I really don't get why you don't invest in this

I really don't get why you don't invest in this.
Instant transactions
Zero fees
Up 3000%
Keep sleeping

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341
twitter.com/rascalcoin/status/946765837670772739
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/
twitter.com/ku_coin/status/947207676051648512
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues/326
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/pull/326
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
medium.com/@curt0/lightning-network-will-likely-fail-due-to-several-possible-reasons-336c6c47f049
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b
medium.com/@thedrbits/why-i-also-find-iota-deeply-alarming-99d4f2da3282
medium.com/@ercwl/iota-is-centralized-6289246e7b4d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give it up already you pajeet. Fuck off.

>not on binance

too much effort for me to give a shit really

Because it is on two shitty as fuck exchanges. That's the only reason I haven't invested. Kind of regret that fact, but that's life.

Don't shill this here, let them miss out and FOMO when it's mooning. That's how it works.

Literally want to kms over missing this. I saw rebranding they are doing, new wallet, new site, new exchanges...fuuuuuuark. and I had my eyes on this for weeks. Always said not buying at ath. Fuck me

were gonna make it goys

Windows 98 wallet

this coin is going to shill for itself in 2018

already put 20% of my portfolio in it

Because I was considering buying it when it was cents and didnt and now im asshurt about it

Shill it to your friends, collegues, like you shilled bitcoin in 2010 right user?

Not to these pump chasing faggots

If it reaches ETH's current cap by EOY 2018 I will be so happy.

>Wow what a lovely site! Recharging cars with IOTA devices? Oooomg so awesome
>Wow wallet looks beautiful!
>Let me transfer 56MIOTAs
>48h...nothing...
>56h finally here omg I love iota

>Let me transfer some XRBs
>1s passes
>Oh its here
>Wtf? This fucking wallet looks like shit

I was waiting to see what happened with the double spend vulnerability. Anyone know?

disc jD7tXjH

baseless fud

Invest in ALQO its the next XRB!!

Because the distro was a scam and like 98% is held by faggots like Keyser. That's why it can't get listed on any decent exchanges.

..Then buy this dip? It's almost 50% off right now, with another 1000% to go before it reaches IOTA's cap.

POST PROOF? SAUCE?

All the proof right here

What's going on with Bitgrail right now?

HAHAHAHA. So GLAD I didn't FOMO'ed about this one.

Almost $1 now

bitgrail has stopped the trading, and those motherfuckers, due to some glitch are doing that while removing the visible buy orders. it's at 99800 sats, no panic

god damn I hate bitgrail so much

It's a whale tanking the price. He has done it like 5 times already in these last two days. It will be back to $10 in an hour.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Nah, just Bitgrail glitching as usual.

retard its 13$

nope, its a glitch...Look at the order book

Can't believe those IOTA shills still licking that manchild ceo's ass

"""""""glitching"""""""

It's a bitgrail problem, and it's funny as fuck lol.

wtf just happened lmao

But I'm all in. Also don't overshill it, I don't want it to be a merely pump. This shit is supposed to replace get into top 5.

Am I retarded for keeping XRB in the bitgrail wallet?

Yes, incredibly retarded.

On KuCoin soon. Use my code? 1bPd3

Im pretty much all in
link
xrb
zclassic
req

xrb was able to get to 2 billion on two of the shittiest exchanges out there. I just got in yesterday and buying high fucking sucks, but once it gets that binance announcement on the 5th, this is gonna go sky fucking high

why should i invest in raiblocks which already has mooned and has yet no solution to the bloat problem?

when i just could invest into PASC which also has instant transactions. is a blockchain (not unproven shitty pseudo DAG) without the bloat problem which means REAL INFINITE SCALING. and will also have zcashs privacy implemented???

just read up
>medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341

72000 transactions per second with the storage of a bitcoin node.

and
>twitter.com/rascalcoin/status/946765837670772739

literally instant. not 2 seconds instant.

and much more room to grow
>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/

cya @proxima centauri

Its awesome, but it's so obviously going to correct massively. Will buy a ton when it levels.

Where do you predict the price landing after its on Binance a week? It’s already 12 bucks. Are we talking $ 20+?

very likely to see 30
20 to be safe tho

theres 2 scenarios
either the binance hug of death will cause a short dump
or this shit instantly jumps to 20$

Already happened, bud.

>up 3000%

you already said the reason why we dont invest in it

>mining, PoW
shit

Fuck bitgrail and their verification too. I just want to get my coins off the site in case they crash again. Its unreal.

I did move a small amount to the wallet and it was definitely instant. Really impressive. Would be great for arb on exchanges.

the incentive of running a rai node - kek.

Same as letting torrent seed on privatw trackers. Those who use it, have no problem of seeding. In this case you dont even have a file on pc to take over space or anything, just, if you use it let it run so that others do the same.

twitter.com/ku_coin/status/947207676051648512

It's fake. #326 is a pull request.
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/issues/326
which redirects to
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/pull/326

Such a little faggot. Why would I invest in only the 'currency' part, when IOTA has that, plus a shitload more - like fucking data transfers and smart contracts?

Its a good coin right now, but i think it will be useless when bitcoin has lighting network

I’m just in it because I think it will 2x within the next month.

because none of that shit will ever work

>bitcoin
>lightning network

top kek

you can add lightning network concept to any single coin.

LN cant save bitcoin anymore we needed that shit last month. stupid niggers on the github repo cant push shit fast enough

>Up 3000%
>I really don't get why you don't invest in this.

