Critical Role One-Shot: Sam Runs a Game for People

So the entire cast has fucked off to be adults this week, leaving Sam to run a One-Shot with a bunch of people no one knows. It will probably be good, but whatever. Even the CR Reddit hasn't gotten around to making a thread yet.

Why am I even making this thread?

Don't forget Marisha is going to be playing a Turtle Bard on the Force Grey live show because someone "can't make it". I am giving her the benefit of the doubt after Honey Heist

>Why am I even making this thread?
That's an excellent question. Maybe next time you have an urge to make a pointless thread, don't? Self-control is good, user.

We have a live thread for every episode of CR.
It just felt right you know. Maybe someone will watch this with me I might just catchup on Sagas of Sundry desu

We are live I guess....

Cutie detected (And two chicks)

Yuri’s outfit is stupendous.

I have no idea who these people are

Yuri Lowenthal, the cutie as pointed out by He’s the only other person here I know.

>Sam doing a love boat one-shot with a bunch of Disney characters

This is going to get super fucking awkward if this crowd are sticks in the mud

I don't think I understand what kind of game they're playing. Can someone explain?

RIP Sam

I think it's 5e but this is boring as sin. No one has any charisma at all

Well, they’re drinking. Maybe this will go somewhere.

[spanish guitar intensifies]

The only reason to watch Critical Roll is to lose your last miniscule speck of faith in humanity before killing yourself. It is a gathering of hipster nu-males and screeching whores they plop at a table, add a ton of boring shit on the screen, and then proceed to laugh autistically over inane shit for 2.5 hours. It is basically a RoosterTeeth video, except with a D&D session attached. These people are the biggest faggots on the planet. Matt Mercer's homebrew is shit, he's passable at best as a DM, and the women can't do anything except make fart / period jokes because they are disgusting whores. The other fat-asses aren't much better and are likely just there for the free attention and a chance at scoring with used up voice actress cunts. If you spend your free time watching D&D, it is because you are a fucking social reject. Because you clearly cannot find a game. Because if you could find a game you would not be watching 2 to 3 hour episodes of these fags' "banter". I cannot think of anything more boring than watching some other people I don't give a fuck about, playing D&D. I'd rather paint my toenails with my dick cheese. What a fucking waste of time. I seriously hope Critical Roll charters a bus and the bus crashes and they all fucking die. I am not even memeing, I fucking hate these cocksuckers, they are more obxnoious than the Yogscast/Roosterteeth, and they are flooding our hobby with these autistic youtube gaming addicts who will fuck up your D&D campaign and whine that it should be more like Skyrim.

Jesus Christ those two girls on the bottom screen are the most stereotypical tumblrite millenials I've seen in a long time.

>you will never play D&D with a mommy Domme

I don't normally drop "The Cringe Card," but I'm pretty fucking close. To think that this is the kind of game some of these people will have as their first ever D&D experience doesn't sit well with me.

>There are girls on the bottom screen

Is it really that bad? I checked out the stream for a few seconds once Yuri and the blue haired chick started talking and thought she might drag the whole thing down by being uninterested.

I'm assuming their gender to trigger them so hard they'll walk out of the game and come on here to call me out.

One cunning equal opportunity rapist you are

Has this been good at all?

I hate you

The cringe is real. This sort of stuff is why I left the r/RPG reddit for Veeky Forums

Yuri Lowenthal, and the people playing Queen of Hearts and Scarecrow are the only funny ones.

This, I only like serious TTRPGS with little to no RP and 5-6 encounters a day

This shit is max cringe

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch the vod but it's gotten a few laughs out of me

How was honey heist?

It was unironically incredibly entertaining

Marisha did well and let the actors carry when needed

fucking what.

Welp I guess it's time to give it a go.

Yeah, Honey Heist was actually legit as fuck, probably the best one shot so far

It is. user isn't shitting you. It was unexpectedly fun. Especially if you're into bear puns.

Yeah, it was a simple game but all the players did a good job of keeping it exciting, and Marisha wove a pretty good tale.

There was almost nothing to complain about, and she almost never stumbled.

I am as surprised as you are

Apparently there were fuckloads of meta references I didnt even get like one of the groups of bears being named after the starting Offensive Line for Chicago Bears

Ehh. Roleplaying is generally fine in my book. It's the overdone reactions and whatnot that kill it. It's like a freaking PewdiePie video.

Take a shot every time someone goes "Oh~!" or mentions little boys. But it's okay for a woman to joke about it!

I'm being told the two annoying girls are "indy comic creators" and also in a relationship with one another.
That explains a bunch.

The blue-haired one is pretty agreeable.

Welp, I tried to enjoy it, but these guys just have no charisma. I wanted to like it for Sam, but I just can't. I'm gonna leave it on mute from here out and just occasionally look at Stef.

Tom?

BWF is suck a munter.
I really dislike him.

Scarecrow, the Hatter, and The Queen of Hearts are really carrying this ep

I like this Amy girl, she intentionally made two pedophilia jokes surrounded by tumblrites, especially considering all the recent news.
She could be my Queen of Hearts

user, you do realize the tumblrites think it's okay for a woman to make that kind of joke, right?

Any time bears are brought up in my group, we all instantly turn to bear puns

Hey man, the blue is wearing a sheer enough shirt to see that bra of hers, so I'm pleased enough.

The awkward silences and glares from the chick on the left say otherwise

And yet I guarantee the tumblr community and/or reddit will rabidly defend her comments. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the subreddit mods were already deleting any and all comments that dare suggest such subject manner isn't okay in today's climate.

>Daily reminder why US voice actors should be purged with fire.

Why the fuck is this shit worthy of a thread? It is daytime TV style writing and "acting" garbage lasting about an entire afternoon. Are you a friendless, liveless shutin, or something?

Oh, wait, they just pay you, don't they?

Why’d you bump this thread from page 7 if you dislike it so much? Don’t you know what sage is?

Please stop liking what I don't like