Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1880: Harvey Jumperstien Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55533626/#55536535
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55514916/#55519459
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand why you used that edition. Don't remember anyone with a rape-y Hollywood build.

Jumpers, what were the Aspects and Attributes you took on in Lord of Light? Or, for those who bought Wild Mutant, which mutations did you get?

Jumpers! You are offered to go on a chain, but only to the jumps you made.

How fucked are you?

In digimon tamers can you convert cp into dp?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Is there a perk like this except for boys?
There exists something which can make it so but you'd need to use the old Medaka Box jump.

Oh, you mean Real Eater?

Im fine. Totally fine. I know the settings I have made well enough to avoid major problems. Mostly.

I just know that Val forces her bore fetish on everyone else without the slightest of effort.

Post to what jump you would go first.

How does this work when I actually haven't made any jumps? Do I just hang out in a void forevermore?

Of course, user.

Jumpers, what do you do in preachy Environmentalist settings like Captain Planet, Nausicca, that one weird moon tree setting I can't name, the upcoming Chrono Cross, and Avatar?

May as well be invalid since valeria replaced it. You can't jump a setting twice.

Probably Lyrical Nanoha. Wouldn't mind staying, either.

What are some jumps with some relatively low power demon options?

Buffy and Doom are the lowest I can think of, but considering just what demons are, finding "low power" examples probably won't exactly be easy. Though I suppose it depends on your definition of "low power".

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

I have only made one Jump, and I don't think it's a good place to live, specially as a first and only jump. I mean, if it's the only option... I would cry in a corner

Every Jumper's rapey.
It fits perfectly.

Supernatural

Literally shitposting.

>muh charisma/beauty is mind control

>against my better judgement, decide to start reading DYN Freaks
>(holy crap only 12 issues?)
>2 chapters in
>Azathoth-chan is a bumbling innocent girl
>Yog-Sothoth is an evil bitch
>Mages can recover from being eviscerated by exploiting causality resets

I'm not sure how a manga with the premise of Azathoth as a little girl managed to be weirder than I expected, but. It sure succeeded.

But with harem perks you can grab them by the pussy and they let you get away with it

Not at all! Unless we count jumps I helped with, in which case MTA or Sburb might fuck me.
Not really pay attention to the morals. Unless I'm a villain in captain planet, in which case I'll start an Ecologically friendly megacorps solely to spite them.
Wadanohara, World of Darkness, D&D, or Ghost Rider.

>But with harem perks you can grab them by the pussy and they let you get away with it
>implying you even need harem perks for that
As long as your natural charisma and wealth is yuge, you can get away with it even right now.

>Azathoth-chan is a bumbling innocent girl

Japan got nuked too much. Or too little.

>Wadanohara, World of Darkness, D&D
>low powered
Wut?

>tfw the only response I got was some guy saying "lol ocean" in the last thread
Oh well.

Also if you have roofies and know how to hide a body, but that's the everyman approach.

Might as well embrace it if it's an inevitability.

Reminder that you shouldn't train your Pokemon to kill. That way lies Ghetsis.

You don't want to be Ghetsis, do you?

Pic unrelated.

Went with God of the Forge as a result of my Chosen of Death.

Had a Wild Mutation, but forgot what it was. Frankly nobody'd be interested in it anyway.

>Frankly nobody'd be interested in it anyway.
I'm interested in it user.

Haven't gone there, are there any "must-have" perks to enter with?

>nobody'd be interested in it anyway
Sounds about right, OAA.

Though considering they specifically asked for it, it does seem kind of rude of you to assume they didn't actually want to know about it. But I suppose it's just like you to use an innocuous question to beg for attention.

Noble-Eightfold Path is the one people always talk about. It makes "absolute" attacks and defenses used against you... not so absolute.

Do you enjoy sinking this low, Valeria? Accusing every user of being somebody you dislike to start shit?

I don't think so, no. The jump gives you everything you need to survive it.

>Yog-Sothoth
>Nicest of the Outer Gods, always kind to its children
>Evil
Azathoth being retarded fits though.

