This game is for more profitable and easier than trading!

This game is for more profitable and easier than trading!
ethertanks.com

is it fun tho

Fuck this game. I was looking forward to opening it up this morning and seeing my gainz only to find out no one's bene buy tanks for hours cause the site is locked down.

Battles will soon be added, so if you're a guy, it'll likely be a lot more fun and interactive, than just breeding cats.

so it's just cryptokitties but masculine. aight

95% of people in crypto are male, just sayin

Reminder that you are literally autistic if you don't play this game

whats the over under on a literal beanie baby version of this dumb shit launching within the next week?

There will likely be lots of various clones, due to kitties.
This is why I invest a little in them all. In everyone I've already profited. In addition, I now hold several rare gen 0 characters, that will likely be 10x - 100x in year. Approach smart, diversify and think long terms like an investor first, then a gamer second.

Fuck off dev with these tank spam threads
you're clearing trying to advertise your scam, fuck off nigger

How does it feel knowing you are being left behind?

Hope you get FOMO'd

If I was dev I would solely support ethtanks, and not the competitor. Therefore to help show I'm not a dev, I also support etheremon. I increased my investment by 500% very quickly. And will easily make much more.

explain how this works

>implying there isn't a cryptocurrency game ring of pedophiles trying to get everyone addicted on their ponzi scheme
Potash.

HEY LOOK ANOTHER PYRAMID SCHEME DISGUISED AS A "GAME"
FIRST ETHEREMON
NOW THIS BULLSHIT

It all died with cryptokitties, people are smarter now. And for those who are not, congratulations, you played yourself. Have fun shilling this shit endlessly until you get enough fellow retards to sign up so you can break even.

I just got a payout! Check your wallet. Not sure how they are calculating it though since it doesn't match what I earned.

How do you cash out of this? I have my meta mask linked, never used it before but it says my tank has made .25ETH profits? Clicking the cash out button brings up a prompt that seems to make me spend more ETH not cash out. Any one successfully cashed out? I am a meta mask noob pls halp

Looks like they transferred profits directly to your ethereum address now? Their calculated profit seems off by 0.1 ETH, but at least they didn't run with the money. So that's something I guess.

Anyone else received their profit?

I got a payout but its .4 eth off!

its a legit but shit site

fucking scam game fck off.

I got a 0.053 payout sent 30 minutes ago on a 0.055 profit on the hangar screen (+0.0095 game balance)

the money you are spending is the gas fee for the contract to execute the cashout code.

I have already been paid, got 2.6x my money already so far

didnt they said they are going to ban this or something?

it was a money problem / fcc getting cucked/ might add more fees/

ALSO HOW DO YOU EARN THOSE ETHERS???

HOW DO YOU PLAY

Oh alright that makes sense. I dont know anything about gas or gwei. Still figuring it out

Anyone got telegram updates?

You want a good telegram for comfortable signals? Join comfy signals where we hate pajeets and do our signals off ta and not pajeet news :^) . t.me/comfysignals

ITT we shill tank camoflaged ponzi schemes.

Buy some LT-1 faggots

buy low, get out while you can

I threw the pajeets some money because being on the ground floor of a ponzi scheme can be lucrative and the Indian fucks stole my money just a warning