Jibrel just exit scam'd

Check telegram and post how much you lost in this scam
Me: 2 eth. All I had. I fucked up listening to biz again. RIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/new-alchemy-security-audit-findings-302357ea49e5
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ezp2S5F4L1U_nhL272RPexBeQDBnR-TPeuMHuTizZjc/edit#slide=id.g25132ef329_0_511
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/managing-systemic-risk-in-the-crypto-economy-322008f50ed1
ted.com/speakers/don_tapscott
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6 eth
Teams gone fuck :(

1 ETH. fuck u biz

haha, very funny guys. Guys.. HA HA...?

post screenshot of telegram.
I had fomo of not getting this shit. lmao

Fabian and Anime quit your shit

1 eth just glad i didnt go all in

are you retarded? -.-

idiots complaining about not getting refund.

not a scam.

I don't know anything about this. Jibrel is a funny word though.

Got the quick rundown?

OP is retarded kek

What does it do?
Essentially, the Jibrel Network provides currencies, equities, commodities and other financial assets and instruments as ERC-20 tokens and puts them on the blockchain. It does that to provide incomparable liquidity and decrease friction costs. Additionally, it automates certain processes such as dividend distribution and so on.

The Jibrel Network has a native token, known as JNT, which will be used as the ‘liquid’ underlying asset of the Jibrel AG fund’s portfolio. Additionally, it is a deflationary currency because every time JNT is used as jGas (transfer of ownership; purchase of tokenized assets) it is burned.

>Wait, I’ve heard this before, with LAtoken and Veratesium, this is a tried and tested scam.
Previous attempts at the market didn't have what Jibrel have – smart regulation and insured 2-way (i.e. physical asset to tokens, tokens to physical assets liquidity). All financial assets will be tokenized as programmable CryDRs, which would entail no regulatory or legal risks whatsoever. And, why does this make it better than all the others? Due to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations involved in trading real-world assets, there also exists an investor registry that only allows for certain CryDRs to be traded amongst addresses that have been verified by Jibrel[1]. Meaning that, for example, only brokers and fund managers can interact in certain ways with the network.
In the traditional economy, regulation is placed around certain asset classes to manage fraud, market, credit and systemic risk. Currencies, commodities and securities all have different regulations across different jurisdictions. The Jibrel Network team has worked (and continues to work) tirelessly with their regulatory advisors to translate real-world regulation into smart regulation (Solidity code). These things will update in near real time as regulation laws and rules amend, so will the smart contract.

I just checked their slack, CEO was active literally not even 3 hours ago.

>Pfft, where’s the proof?
Well they’re bringing out a MVP usable by any type of user. jWallet and jCash (or jFiat)! Any supposed Tether scams are now dead in the water as we have real, audited tokenized fiat currency. In 6 different forms, no less! Who audits this? The Swiss offices of PricewaterhouseCoopers (doing business under the brand PwC), one of the Big 4 auditing/accounting firms. They will check Jibrel’s position of financial performance and position, cash flows, and other subtle aspects of their financial activities. PwC audits will be public and sufficiently frequent (most likely biannual). The actual code itself? Already been audited by New Alchemy – leaders in smart contract auditing, so that’s all functional.1

jCash is simple enough, It’s Tether but legitimate and in 6 different currencies right off the bat. jUSD, jEUR, jCNY, jAED, jRUB and jGBP. Any fiat currency can be implemented (as long as there is enough demand to implement it). Additionally, Jibrel will always be able to cover their liabilities due to the 3-4x assets in excess of liabilities. Not only that, but the Jibrel DAO (when it activates) will self-regulate the fund through different rules and scenarios encoded in the smart contract – a completely decentralised, on-chain bank.

The real work of art, jWallet
The jWallet does all the transaction signing, all the key storage, etc. locally - you never have to share your private keys, they never leave your browser. You can even store them in the browser cache.

It doesn't make sense to share your keys with a service (you login with email) - there are no benefits to that. It’s strange to store large sums of money in a Chrome extension.

>Got the quick rundown?
It will take down scammy USDT tetherlis by the Scamfinex. It's will be a blood bath.

lol nothing in the telegram apart from people moaning about refunds coz they were too late to the ICO

muppet

You should also check jWallet and read up on jCash. Scared of tether? In the future you can just go into jCash which actually will be backed by real money. They even plan on acquiring a banking license.

