Wooing the Dragon

Wooing the Dragon.

Can it be done successful

Hard mode: no bards

Warlocks/Paladins also have high charisma.

Also, there are many games that are clearly superior to DnD. GURPS and WHFRP to name a couple.

Easy. Just be honest with your feelings.

You think the dragon is strong, beautiful, charismatic, and would make a really great partner. You want to serve it loyally, want to spend your days rubbing that beautiful scaly hide, and would love to massage its tail, belly, chest, shoulders, then maw and then lay next to a warm fire on a cold moonlit night and just spoon with it, cuddling and trading lick-kisses. Tell it that nothing else compares, and that you will go to the ends of the earth to make it happy, and you'd love to go on adventures with it that will last a lifetime. Alone both of you are individually very powerful, and together the two of you will be virtually unstoppable. Everything you could ever want is literally standing right in front of you, quit being afraid and take a chance - always bet on epic level wizard.

of course, monster enslavement spells are always a thing too.

Best way I've found to do it is just to share some beer and pizza with it and just hang out watching tv and playing vidya.
Dragon-bro is best bro.

Shadowrun has dragons.
Successful ones too.

>Not joining an evil cult, marrying a dragon, and then sacrificing it so you have a husband/wife in the afterlife waiting for you when you die

Pussy

Do you think Bahamut would wall a PC for worshipping him for the sole purpose of lewding a Dragon?

This dialogue will scare it away! It talks about you two becoming powerful, but stinks of desperation.

I'm a fuckin' wizard. I just enslave it and force it to do what I want then. You fucked up, dragon.

>slave dragon makes fun of your cheesy monologue with your friends when you're not around

Silver, Gold and Bronze Dragons and Silver are the best for this sort of thing.

If it's a Red, you're going to have to rape it, humiliate it and spit on every ounce of it's pride. Or Prove yourself, but you'll be getting second-hand goods at best, DILFs MILFS and Both versions of GILF are on the table here, those of you who played Neverwinter Nights and caught oration of Klauths voice can attest to how very Gay that Red Dragon is.

If it's green, it's a doable matter.
Blues will always be Doms, See Borak from Exemplars of evil (3.5), Dangerous and THICC and very willing to start servant broods with those who are strong and willing.
DO NOT EVER DO BLACKS. They are vicious animalistic fucks who are the fucking Pahjeets of Dragonkind, no- Pahjeet-fucks a fucking Australian abbo offspring level of fucked, they're just pure vileness made scaley flesh
White's are ironically kind of loner isolationist douchebags who are kind of /pol/tier and also have a thing for miscegenation evident by the half-dragon dragons in a web enhancement-

I swear to god if I find that shit on HeadBook i'm going to bust out the book of vile darkness so fast.

>When Vecna literally tells people Dragonfucking IS BESTIALITY AND WORTHY OF A VILE DARKNESS POINT

This is how you know he's full of shit. Fuck you you virgin momma's boy

I'm not a virgin! I'm a chad! I'll show you fuckers what's what! I'll burn your "Virgin Islands" down and plummet them back into the depths of the ocean! FUCK YOU.

But user, isn't it difficult to mount a horse without dying horribly in WHFRP? Imagine how much more dangerous seducing a dragon is.

Mounting a horse in a normal situation? No.

Mounting a horse hurriedly as it's running past, when you are chased by beasmen and a minotaur, for example? It's a bit more difficult.

I ran a game where I realized afterwards best ending would have entailed setting up the terrifying chromatic dragon tyrant with the 'good' metallic dragon meddler.

But with some goddamn humanoid? You're kidding, right?

>that feel when you're married to a dragon in real life
Never marry a chinese businesswoman.

>DO NOT EVER DO BLACKS. They are vicious animalistic fucks
I dunno, Khisanth was smart, Veeky Forums and disciplined. Of course she was also a religious fundamentalist Takhisis worshiper and ate her first human lover, but the guy had left her for dead so he had it coming. The biggest issue would be to get over that trauma, and also she's dead - but that might work in your favor if you rescue her from Abyss now that Takhisis is too.

But yeah, she could be pretty vicious.

How did you meet? Were you sold to her as property? China (as an entity) scares the shit out of me, as nice as the people can be on an individual basis.

Yes

Saw it done twice in games. One was easy, just a prince riding out to a dragon and professing love, and offering to wed, with the king's allowal. For the dragon, the love wasn't that interesting, but the offered treasury of the kingdom was.

Second time was more like a love story, where an evil dragon kidnapped a priestess character with threat of death in order to extort a town of goods. She tried not to be afraid and hold true against the dragon's torment and cruelty, and eventually turned it around by taking pity on the bitter creature and trying to be sympathetic/kind and a friend. It kind of played out like beauty and the beast.

Easy on a nat 20 to persuade
Have another player help and you get instant advantage doubling your chance

But Dragon "Rider" is ok? How about Dragon "Lancer"?

Do skill checks crit in 5e? They do not in any other edition that I know of.