Shut your slutty ass, FUanon.

Wadanohara seems pretty low power, WOD demons are pretty low tier, and I meant purchasing some low CR demonic race.
I'll be honest, I laughed a bit.

Tell us, Ricrod. What did OAA do that made you dislike him?

You can be honest, this is a safe thread.

I mean, even though he's being an asshole about it, he's got a point. One user explictily asks people what they choose in the jump, and then that guy goes "waah nobody care".

Yeah, it's particularly weird because I remember being told in the original Demonbane Yog actually helped big D, Necronomicon and literal big dick generic salaryman ascend to being Elder Gods by turning into a big gate in space and time (and overwriting reality as a side effect of that)

>OAA

I don't even know who is this one.

>even though he's being an asshole about it

Why lead off with this?
It's just a fact of life. Everybody who exists is an asshole, we don't need to know they're acting like one.

Because otherwise people might accuse me of being a shitposter. It's simply a facet of this thread's culture.

Tell a man a lie long enough and often enough and he will act like he believes it just to shut you up. When defiance is death, putting up the appearance of kowtowing is survival, but neither is dignified.

Either that, or he's simply no longer capable of believing the question to be genuine. Everything Is Bait, after all.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55533626/#55536535

Post more horned girls.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55514916/#55519459

>Everything Is Bait

This is just a fucking pathetic belief, OAA.
If you hate this community that badly, just leave.

Does the Divine Visual Organs perk from Kekkai Sensen implant the eyes or transform your current ones? I'm trying to gauge whether I'd lose all of my other eye powers. The jump makes it sound like they're implanted, but the wikia says things like they can't be "cured or returned to what they were before," implying it's an ability/transformation.

>Man who hates the community accuses others of hating the community

>try to explain a common mentality
>new target of witch hunt

He's probably not even online, but this is exactly the kind of behavior that inspires that belief.

Shit man. No Saekano jump for you today. I had erased that shit from my mind.

....Fuck, I'm feeling sick now.

Your comment is as good as a pat on the back for the shitposter you're replying to, senpai. It's telling him that he's doing something 'right' for his goal.

Confirmed, OAA's existence makes Ricrod sick.

People of this thread, I command you to post Dark Souls 3 builds!

It's a perk that you buy. Anything that implies you lose anything from buying it is just fluff.

>No painter girl or Friede companion options
No, I'm boycotting.

I'm actually trying to make a build atm. Can't decide if Bonfire Teleportation is actually useful post-jump though, if you don't buy the perk to create bonfires.

Until NuBee adjusts his Soulsborne jumps to be more in line with canon, the only people who would make builds for them are shitposters.

I think it would turn out pretty good, in spite of all the Halloween Jumps I've made.

>in spite of all the Halloween Jumps I've made
Meh. Most of those offer decent power for the setting, at least enough to survive in most cases.

is it the lawyer biology

Surprisingly not much if I finish all my claims

Digimon Tamers
Shinjuku japan
Digimon partner
4 yo male
Binary god 400
Dangerous eyes free
Just a toy free
Data absorbtion 200
World tunneler -100
Empathic connection free

Companion
Tamer mizore free (600)
11 yo female
Building bridges free
Clarity 300
Empathic connection free
Biomerge 0

Mizore items
• D arc
• Hero goggles free

Items
• Scaling belts and jeans free

Custom digimon form 800 dp
• Rookie -Lizardmon beastman type
• Champion -Drakemon dragon type
• Ultimate -Dovahmon dragon type
• Mega -Dovakimon dragonman type
Virus type
Dragons Roar family
Special characteristics
• Digital hazard 600
• Sustained 400
• Chrome digizoid armor 0

Drawbacks
Icy pride 0

Digimon, digital monsters! DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS! ok the building for this jump brought out so much of my inner 12 year old.

Also my Wife is now 11 years old.

Thats weird.

Oh well I am just gonna have to put extra effort into protecting her.