But wait, there's more, when it is up and going, The Jibrel DAO will act as an artificial trading curb, meaning that if the price sinks too low too fast, the DAO will kick in and buy up any oversold JNT, which would equate to roughly 50%. Same thing if it rises too quickly, obvs wha
le pnd, its curbing it! But there’s only one real downside to that.. unfortunately, this won’t be implemented for quite a while. Target is Q4 2018 for DAO being implemented and a few months (could be up to 6 months) after to be really kicked into gear. Why waiting so long after implementation? Well that’s because DAO needs to build up a buffer to be safe during it’s operation, Jibrel devs are smart and they know DAO cannot be fully operational right off the bat without any serious precautions.

Banks will be able to interact with their own digital assets, completely free of all the legal hassle they had before, while still being perfectly above board.
It’s also recession proof. Any trader convinced that another GFC is coming doesn’t have to be purely cash anymore. Its protected by reducing systemic risk in its ecosystem, (through separation, Close monitoring, regulation and risk assessment being the Basel III regulatory framework). Again don’t worry, this is all covered in its smart regulation.[3]

HAHA WHOS THE ANIME KID WHOS CRYING LOLZ BE QUICKER NEXT TIME NEET

god bless you.

he must be the only one who got scammed by jibrel ;(

>people waiting for refunds for two days now
>they didnt repply to any support ticket
>whole team dissapeared from slack and telegram few hours ago
If you cant tell this is an exit scam i feel bad for you

you really have no idea about the organisations backing this initiative, eh?

this.

is a exchange able to implement jCash? or do i always have to interact with the smart contract by myself via their wallet?

>spreading FUD because you didn't get in on the ICO

pathetic

>tfw you missed out

thanks for this, very interesting

2 days? Its been THREE days with no communication
People shilling this shit are paid shills, dont fall for the scam

Don't lose money on a scam if you get more from a serious team with Sky..

I don't see why not. It works like all the other CryDRs. You can tokenize any asset at some point, even trading tokenized stock or whatever, while being able to redeem it for the real thing at the DAO. All of this fully regulated through smart regulation and a banking licence.

No communication?? the FUCKING founders werei n the telegram just hours ago during working hours in New York, helping pajeets like you. Check slack too Apu, who you gonna defend and give as an example? Chainlink lmao, where Sergey never even bothered communicating during the ICO. Stinky anime linky....

They have freaking Eddy Zuaiter as an advisor, the ex-COO of Soros fund management. The man who oversaw 2.5 billion dollars worth of trade positions joined jibrel because:

1. He sees Jibrel as an opportunity to learn more about the space

2. He sees Jibrel as an opportunity to directly be involved, help them be well capitalized, survive the bubble, and grow. He sees the potential to pull off an Amazon (his words).

The second is Don Tapscott, the MVP himself. This man has been throwing the term “digital currency” around since 1995, don’t listen to me prattle on, go watch one of his TED talks.[4]

The Jibrel Network is engaged with New Alchemy for Security Audits and PwC for financial audits. In addition, we have formed a strategic agreement with Arabian Chain to bring smart regulation to MENA markets (Middle east) , as well as TaaS fund to provide smart tokens (CryDRs). Jibrel AG is a registered entity in Zug, Switzerland and is responsible for the development of the network. The Jibrel team have undertaken the necessary legal and compliance measures to ensure a fully compliant token sale.
For this reason, certain jurisdictions such as US, Singapore and China will not be allowed to participate in the token sale. ;)
ICO is 28 million HARD CAP- Yazan has put extra emphasis on this

Lastly, in case you brush it off as an ethereum network scamcoin? It’s blockchain agnostic. If there’s a new king in town, Jibrel can hop on over to it!

[4] ted.com/speakers/don_tapscott

Medium
New Alchemy Security Audit: Findings
Jibrel Network engaged New Alchemy to conduct a full security audit of Jibrel Smart Contracts

now that's what I call shilling

You know it senpai

Now the FUD started huh..?
>MUH ACUMMMULATSHION MUST ACCCCUMLATE HUHGGGH RURR HUF GUFHUERHU ACUMULATE ACCUMLUGHD HU
Fuck you retard

i bet this shit will start trading under ico price lmao

Hey guiz, Fabian Hogan here, how do you make a Veeky Forums account??? Where do I sign up, great forum wow!

It better be, did you actually read what they are doing? I wanna load up so hard. Why was noone shilling this during the ICO? I got in a few ETH last minute.

There were two threads during the ICO on the day it sold out.

Because smart money such as myself with an IQ high enough to watch Rick and Morty secured deals and pre-sales and hide it from Veeky Forums and other cesspool so tokens would be burned

But from what I see it went on forever and ever, why the sudden interest?

why?

