Roll this

Roll this.
What do?

I'm trying to recall what game we are playing, but I'm at a loss.

Veeky Forums and /v/ are slowly merging together, aren't they?

loss edits are a fucking artform

Hope I was using a perk at Good or better, or can tag an aspect.

>loss edits are a fucking artform
Couldnt agree more.

holy shit

>loss edits are a fucking artform
They are, but OP is a tard because he saw this image on Veeky Forums yesterday and is trying to ride off of someone else's creativity.

>implying I am not the guy who posted it yesterday as well and who took it at SPIEL few weeks back

Well then you're a little sad for continually reposting the same image trying to get praise.

The perfect 4 split photos are a meme in itself and this is just a really clever, subtle edit.

Indeed, but mostly bored because I have to be in a hospital rn :/

>hey guys, recognize these lines?
>SECRET CLUB! CAKE IS A LIE! LOLOLOLOL

I hate being reminded how most of the people on this site are under 18.

oh look its the mature and serious man here to remind us how mature and serious Veeky Forums is

You are missing the point m80

It's beautiful

Did loss make it to normie media yet in some form?

/v/ is not /v/ anymore. /pol/ cancer rooted in that board and now it's spreading.

i remember there being a loss in the background of some cartoon recently

ϕYo̤̘̦͎̯̟ͅu͖̘̗ ̪͙̣̘̭m̮̼̜͇̜a̯̣y̳̮̯͙̠ ̠b͚̱͈̜̺e͖̪̠̭̣̠̥ ̞̬̦a͈̠̭w̺̪͓͇ar̳̬̺̻̰̱̖e̞͈̩ ̪̳̦̜̝ͅo̱̜̪̥̺̪ͅf̘͚͓̮ͅ ̦̰̥͈ou̞ṛ ̤̯͖̖in̞̻͚e͈x͇̤o͔̹r̪̙̘̞͈̮a͖̳̰̳̗b̩͎ḷ̥̹̦̹e̠͔̯͈͔̯ ̻̮͎̗͙ti̱̥̟ͅd͇͕̖̣̯̺̦e,̻̺̞̻ ̩̦̣͖̩b̥̯̦̹͙̰͓u͈̫̬͍̤̹t̟̖̥̠̭̤͍ t̩̙̯̱ͅhe̫̦̞̩̮͚̖r̩͓̫e͇̪̥ i͙̫̩͈̦̟͈s̪͕ ̰n̞o̥t̫̫̻͖̹͎hi͕n̪͚̤̦g͎ ̬̫͓̜̘̤y̠̘̮̳̮̻̠ou̜̻̰̟̣ ͓̱͖c̞̰̯a̦̭̯̤n͍ ̘̤̹̬̯do̹̠͉̣͍͔ ͓̣̼̫̞t̹̤̯̙͇o s̮͈̙͍̩̮̰t̘̘̳͔̯̹̯o̳p̞͉ ͖̙̪̝̦̥̞i̟ͅt͎̝̳ͅ.̺̟ϕ

I only visit /v/ for filename threads because I'm not really interested in anything else. If you like Veeky Forums filename threads, or at least wish they were better, /v/ has better ones.

I'm sensing you're 17 and a half aren't you user?
>taking image boards too seriously
look man sometimes you just got to led your autism down and let loose this place could be great if only we let go of that autism

Report back with the juice.

Accept your loss. Rolling badly is often much harder on the GM than the player, but I'm sure you won't just become a sad sack of tears for the rest of your life. The cleric can heal and move on.

Lose, obviously.

Miss elf slave wat do threads.
I wish for the days where we could have our own memes, instead of /v/ memes like this.

Meme magic

>under 18
>remembering a meme from 2008

underrated post

>under 18
>goes on knowyourmeme and pretends to be an oldfag

Cast a spell.

Saw this on a friend's carpet, is this close enough?

Count it as a Loss