>Beastman model thing coming soon
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>latest Peach/Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=s7NEPsYNZTI

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jGVNx
discord.gg/W8HHb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck heretics

Anyone here ever recast Biovores? Looking to attempt it, have read the guides but would like some pointers if anyone has done it before.

>tfw Botan won

my dudes > your dudes

discord.gg/jGVNx

Can blood angels currently take a stormtalon?

Is it a good unit?

Will I get blown off the table turn one will I even get into combat?

Battalion Detachment:
HQ:
> Samus, Daemon Prince of the Ruinstorm (220)(warlord)
> Bloodthirster of Unfettered Fury (340)
Troops:
> 20x Bloodletters w/ instrument (190)
> 20x Bloodletters w/ instrument (190)
> 10x Bloodletters
Heavy Support:
> Soul Grinder (235)
> Soul Grinder (235)

The idea is that the Bloodthirster and Samus will force the decision and tank wounds to let my bloodletters up the field and hopefully my soul grinders actually manage to hurt enemy vehicles

Hmmm. I see my parcel from the Camarilla has arrived.

Should add that it's 1500pts

>drop out of tg related shit due to life for awhile
>keep an eye out in case the Tyranid codex drops so I can get that sweet collectors edition
>it happens and I wasn't even aware it was going to
Why this

Hmmm, their heads might be too small to fit with GW's heroic scale...but they'll be nice collector's minitures at the very least.

the heck am I looking at?

>Huron Blackheart
>capture guilliman and his armies but get cucked out of the victory by khorne
>gets BTFO by Typhus
>currently getting BTFO by Tyranids on his home turf
When did Huron go from “he’s totally gonna challenge abbadon guise” to being the laughing stock of chaos marines? How will he ever recover?

First for the Greater Good!!

When does Necromunda release? Saturday?

It's models for Eisenhorn and Bequin from ArtelW. The Eisenhorn model is a bitch to build.

>copy that

Fuck off faggot

our dudes > their dudes

i just got them off yoyhammer for $10 each

Should i do a WE army based on a fleet of Heresy Era Marines getting lost in the warp and ending up in 40k or skulltakers lead by Zhufor?

going to be starting a nid army, I like the Tiamet color scheme, since they don't have a trait themselves and their fluff boils down to "THEIR BUILDING A THING" i'm trying to decide on which one to take. Leaning towards making a reasonably small model count army mainly made up of warriors for the troops and some bigger bugs too

So a friend of mine is super into 40k and plays Tyranids, is there something ~40-50$ that pretty much any army for them could use? It's his birthday soon.

Good quality?

Deep strike for my bananas in pyjamas fucking when?

I don't think GW is really planning to continue support for Custodes. We MAY get some changes when Chapter Approved releases, but I wouldn't count on it.

Here's hoping FW does their fucking job and ports over sone models/rules.

Cant tell them apart from the real sculpts

The fluff says they have diamond hard chitin, that’s their other schtick besides building the nidstronomicon. How would that translate into a hive fleet trait? +1 to all armor saves? Army wide +1 Toughness?

Biovores is my go to gut reaction given their ability to put spore mines out there is pretty dang good, and a good source of mortal wounds. Failing that, Venomthropes because they have a -1 to hit AOE, or they can make Zoanthropes out of them as well, or a Neurothrope and 2 Zoanthropes which they can just run as 3 Neuros and the big guy is the Warlord Neuro. Both are like $47USD if I remember correctly.

Tervigon is $57 and should be in basically every army

Broodlords are pretty good too and are $40

how did he fuck up hard enough to lose the Macragge's Honor, anyways?

>JUST
>AS
>PLANNED

> I don't think GW is really planning to continue support for Custodes

Yeah they have too much shit on their hands right now. They will probably release a big campaign before the end of Q1 2018 too.

> Here's hoping FW does their fucking job and ports over sone models/rules.

I wouldn't count on that. Fire of Cyraxus is nowhere to be found atm.

Reroll saves
When attacked by

Swarmlord, Nid players love them

We know that everyone is getting codices but dontknow if Talons will be its own book, depends on how they'll package the SoB. Could be that they just do a combined book for all the imperium leftovers once the 1000000 marine books have come out
I dont even care about the FW vehicles, just gimme deep strike back and a Tribune HQ slot

What are opinions on multi melta hellbrutes? I just got bazillion starter set dreadnoughts from ages past and they come with multi meltas and fist.