Fuck you biz I listened to you. Should I be raise the panic stations

The tokens were 25c, meaning if you bought in when ETH/USD was high you would get more tokens. People were waiting for ETH to rise.

mmm, no, Jibrel will be very selective on who gets jCash.

not stock, thats public equity, more like commodities and financial instruments e.g bonds

Oh, so there will be like a variable JNT/ETH ICO price? The only constant metric will be in fiat? Interesting... Seems like they are going hard for that legitimacy thing. I read up a lot on the project, wondering why it didn't get shilled ultra hard to be honest.

Chill man, it's baseless FUD

lol, why you people forget to DYOR???

dump shitcoins, move to real development. intant transactions and 0 fees are possible!
And on top, it's going to build a new decentralized meshnet - the next internet is coming guys! t.me/Skycoin

Oh, okay, I'm still reading up on things, thanks for pointing it out. But I understood it correctly that you could basically tokenize any asset and trade it and whoever ends up owning it can redeem it at the DAO for the real thing, correct?

Probably
They cant refund people in time what mames you think they can achieve anything slightly more complex

Holy fuck I lost 40 Eth

STAY POOR ANONS

PLEBS DEPENDING ON OTHERS TO DO RESEARCH FOR YOU

THIS IS THE BIGGEST MOON OF 2018

Cause administrative delays are sometimes outside of people's control? I'm guessing you've never worked a proper white collar job though, to know that...

jWallet already existing and regulation already coded into Crydr's
That's it man, or redeem it for jnt. It provides liquidity between already existing bank processes. Most of bank risk assessment is already automatic, this is just the step on linking it all together

first thing they should do is fire the guy who thought up the name Jibrel Network it's fuckin terrible

F

Idk, I think it rolls off the tongue nicely, but I agree, it doesn't have any meaning and is not descriptive of what they are doing. Ah whatever, names can be changed, what matters is the project.

It actually means archangel gabriel in islamic

i lost nothing because i'm not a stupid goy who invests in electricity wastage disguised as an invisible internet currency

How are people still commenting about a scam. It's just baseless FUD.

yall got jibronied

noooo, jibrooonimoooooooooooooo

Team member chatting on Telegram right now

ask them how their CSS 101 course is coming along.. any progress recently?

Surely not as good as your Shitposting 101

Also ask them how their rich banker kid from the PwC is coming along with his frontend course? Is he learning eagerly, yes?

how the hell didnt anyone noticed this on their roadmap

Because ad hominem is a good fud point

Damn, I lost the token sale.

kekereked

I rememwber shlling Enigma and seeing Jibril shitposts here. Its amazing how if you clicked the Enigma thread and went long with us, you would have avoided this scam. DYOR boys. Pick coins with soe fundamental values and not ghost coins like this and confido.

And mant will not heed our warnings. The Joost will continue joosted.

topkeked

If you aren't invested in all the cryptos with "Network" in the name you are stupitarded

hey man i agree with u these ameriocana stupid fuck are getting scammed everyday by scammer who arent even speaking good england like jibrel arab muslim ?. i dont understand

-Ram Bambini

this
poorfags talking shit because they didn't get their pathetic refunds in a nanosecond

I mispelled a few things, but I legitimately think you're retarded.

If you're an ENG bro then you know I love you.

JOOSTED

lol people are idiots

Wtf man, don't you know who Ram Bambani is? Most famous gypsy crypto investor in all of France, partner at Nico et autres Commerçants AG.

i agreed with u i love me too man fuck these arab jibrel all hamdoulilah is haram to have internet money fake money only real money is god given money

good projects never get shilled. But there was a thread like a month or at least few weeks ago with a leaked pdf (the stuff that some user posted above) from a whale group as their ico target. Then there was a few threads recently but everyone was fuding on purpose probably to keep this quiet

What fucking scam are you talking about? Nobody fucking left telegram and they are still actively communicating. All that happened was that people still sent ETH when the token sale already ended, and now the team is working out how to refund them. For fuck's sake, stop the baseless FUD.

it's not even the team's fault
A bunch of retards send eth straight from exchanges and are now desperately trying to change the refund address and other retards are bitching because they have to wait

Ram isn't a gypsy you fucking piece of shit

That's what you faggots get foe buying a coin with a nigger name

This isn't an exit scam you dumbass. They had hundreds of thousands of orders for 1-2 eth coming in within a span of 12 hours and it overloaded them. Look at the partnerships, they are overloaded. You'll get your shit back.

I guess they are based out of MENA and are going to be catering to the region to some extent so it makes sense. Expect big MENA money to be flowing in. They've invested in supercities like dubai so hard because they know their oil money is limited. Crypto is the next horizon for them and Jibrel has all the connections to bring in lots of that money + institutional money from other places.

saudi religious dudes sanctified crypto under islam lmao