>Blues will always be Doms
Khellendros was sub as fuck.

If Eddie Murphy's fursona can do it, you've got at least a 50/50 shot.

I was watching critical role and Keyleth crit to seduce a dragon turtle in fish form which worked. They're basically sea dragons.

Matt Mercer is probably the best GM in the world so I'm sure he knows the rules.

If I were doing it in 5e, I'd probably set it up to pass multiple checks. One charisma-based, one strength-based, and maybe one intelligence-based. But if the PC made a solid argument, maybe one of those would be relaxed. I can't just see a dragon falling for a silver tongue. They'd have to be strong and intelligent as well. But of course, if the PC threw in a "well maybe this other dragon disappears..." or a "I have this terribly big citadel, and no one to hoard its treasure :/ " the dragon might be a bit more lenient

Nobody ever actually wants to fuck fantasy creatures, no matter what they say

>I want a Dragon waifu; but only after she polymorphs into a beautiful woman
>I want a Giant waifu; but only after she has shrunk into a beautiful 6'2" woman
>I want a Lizardwoman waifu; but only after she's been made completely humanoid via magic
>I want an Oni waifu; but only after she's had every evil personality trait of Oni removed
etc.

Cue posts from people ironically saying they want to fuck an iguanadon looking Lizardwoman

Seducing the dragon is the easy part.
The hard part is convincing her father.

I guess I'm happy that you think so high of me, user.
Thank you.

Depends if it was pure lewds in the name of justice or not

Well, you sound like a moron, but I can't comment on Mercer.

I would assume he's ignoring the rules when appropriately dramatic or entertaining. Skill checks don't crit.

>Not wanting the full monster
Those are just people with shit taste though

>The most favored...
You have to give me more. Incest?

>ywn have your unknown half-dragon offspring track you down to know more about you after leaving his/her mother's lair

>turns out colossal dragons produce colossal half-dragons

Fuck off nigger. Dragons can explicitly assume human form and yet you still want to put your dick inside of an overgrown lizard.

You need to sacrifice some steampunk guy with a gun and God to tribute summon it.

>The dragon woos you
>Bitch married you for a greencard
>Dragon now has legal access to surrounding villages
>She’s fuckin a wyvern on the side
>youfuckedup

>>I want a Giant waifu; but only after she has shrunk into a beautiful 6'2" woman

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot, those other ones might be real but this isn't

>Dragon "Lancer"
I this this thread and idea is fucking stupid but I liked that one.

Pretty sure they're just an auto-success (1 is an auto-fail); critting is DM choice, don't know if it's mentioned in the rulebook.
If you don't want your player to fail/succeed, don't let them roll.

>the dragon allows you to court her if you complete her trials
>they're all ridiculously out of your league in terms of required strength, nimbleness, cleverness, etc.
>she does actually want to see if you can surpass the challenges, but with a twist
>dragons make their own rules
>you won't get anywhere with her trials or with her if you simply go at the challenge like a skill check

>"You have to be strong enough to move one of these rocks to the top of this cliff."
>it's a past-vertical slope with five massive boulders at the bottom
>magic doesn't work on them
>but you can break off a smaller rock
>you still have to be able to scale the cliff or throw the rock up
>"I value intelligence in a partner. Certainly this indestructible riddle door should prove no problem."
>it is, in fact, indestructible save for surpassing her strength AND magic
>the wall it's set in, however, is not
>"And finally, let's see how nimble you are. Considering our... size difference, it'll be really important."
>"I swallowed a large diamond. I'll give you a safety rope, and promise to date you if you can retrieve it for me. Consider the gem an appeal to my greed, if you wish."
>the rope really is a good rope, not frayed or anything
>holds a knot well
>easily holds your weight and more when you test it
>it is not, however, immune to a snap of dragoness jaws
>she wasn't really interested in you after all

Dragons are impressed most by displays of power, so surprisingly bards would theoretically be the least likely to earn the favor of a dragon.

Similarly, Clerics and possibly warlocks would be off the list because they're getting their powers from a patron. Also it would mean the dragon would need to share, and dragons don't like to share.

Dragons are otherwise equally impressed by martials and casters that can go round for round with them.

>not wanting a sexy quadrupedal dragoness to cuddle
>riding on her, or her riding you depending on size
>not wanting the enticing danger of lizardfolk claws and teeth, or the allure of scale and tail
>keeping a running joke of her stealing your body heat when you sleep together
Though I do admit, the eyes might take a little getting used to.

Yes, user, that's called having taste.

cut your way out

If she's smart enough to make those trials and their alternate solutions, she's damn well smart enough to not let you have a sword.

What if dragon woos you?

Well the censor of the west has had a girlfriend for all three editions now so I'd say yes

>Ring of Acid Immunity
>Decent CON, can hold breath for several rounds
>Prestidigitation to clean off after
Just crawl out the other end.

One of the random table character background options in Xanathar's guide is "married to a silver dragon" so if you are lucky you don't even need charisma to have fucked a dragon.

rip and tear your way out