warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>latest Peach/Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=KxuehZMHf5s

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
>epub
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz
>pdf
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx

First for our bug overlords

Who was in the wrong?

What's the weakest faction in 8th up until now?
Also I just broke a leg of my crisis suit while painting :(

Khorne or Slaanesh Daemons probably.

Greeny initiated the assault but only after whitey vandalized his miniatures so it depends on the state.

>Khonre
>god of war
>weak

wtf gw?

None more greater than the korp!

Squishy as fuck and not many options.

nice one

oh the daemons are plenty strong, the infantry regularly hits at strength 6
just doesn't have any tools to get into melee

I'm converting a primetime captain into a hammer lord of chaos. I want to beat him up a little more. Should I snip an uneven section out of his Iron Halo?

>hammer lord of chaos
The what now? Please don't tell me it's a Black Mace.

>Orks need a bu-

Chaos Lord with thunder hammer (powerfist). Excuse my autism.

It's a black mace.

remove the aquilas my dude

Working on it. Besides the chest is the astartes symbol and the leg is just laurels.

B-but why? It's shite

>Excuse my autism.

It's okay user. Autism is a vital part of Chaos followers. I would replace/convert the iron halo into an 8-pointed star or some shit if you can rather than just beat it up. Not sure if you have a spare laying around.

Play around it next time

I'd say Deathwatch, hard to win with 15 models.

One of the marine variants that can’t spam Primarchs

It came from the Reaper Chaplain so I only have one.

Yeah but you end the game with 14 models

Pure SoS

Hows that they just have normal marine durability.

Why are the Night Lords so much better than the other legions? Is it because GE doesn't care much about them?

Although, if I break the halo so that two spikes come off, I can make it a broken 8 pointed star.

Because they have the most unique stuff about them. From their look, to their tactics. Most other legions are the same as all the others with a different colour scheme.

So anons, how fun does this list look to play against and how 'competitive' is it?

I'm mostly planning on doing casual/maybe a local tourney with it.

2k points
BT chapter tactics
Vanguard Detachment

HQ: Cataphractii Captain w/ Relic Blade and Combi Melta (166)

Terminator Chaplain W/ Combi Melta and Armor Indominus (134)

Eliets: 3x 5 Man Cataphractii Squads (LC and CB on all but the Sergeant who has a Power Fist and Grenade Harness) 212 each

1x 7 Man Cataprachtii Squad (5 TLC , CB and Power fist on one guy and sarge). 298

HS
2x Vanilla Land Raiders w/ MultiMeltas (383 each)

Basic strategy is that turn 1 everything drops in while a squad in each Land Raider rides up.

Onle issue is, obviously, the small model count.

Opinions? Any Issues you can see?

I liked that bit about a small NL warband going full aspergers and slaughtering people for bad grammar.

Reminder that this is on tonight

Rules Question.

Say I have a Grand Master who has a 4+ invuln.
He successfully casts sanctuary on himself improving that save to 3+.
Would it then work that I could use this stratagem and in actuality improve his save to a 2+? I know the power explicitly states you can not get better than a 3+ save, but the stategem improves the saving throw by 1, not the save itself, meaning it would turn a roll of a 2 into a 3 and therefore a successful save.

Also can I use this stratagem on a character that isn't on the table? I'm assuming not, but a man can dream.

Whatever army I'm playing.

Justify those Land Raiders to me. And no, "I have them" is not enough if you want competitive.

Yes. You choose the order the modifiers are applied at.

Ranged AT, Quicker thank walking the two squads I need on the board in deployment

Necrons and Deathwatch seem to be neck and neck. At least Deathwatch can't be beaten by stupid armour spam lists.... So, they have that going for them.

>leave 40Kino to me

What's wrong with the black mace?

Kys

2k ITC tourney this weekend boys.

Is there another way to reorganise this list? Either for more CP or to get the stealers in a Kraken detachment. Im planning on DS the tyrants so behemoth is good, plus the wombo combos in relics, sacs, and monstrous hunger does some good damage.

Stealers should be kraken
Tyrants should be behemoth
OOE and carnifex should be same fleet (fex should be in same slot for less deployment drops)
Thrope and exocrine should be same fleet.

