How come this allways work?

Im new in crypto and found this big pump & dump group from some pajeet the other day,
tried it out and apparently its just free money??
Am i missing something, is this illegal?? I put in 0.5 btc to some pump and made 50% profit in a minute,
so either im gona retire soon or end up in jail, what do you think? discord.gg/Bf4tear

Please serious advice im very new to this only started coinbase account last week...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Bf4tear
discord.gg/dKsfdj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try pajeet

shit!!

You fuckers ain't even trying anymore

This rally works! Thanks OP, very nice for link

>ks OP, very nice for link

Lol, nice try faggot.

nice self-answering u pajeet shilling motherfucker

good one pajeet

>
Lol nice try!! We already see your faking it

Are you an idiot? Like you did it once. then you did it again. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. Honestly that might be the stupidest thing I've seen this entire year. Right at the fucking end. Please rethink your entire fucking life.

Fucking pajeet shilling nigger. Gtfo with ur fucking nigger Links. I hate Nottingham more than fucking indians shitniggers

>111
nice digits

salty singles

hahahaha hilarous Rakesh being hilarous.

Op everyone who goes to your funeral will be glad you never came to theirs you fucking ińbred retarded apu NIGGER

oh god I can't stop laughing. Your employers must fire you right away.

Oh my Goddnes i just make 55% increas to my coins! Guys this is real!

Send Bobs u so buttiful nakd Bobs. Fucking pajeet sand nigger Hillary clinton

MODS GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUD THIS BOARD INTO OBLIVION

How do you know if double me?

Btw, check this out. john posted my link!!!
discord.gg/Bf4tear

Holy fucking shit. I would beat the shit out of you and piss on your fucking corpse. FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahahaha worsg fucking attempt ive Ever seen fucking shithole Paki and kebabsellers

You are fucking subhuman and marriages.

Are you OP replying from another IP? Fucking cuck

Are you fucking kissing me fucking ińbred. Analshitter?

Are you fucking kidding me apu?

discord.gg/dKsfdj

Of course not