector: Endymion's new/replacement “Reincarnation”. See Drawbacks - Another Story.

> Perks
Study Group [0800]
Energy Sense [0400]
Starseed Awakening [-0200]
Guardian Sense [-0400]
The Power of Bonds [-0700]
Obscured Identity [-0800]
Power Up [-0800]

> Items [-0400]
Silver Millennium Technology [-1000]

> Drawbacks
Reincarnated [-0800]: Endymion's sudden possession of me as I Jumped in screwed up my entry and wrecked my memories, so for 2 years or so, I lived the life of a half-Japanese School Student, until Dark Kingdom.
Another Story [-0600]: Apsu successfully erased Chiba Mamoru, however it drained her FAR more than she was expecting, especially since I almost immediately showed up and the spirit of Endymion and the Gold Crystal entered me. It's far too late to bring back Mamoru and Endymion, Apsu's Arc is the official “passing the torch” between me and the fading Prince.
Foe of Chaos [0000]: Sensed the moment I Jumped in and got a vision of the day I work with the Senshi to truly defeat it.

Thanks, user! You're great.

That's the one and it gives you the capacity to be a planet's psychic consciousness so I'd think it would be useful when canonically one ordinary scientist man did merge with Eaters just by jumping into the broodmother one.

/JC/ are you sure your waifu is an actual waifu instead of a man in disguise?

Better question: Why should I care?

Nope!

Unholy Heights has a retroactive gender perk. It deals with those problems.

>NEO in the Digimon Next manga
>Armagemon in the movie
>Lucemon SM in Frontier
>Zeed in the Xros Wars manga
>Bagramon in the Xros Wars
>Probably Apocalymon in Adventure

Just add Second Magic from Fate/Kaleid and the summoner name form a Piratical Guide to Evil.

>summoner name
What good would that do?

>Piratical Guide to Evil.
Arrr Matey

>it got renamed in the update the jumpmaker posted a while back, but I don't remember if that actually got on the drive
I think it didn't get on. Which is pretty stupid imo, as the update is pretty good. You shouldn't hate a decent jump just because its jumpmaker is a spiteful moron.

Second user is actually right. You're ment to jump only one of them according to author ruling.

I'm guessing it has something to do with that thing allowing you to summon without paying the magical energy cost.

To be honest, I stopped using the actual drive a short while before that got posted, since Google Drive was causing some weird memory overflow errors with Firefox, so I have no idea what is and is not on it anymore. I just save it all to my hard drive, now. It's really convenient, actually, much quicker to find and load up a jump.

One of mine identifies as an attack helicopter. No seriously, Raider's a Cybertronian and a former Decepticon I seduced to my side with promises for upgrades using technologies she couldn't even dream of to tell physics to go and fuck right off.

I think the fact that I had also waifu'd Fog Lexington also helped. A lot. Carriers have an understand with aircraft apparently.

Oh, that's my other waifu, an aircraft carrier, who is sometimes a starship or an island or a skyscraper. Lexington is VERY flexible.

Then there's Kanasada Kuji, the obligatory elegant Yamato Nadeshiko Yandere, and katana and minor kami and zanpakutou.

Hmm, the closest waifu/husbando might be the manifestation of the Spring of the Drowned Girl/Boy. It was a weird, weird Jump I tell ya, and since I created (kinda) created her and (kinda, accidentally) beat in a fair and square battle in front some random amazons, I had to take responsibility for her. Kuji wasn't exactly impressed, but she let it go...I think?

Heading into the Potterverse next, not like I'm gonna permanently animate another supposedly inanimate waifu, right?

This pic worries me.

What does your waifu think about those gutter attack helicopters that spend their downtime living inside of naval carriers?

Care to quote that? Being here for a long while and I have seen people jump the two of them constantly. Because I don't remember that being said aside from shitposters.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38287599/#38299882

>in the original myth she canonically fucked lions and horses so hard they became total wimps after

Durability and sanity perks.

Can mcu magic pull off teleporting without a sling ring?

>not like I'm gonna permanently animate another supposedly inanimate waifu, right?
>inb4 you get a Hogwarts yandere after you. As in the Hogwarts castle itself

Yes if you're drawing on something more powerful than a human.

Pretty sure yes, thpugh if you get good at fucking with the mirror world you could do some crazy shit. Walk out a closed door by making the crack huge, pull the distance between two places together and walk out from your destination, make beer steins stayy full by adding reflections over the current amount. Its pretty awesome stuff.

She's chilled about that, they're taking their well-deserved downtime after all. It's the commanders who don't deploy them for minor reasons (her words, not mine) like "too many enemy fighter jets" or "far too strong winds for take-off" that piss her off.

And she proves it by transforming and dealing with said problem through judicious application of firepower and/or magitech bullshit. It's usually both.

She's a mother hen when it comes to helicopters in general....but you didn't hear that from me. Capisce?

...user plz.

I already have a yandere and I got into trouble with Kuji over Cyun (the Spring). I'm not looking for more tro-

-ah bugger. I just got cut by a random tree in the forbidden forest.

Digimon was a card game first, those feats are as canon as any othat you can get from other games like Magic the Gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh!
At least for the general Digimon jump.

She also was so good in bed a Shepard killed his kids, baked them into a dish for her to eat. She was then turned into a Wolf because of that.