D:

Wow, an SBer doesn't gift us with a "jump"? What a travesty~

Yeah, but sixty years (Generic Creepypasta, Friday the Thirteenth, Evil Dead, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Freddy vs Jason vs Ash) of horror settings is bound to get grating, if nothing else. I guess it would also depend on if I choose my order, have it randomized, go in order of creation, etc.

Friday the 13th as a first Jump would be a bad time, for example.

...please excuse my bad math, I realized Hellboy didn't count as I was making the list but forgot to remove its years from the total.

Anyone else thinking about getting an Outer God power in DYN Freaks, but have no idea what to choose?

>SBer

What did I ever do to you that you should treat me this way?

If you'd like, I'll assign you one.

You do it to yourself at this point.

The fuck is that shoved up her ass? Its like an entire arm!

Weird, that girl seems familiar.

...her leg? She's sinking into the background.

>Male
>that chest tho

That's her leg.

I'll try to shitpost less.

Think that's her leg opposite the one we're looking at directly.

>56456709
Her tail.

Fenrir from Granblue Fantasy, IIRC.

I suppose, though for most of those, the horror aspect is usually resolved fairly quickly, or is at least fairly rare. Should be like living in Modern Earth most of the time.

In theory yes. Like someone who picks "Mastemon" as their Mega might find that they have a talent for Space-Time equations and powers; despite not having access to Mastemon's iconic space-time chicanery. Kinda like how most classical elves often have a "knack" for magic, and every Elf has _the potential_ to gain access to an Epic Racial Paragon class that takes that knack and cranks it up to 11; but actually qualifying for that class in game is a bitch and half, if not impossible, unless the campaign is a really long one and the GM decides to throw you several bones.

Given Chronomon's example, it's more likely that such a thing would remove your Racial Level Cap; rather than outright blast you up to Epic Level.

Yes, namely that they aren't "just" AIs; they're "digital life forms". It is the nature of Digimon to evolve and grow; such that once they hit "critical mass" they can make the "jump" to a new Species, even ones previously thought to be impossible to reach through the one you had.

In this sense Species are more like pseudo-standardized templates or builds that have proven themselves to be stable, reliable, and have greater benefits than drawbacks to a digimon's ability to progress. However, much like in real life evolution brings about a "drift" in the coding; minor quirks or bugs which might not add up to much on their own, but get bundled with more beneficial ones, eventually "mutate" further, or unlock a new species. So digivolution is more like skipping several evolutionary generations down the line, rather than just a straight upgrade or class change

This is how we end up stuff with "black" and elemental variants like sorcerermon or blackgatomon. So who knows? Maybe that pallete swap is "merely" a bug/mutation, or it could be an indicator of a whole new species! Of course, a new species isn't necessarily a BETTER species, so a lot of those variants tend to die out or never grow as widespread as the more "common" ones.

Give me a little break here Im a lizard.

I think that's because Mugen isn't the original Yog-Sothoth, but also a reincarnated fragment.

Yes?

...Is that picture cropped?

Does the Spongebob wrapper actually regenerate each jump?

Can someone upload the Dark Souls 1 & Bloodborne updates to the Upload folder?

No. Jumpmakers need to learn how to fend for themselves.

Hey FUanon, Bane jump when. I need muh space elf waifus.

>not smooth lizard psuedo-boob
>not making you question whether is male or just really fit female
git out

Has anyone got a way with dealing with Vortex? Not talking about putting it down, but to prevent it from destroying the universe in the first ten seconds of your fight.
Look Out! from Sailor Moon seems the best thing I have right now to redirect all the damage to me. Does anyone have any other perks to prevent this kind of collateral damage?

Yeah I downloaded this neat little app earlier that crops photos. It is cropped from a larger pic and I figured the placement of the tail looked weird so I cropped it.

Well it's Digimon, my assumption would be that you'd just need to consume a lot of data to power up.

Pretty sure it's just the angle, user.

If you're trying to tackle that scenario, you should be able to put the universe in a box. Then just put that box somewhere safe.