2k Hive Fleet Zyz

++ Supreme Command Detachment +1CP (Tyranids) [32 PL, 638pts] ++

Hive Fleet: Behemoth

+ HQ +

Hive Tyrant [11 PL, 219pts]: Adrenal Glands, Heavy Venom Cannon, Lash Whip and Monstrous Bonesword, Power: Catalyst, Power: Psychic Scream, The Reaper of Obilterax, Toxin Sacs, Warlord Trait: Monstrous Hunger, Wings

Hive Tyrant [11 PL, 219pts]: Adrenal Glands, Heavy Venom Cannon, Monstrous Scything Talons, Power: Catalyst, Power: Psychic Scream, Scythes of Tyran, Toxin Sacs, Wings

Old One Eye [10 PL, 200pts]

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Tyranids) [86 PL, 1362pts] ++

Hive Fleet: Behemoth

+ HQ +

Broodlord [8 PL, 162pts]: Monstrous Rending Claws, Power: The Horror

Broodlord [8 PL, 162pts]: Monstrous Rending Claws, Power: The Horror

Malanthropes [5 PL, 90pts]: Malanthrope

+ Troops +

Genestealers [12 PL, 144pts]: 3x Acid Maw
. 12x Genestealer: 12x Rending Claws

+ Heavy Support +

Carnifexes [18 PL, 300pts]
. Carnifex: 2x Monstrous Scything Talons, Spore Cysts, Tusks

Exocrine [11 PL, 216pts]

++ Total: [118 PL, 2000pts] ++

I want him back.

r8 my list lads.

How'd you make that?

This is a good list for a small game.

Okay, I think this is the final iteration of my list, now formatted for +4 CP. What do you think about it, anons?

Court of the Nephilim King
Tyranid Battalion Detachment

HQ
•Tervigon with Monstrous Scything Talons, 243

•Old One Eye, 200

Troops
•Termagants with Fleshborers and 10 Devourers (30), 160

•Tyranid Warriors with Boneswords, Deathspitters, Barbed Strangler, and Adrenal Glands (3), 89

•Tyranid Warriors with Boneswords, Deathspitters, Barbed Strangler, and Adrenal Glands (3), 89

•Ripper Swarms with Spinemaws (3), 39

Elites
•Maleceptor, 172

Heavy Support
•Carnifex with Tusks, Bone Mace, Monstrous Scything Talons, Adrenal Glands, Chitin Thorns, and Spore Cysts (2), 224

Court of the Nephilim King
Tyranid Vanguard Detachment

HQ
•Hive Tyrant with Heavy Venom Cannon, Scythes of Tyran, Adrenal Glands, and Toxin Sacs, 192

Elites
•Tyrant Guard with Crushing Claws, Adrenal Glands (6), 300

•Hive Guard with Impaler Cannons (3), 144

•Hive Guard with Impaler Cannons (3), 144

Total: 1996

t. Brainlet

Same, hopefully he's been contracted to work on the Ork codex. Might have a look back through his tweets and FB feed to see if there's any indicators that way. I think he's working on a 2000AD skirmish game at the moment which seems kinda cool, but necromunda will probably shit all over it in terms of accessibility

Why doesn't GW just sell a box with like every unit in it? I'm so tired of buying all this shit piecmeal. I just wan a full ready army ffs

Tervigon with only 30 gaunts?

We lost the STC for the list builder, sorry user.

Why not piece it together on ebay, then set a $100 on fire for the same effect?

They used to sell formations and the entire Ultramarines Chapter was available for a time when Ward worked for them.

>shilling shitty nu-(((lore))) so much

Just stop dude. No one buys it.

If only the dumbfuck creator hadnt used official gw assets then doubled down on his autism when gw made it an issue

Enjoy your manlet finecrap characters, faggot.

see that's exactly what I want (but for nids) Goddamit I hate having to scour the net for various models

Wasn't it because he had a donation service for it?

>t. Cruddace

More like if only the dumbfucks on facebook had not linked the builder to GW.

Yeah should sell an entire Hive Fleet in one box.

>wanting to buy an entire Hivefleet in one go

Like another user said, either remove or defile the Aquilas, but I'd say think about turning the Halo into an 8 pointed star

yes they should

why not?

>it was in the OP to the general for weeks
>he thinks GW doesnt browse here
Please, tell me more about how its normiebooks fault

He did the best codexes.

Don't @ me.

It was in OP for months, and suddenly disappeared after some retard linked it on GW fb.

The sun is the megatons of plastic required for the hivefleet, the earth is the earth.

Goddam GW is just a faggy company

Then explain to me why Battlescribe doesn't receive a rough fuck from GW lawyers.

>56449294
we're posting lists now?

Then, what should i add/change to improve this 750pt list?