(1/3)
Why Lightning Network is shit.

- Mathematical Proof That the Lightning Network Cannot Be a Decentralized Bitcoin ScalingSolution

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

“Conclusion: A Completely Unworkable System
As the network reaches a million users, it seems there will be no realistic way to avoid these problems. Dividing funds into many channels and continually loaning out money both make the network unusable.
The only conceivable visions are either A) everyone deposits MUCH much more than they need to transact with, or B) the system depends on large centralized hubs.
Neither is a decentralized scaling solution, or even a major part of one.”

///////////
-Bitcoin’s Lightning Network Will Likely Fail Due To Several PossibleReasons
medium.com/@curt0/lightning-network-will-likely-fail-due-to-several-possible-reasons-336c6c47f049
//////////

- How The Banks Bought Bitcoin | Lightning Network
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

(2/3)
- "You won't know how much the fee will be to close the channel, so you can't even allocate it properly. If the fee goes up, then someone will have to pay a miner to include the transaction. So another transaction. Most people cannot tie up their wealth. They need it available for emergencies, Many only have enough money to live month by month, it probably won't be any different with bitcoin. Frugal people try to avoid wasting money. My checking account/debit card is completely free. I won't even pay $5/month to upgrade, why would I want to pay money to open a lightning channel just so I can tie up the rest of my money. That makes absolutely no sense. You mentioned complexity. Even if lightning channels worked, it would make adoption slow. It would be like joining a club where you have to store your money in their vault and then you can only spend money at a few select stores. People envisioning the LN have never ran a business. Even the silly tabs idea is a 100x better than that."

//////////
- The Lightning Network has problems. It's glaringly obvious that it won't be used in a large capacity. Here is a list.

1. On-boarding fees will be too expensive. Further, people will not be able to redeem their money by closing the channel if someone tries to steal it due to high fees.

2. If fees are low, there is no reason to use LN in the first place. Obvious flaw.

3. The above assumes that the LN routing is hard to attack. Unlikely.

4. The above assumes that the LN will be decentralized. It's highly likely that hub operators will be required to keep track of everyone using their hub and report to governments. This defeats the point of Bitcoin and disqualifies this approach as a legitimate scaling option.

5. Nobody wants to lock up all of their Bitcoins inside of a channel for years, which is how the LN authors envision it will be used.

(3/3)
6. This essentially steals fees from the miners who actually support the network. It makes the network unhealthy. Any LN hub is a big fat middleman that Bitcoin was meant to prevent. Users will not use it for this reason.

7. Complexity. Bitcoin is complex enough for new users. Adding another layer isn't something they will understand and be willing to use.

8. Lightning may be vulnerable to routing exploits that DOS or DDOS the network. Essentially, the routing problem is hard enough to solve if everyone involved tells the truth and DOES cooperate. If an attacker begins lying about, screwing with, or disrupting the routing state of the network? Almost certainly fucked

9. Lightning resources are likely to be consumed or attackable as well. Capital available for counter-channel funding? Consumed by attackers. Channel partners available? Consumed by attackers. Routes with enough funds to route a transaction found? Attackers can stall out any transactions that happen to include them in the chain for 0.5-3 days depending on the settings of the channel / transfer.

10. LN funds are likely to flow un-equally to the wrong side of the channel, making the channel effectively useless without being closed & reopened, because normal financial flows are not symmetric and because lightning can't route large payments.

11. LN, as brand new software, is likely to have exploits and vulnerabilities that aren't found until the network is in production. But getting it to production will be rushed because the entire ecosystem has been bet on it and is dependent upon it delivering and doing so very quickly.

12. LN is also a brand new network effect that must be built from scratch. You can't pay someone on lightning until you're both already on lightning.

13. RaiBlocks is a viable Bitcoin alternative. Why use an LN when RaiBlocks already offers feeless, instantaneous transactions, as well as unlimited scalability, making it ideal for peer-to-peer transaction.

>I really don't get why you don't invest in this.

>Bitgrail
>Mercatox
>BitFlip
No decent exchanges.

IOTA has already mooned, so why switch to RaiBlocks?

you said it, iota already mooned, it has nowhere to go but down. raiblocks hasnt mooned yet.

Because raiblocks is a better product and it hasnt mooned yet.

because raiblocks is actually working and doesnt want to ship refugees into europe

“Our response to "A Cryptocurrency Without a Blockchain Has Been Built to Outperform Bitcoin"” by Joi Ito, Director of the MIT Media Lab .
media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

“Why I find IOTA deeply alarming” by Nick Johnson, Ethereum developer.

hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b

“Why I also find IOTA deeply alarming” by Daniel Rice, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain developer

medium.com/@thedrbits/why-i-also-find-iota-deeply-alarming-99d4f2da3282

“IOTA is centralized” by Eric Wall,

medium.com/@ercwl/iota-is-centralized-6289246e7b4d

Shit exchanges. Sold at 15 bucks. Will buy again only when it's on Binance even if I miss some gains right now.

Doesn't surprise me that the geniuses of Veeky Forums are sleeping on XRB. They're too busy chasing the latest shit coin like XRP or BNTY.

nice

>up 4000% this month
>hasnt mooned
trips dont excuse this

everyone knows this, it has been shilled constantly on reddit and Veeky Forums for the past 3 weeks.

>Up 3000%

That's why.