Remains to be seen, it is plausible for Custodes to be expanded.
People constantly pester FW for 40k rules, so demand is visible.

>Fire of Cyraxus
soon™

Andy Chambers claimed to "dislike Squats the most, followed by marines"

I can't wait till it eventually releases and people are disappointed by it since it'll never meet their hopes.

They treat the update booklets as their own codex, unfortunately.

If anything they'll be in a book similar to Imperial Agents.

Talons will not get a codex, much like Ynnari. It'll most likely stay index only (again, like ynnari) with some minor support in CA's. This dorsn't mean individual models may not become part of another army (SoB, SoS and Custards all in "Imperial Agents") but there won't be a custodes dex unfortunately.

>I can't wait till it eventually releases
ahahahaha, you're funny

Opinions on my list? 1K all-rounders, I dont know what i'll be facing

Oh, it'll come out one day.
And likely turn out to only have 1/4 of the 30k admech stuff and it'll be overcosted to boot

How do we fix this shit without removing it completely? Swarmlords fluff is fucking retarded

>"please look foreward to Fires of Cyraxus volume II"
yea, I can see this happening

it's a "smarter" but more resoruce heavy breed hive tyrant with more autonomy and there are times when that's useful to the hivemind for whatever reason

I agree, it needs a more unique model to contrast with the faction.
I got a novel idea, maybe a form that resembles a mutated woman? Perhaps a Tyranidized female psyker?

It is a bit of a crazy idea, but fits what you'd expect from the Tyranids

> mfw /40kg/ won't respond unless you play tyranids

It's a specific strain of hive tyrant, just like screamer killers and thornbacks for Carnifexs, just has specific adaptations to bump it up in the tactical command role as well as close combat decapitation of a planet's resistance when a standard Hive Tyrant strain won't do. Just alter what wargear it starts with, some different rules, all that jazz like Thornback/Screamer-Killers have. While Deathleaper, Old One Eye, and The Red Terror are fine as set fixtures, Swarmlord needs to be made to be shown as a subtype of Tyrant and less this super special thing.

>tzeentchfag pretending they didn’t pull bigger choke job than the 2016 Atlanta Falcons
They literally had guilliman trapped, thousands of marines, Celestine, greyfax and a whole company of grey knights locked up and completely at their mercy, and LET THEM LIVE. They could have crushed the Imperium right there, but instead decided to keep them at Hurons house for reasons, and conveniently left all them them in their armor and with their weapons a couple of rooms over where they could be easily obtained in a breakout. The amount of stupidity it takes to fuck up that bad should have generated a new chaos god

Is it Emperorday already, that you give us such a treat?

I mean, I kinda expect there to be the imperial leftovers soup superbook and that'll be the update Custards get, just hope that they'll get deep strike back desu, and that they'll get the tribune for an HQ slot. He could kinda work like a smaller Guilliman in the sense that he grants some buff for Imperium units rather than just Custodes
Whether they get more stuff down the line, whatevs mang

what the fuck is wrong with that ak

>maybe a form that resembles a mutated woman? Perhaps a Tyranidized female psyker?
delete your fucking account

Literally nothing?
It has a VFG if that's what you're asking

Dude I found some OC to go with your Idea! Anything else you can tell me about this idea of yours? Think it'll be a kind of rogue intelligence? Maybe an experiment of sorts?

Honestly?
I'd rather have a unique model/datasheet for the Nephilim King rather than this jobbing faggot.

Personally, I'm just waiting for that one Chaosfag to show up and defend this not only as "JUST AS PLANNED YOU GUIZ!!!!!", but also as some kind of genius secret mission they accomplished, and thus both pleased their god and set themself up for the time when they AYKSHULLY are going to destroy the Imperium, this time for sure!

Tyranid fluff in general is retarded.

Every other faction in the game has great strengths and weaknesses in the lore except for Tyranids. Every major loss on their part can be handwaved, they counter chaos, they beat Orks at their own schtick, they can't have their own weapons turned against them, you can't actually kill the more individual ones because their mind is transferred, etc. They're just so blatantly overpowered in the lore that it makes it nearly impossible to write stories involving them that aren't shit.