She was also angry at Gilgamesh because he refused to marry her. He told her “Begone thot!” and she got so upset she went to her father, the head deity, and complained. To silence her because how annoying she was, he gave her a celestial bull to kill Gilgamesh. Which it was later killed & Gilgamesh’s companion actually ripped a leg from the bull & smacked Ishtar in the face with it.

She was a royal bitch.

>Super Saiyan Blue
Barring pokex level bullshit Saiyans arent that powerful.

Fuck. I'll fix it later, when I get home.

For those of you who are reading my bedtime stories for /jc/, I hope it's been fun so far. I actually have a rough idea of how I want it to progress. That said, I am taking suggestions on what jumps to do after Kamen Rider. Preferably not things insanely powerful or planetbusting yet.

At what rate do you usually pick up Companions? Is it one every few Jumps, a few for the entire Chain and that's it, or do you buy new ones any chance you got?

What are some perks to make me into the ultimate AI? The kind that would not need to worry about bio-mechanical squid and a kid made of stars would be a good start.

>Not causing butterflies and getting locked into a bad end
>Not fluffing your use of the second jump as you using shenanigans to try and set things right

Whenever I can afford it. My build is very companion heavy, so I usually add new companions whenever I visit a setting that I like.
Dragon Ball GT, Haruhi, Portal and NieR: Automata

What other almost impossible canon procedures could we go through in the chain? I really want to use SUPERHUMAN DESIRE in something.

Not even an internet outage can stop this

Time to get your freak on because D.Y.N. Freaks is ready and jumpable.

YES, thank you Val.

Wow, I didn't expect it this quickly.

Just Cthugha points? Not any Itaqua points? THIS IS DISCRIMINATION!

Ithaqua a shit

I like her beast form better then Cthugha, but I will admit Cthugha has a better human form.

What's the longest chain of Jumps that can be taken with continuity drawbacks? I know you can go KotOR>Clone Wars>Original Trilogy for Star Wars, but maybe there's longer?

KAMEN RIDER

Not really a chain, but Freddy vs Jason vs Ash takes continuity from The Evil Dead, Friday the 13th, and Nightmare on Elm Street.

>The machine god Demonbane became corrupted and a new version of that
>machine appeared, a creation known as the Vortex Blaster. It went mad and sought to destroy all of
>existence.

Please, please say it isn't so. I though VB was just some OP knock off.

>DYN Freaks.pdf
/ourgirl/

So who do you companion from youtube jump?

As far as I've been able to gather, it is indeed the sequel to Blasterz which is the sequel to Taisen which is the sequel to Kishin Hishou.

So yeah, it's as canon as any of the main games.

You know, I don't think the artist for DYN Freaks actually knows what a trapezohedron is. This has way too many sides.

>Today I saw my hero fall apart,
>The one who taught me to be strong,
>On the outside I look fine,
>But on the inside I am dying
>My strength is overcome by pain
>My love for you remains the same

youtube.com/watch?v=NZc_emXplE4

This song is the best reply I can give because of what they did to Demonbane.

>That speed
Also, could you add the option to do the scenario without getting the Spark and saving the reward for later like DeSu2 and TTGL do?

Wait, sorry, I misunderstood the question.

It's not clear whether it is canon demonbane or not. I've run with the idea that it's not and it is a new version but it is still a genuine thing. More like one of the alternates then the ones in the first or second game.

?

for giving us arm of damanbeen

Yeah, the manga can be...confusing at times, visually and plot wise.

He's pretty rough now, yeah.

Hmm...I suppose I do have a way to make the idea fit, yeah. I'll put it in.

It'll be you coming back and doing the scenario later though, not saving the reward for later.

>Wait, sorry, I misunderstood the question.
Ah that is ok, it happens to the best of us.

>It's not clear whether it is canon demonbane or not. I've run with the idea that it's not and it is a new version but it is still a genuine thing. More like one of the alternates then the ones in the first or second game.

Oh, so there is still hope. I will save you DEMONBANE!

What if it's a multidimensional trapezohedron tho?

This is the power of Aussie time zones!

>This is the power of Aussie time zones!
Australia is a hyperbolic time chamber you say?

What Lovecraftian creation besides the ones already covered or off limits would fit for the 600 CP Custom fragment?

ASAP until i have the full set of 8, so usually by jump 2 or 3 at the latest. No reason to waste possible imports after all.
It doesn't hurt that there's quite a few jumps that are good early on and provide you with a full squad of OC companions, sometimes even for free.

If you want canon companions it gets more complicated depending on who you like since most shonen settings aren't very safe early jump material, but i don't really care about that.
Most canon characters i'd consider don't really have any incentive to leave with me anyway, and those that do are in settings i wouldn't enter before jump 20 or so.
And i'm not willing to wait that long to pick up my companions. It makes my inner optimizer cry.

If it's just about looks for your waifu that's what shapeshifting perks are for.

That's a pretty crazy scenario reward. I mean, I suppose it's appropriate given what it asks you to do, and post-spark stuff is meant to be OP anyway, but still. Damn.

I guessed that it was probably Magician because it was at the top, but just to check if I absolutely don't want to be part of Azathoth's collective dream is that the Drop-In option?

Agh, forgot again. Was meant to put in the note that any work as drop in since they're all priced weird or have background connections.

>It doesn't hurt that there's quite a few jumps that are good early on and provide you with a full squad of OC companions, sometimes even for free.
Which ones?

Hero BBS is great for that.

>Vortex Blaster
I will be very disappointed if this wasn't dramatically screamed out by someone at some point in the story. With a name like that, it's mandatory that SOMEONE screams it out.