HQ:
Cadre Fireblade w/ Markerlight, 2x Shield Drone

Coldstar Commander w/ Shield Generator, Target Lock, 2x Marker Drone

Troops:
Strike Team w/ Shasui(Markerlight, Pistol) 2x Marker Drone
Strike Team w/ Shasui(Markerlight, Pistol) 2x Marker Drone

Elites:
Crisis Suits w/ 6 Gun Drones
Shasui w/ 2x Fusion blaster, Multi-tracker
Shasui w/ 2x Fusion blaster, Multi-tracker
Shasvre w/ 2x Missile Pod, Drone Controller

Legally, they have to be. Thanks Britain, can I buy silverware yet?

>t. Brainlet

Good luck dealing with flyers.

Strike Teams have 8 fire warriors each in total, including the shasui

Tfw got checked by a plainclothed phone license inspector while casually listening to music

I've run into a few folks that have stuck with 7th for assorted reasons. One guy still plays Guard, another plays Orks. We all like our pieplates and armor facings, and Carapace and Ardboyz and such.

I have the "bare bones" for an Iron Warrior build and was considering how to "round it out" so to speak, either for 1850 or 2000 points.

++Grand Company++
+Chaos Warband+
Lord with Burning Brand, Bike and Power Maul - 130
5 Chaos Marines, Meltagun & Combimelta Champ - 95
-Rhino - 35
5 Chaos Marines, Meltagun & Combimelta Champ - 95
-Rhino - 35
3 Terminators w/ Combiplasma - 112
3 Bikers, 2 Bike-Mounted Flamers - 80
5 Havocs, 4 Autocannons - 115
5 Havocs, 4 Autocannons - 115
+Stronghold of Chaos+
Munitorium Armored Crate - 40

This comes out to about 852 points. The question then is, which sort of Iron Warrior build would be most entertaining to face? "Tower Defense" (more fortifications), tanks, or solo Obliterators?

The first option would mean kitbashing or plopping down more bunkers, barbed wire, vengeance batteries, etc, while adding more Marines. Definitely narrative, but not ideal for pickup games where objectives matter.

The second option would mean adding a Fist of the Gods. Sure, I could camp some Predators, but just because Iron Warriors are the "siege" Legion doesn't mean they should be static. 3 Vindicators, one of them with the Maelstrom Raider Legacy for Outflanking seems more aggressive. The Warpsmith would buy a Combi-Melta, and a Havoc unit would buy a Rhino to hijack.

And the Obliterator option would just mean buying a CAD for Obliterator Troops. In short, attempting an Obsex victory. For HQs, one or two Ectomancy Sorcerers to slingshoot stuff around.

Whilst most legions understand and accept their role as soldiers and more or less a tool by which the imperium is held together/conquered. The night lords go one step further by understanding that monsters are sometimes necessary, they have no compunction about being those necessary monsters because they know they’re necessary. Like the parliamentary agent in serenity or josh brolins character in Sicario. They understand that they’re evil monsters, but ones with a purpose that supports the good. most human civilizations have a small cadre of hard men willing to do the necessary evils.

fuck that reminds me, I have to pay my TV license this month

Can Thudd Guns, heavy mortars, and the like fire overwatch? I was told no but can't find any rule disallowing it.

Battlescribe is 'community driven' GW can make them take down the 'random users' 8th edition list, bit they would just put it back up.

Where did you get from this pic?

S7 flyrant and S6 (8 damage on 6's) flyrant with an exocrine

I think ill be ok.

We posting lists now?

Put the fexs and malthrope into a seprate detachment for +1 cp

Yeah they're fine to overwatch with. Even earthshaker cannons can.

Drop the coldstar for a commander with 4x fusion blasters, change the crisis suits to all have cyclic ion blasters.

I just saw wings on one of the tyrants.

Carry on as you were.

>play in champaign
>sweet as fuck
>everyone is cool
>get annihilated so hard game 1 that I lose my warlord permanently
>lose all enthusiasm
A-at least I have an excuse to work on my other army

But I would need to separate the unit, giving me more drops. And I would most definitely enjoy going first.

>play in champaign
what

>not using a wounded table
>not modifying warlords rolls so they can't die unless they keep stacking wounds

One other question, as I want to keep this Termy Heavy, is if I drop those, do I bite the bullet and accept that a few squads are walking to get more terminator squads/fists on the table?

Split it into 2 units and put the exo in there. You gain a drop, but also.1cp which is worth it. I mean you DO do the roll off for first turn right?

The+1 to go first isn't really a big deal.

Oh thats rich. All this talk about fucking nids made me interested in a small colection,remember gw released a cheap as fuck bundle with a tervigon and some gaunts. Trade a nib hive tyrant for my terminators,look for the tervigon bundle

>suddenly no longer avalible
>starter box with the warriors no longer avalible

So -anyone know of an online store that has these in stock still? That tervigon box seems like such a great start for a collection. Fuck