This is why Tyranids players whine they never really get a 'win', because Tyranids win every conflict by default. Like with the Blood Angels being crushed, GW had to come up with a stupid excuse for them to not be completely wiped out. (Honestly though, did Tyranid players really expect their faction would get to destroy a popular SM army?)

GW needs to take a step back and take a long look at Tyranids to overhaul their lore. Focus on designing clear strengths and weaknesses that allow for decent interaction with the other factions.

Damn that looks sick, can't believe someone beat me to it

"Pedro Kantor"

Didn't want to buy the real model and have him be way shorter than everyone else in my Primaris force, so...

It's had a rough life, and is now dating a male stripper from a trailer park

>Doesn't want glorious Pedro in his army
>instead takes beer-gut marine
Wow, way to be a fucking faggot user.
I mean, it's okay if you want it that way, but Pedro Kantor has a really nice model.

i bet you'd deny the holocaust and make your own vulkan

>all the tyranid shit that was out of stock is back
>all the tyranid shit that was in stock is sold out

Get your shit together GW

Who the fuck is even buying the toxicrene/maleceptor box

It is why they are the true NPCs

Main thing that made the decision was Pedro being $30 while I already had a spare of this guy.

That weakness is supposed to be the nids connection to the hivemind and synapse, but it's for some reason a rarely exploited weakness.
In fact, most of the time nids battles in the lore seem to end with "and then they were killed" rather than exploring how they were killed or what specific tactics were used.

Assholes trying to raise the prices on Amazon/eBay.

GW should add a queue for out of stock/in demand items, so people are guaranteed one instead of having a douche order 50 in one order.

What should daemons take in the mean time to replace the soul grinder?

csms

Super shit. Multimelta may be their worst option, even below the plasma cannon.

Hey /40kg/, what rules would you use for Blood Ravens? I want some meaty psyker backup for my AdMech, but I can't decide what is fluffiest.

Blood angel advice for fighting necrons?

>Superman fluff in general is retarded.

>Every other Super in the universe has great strengths and weaknesses in the lore except for Superman. Every major loss on his part can be handwaved, he counters evil, he beat Darkseid at his own schtick, he can't have his own powers turned against him, you can't actually kill him because his spirit is too pure, etc. He's just so blatantly overpowered in the lore that it makes it nearly impossible to write stories involving him that isn't shit.

>This is why Superman fanboys whine he never really gets a 'win', because Superman wins every conflict by default. Like with Batman being crushed, DC had to come up with a stupid excuse for him to not be completely killed off. (Honestly though, did Superman fanboys really expect he would get to destroy a popular DC character?)

>DC needs to take a step back and take a long look at Superman to overhaul his lore. Focus on designing clear strengths and weaknesses that allow for decent interaction with the other Supers.

Whatever you do, be sure to give them Relics of The Chapter to represent all their "gifts"

Ravenguard abilties with Terminators and Librarians.

Get your shit together.

Get in melee and focus one squad down at a time.

Maybe this daemon dude can bail you out once more.

Someone doesn't keep up with the comics.

Become BFFs

Me and some friends bought a massive Tyranid army just so we could have npcs to fight in a campaign we designed.

We have all these interesting characters, stories, and backgrounds for our PDF forces, space marines, an inquisitor who is helping defend the world etc. The closest we came to an interesting background for the 'nids is they have a big worm monster we built in the vein of moby dick.

Fun to shoot at, that's about it.

Do champions, sergeants, nobz, etc in units count as characters? Just wondering if I am witnessing some miniwargaming fuckery.

So 'nids are the most boring race confirmed?

My opponent loves to deepstrike an assload of gribblies on to my admech gun line, so I hard to be devious to not get raped on the first turn.

I brought along Hector Rex to deny his flyrant, and 4 squads of two crusaders to thoroughly fuck his deepstrike options.

It was a close battle, but his stratagems won the day (free rounds of shooting, combat, spawning hormagaunts).

discord.gg/W8HHb Dicord Chat For Cool people only. No lamebrains

that's literally true though

Well yes, that was what I was going to do, but having some confirmation is pretty great. Looking at CataTermies with claws and three Libs.

Do they have the Character Keyword?

They do not. They are the same as any other model in the unit in terms of key words and rules other than minor stat differences and maybe a single rule the unit gets with them.

Why are you fighting your allies?

But Superman is boring and not even that cared for now

piss off

Hell yeah, I knew it was fucked. Thanks anons.