PDF Share Thread # 108

It's Da Curated Archive™ !
It Will Be The Best 36 Hours Of Your Gaming Career!
STEP 0:
Please exhibit Good Manners. This thread is for sharing, not drama. It gets archived after a certain number of posts...so if you waste posts on being rude there are fewer posts available for sharing.

STEP 1:
Archived threads can be found here: archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/PDF share/

STEP 3:
Look through Da Curated Archive first. It probably has what you want. If not, go to Da Archive. Get comfortable and browse through the blasted thing. It is over 160 pages long. If you skim over the Personal Collections without looking you will miss 7,6543 pdfs.

Remember, we are better than all of the rest of the horrible internet and good manners ALWAYS gets more results. Wise up or please go elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.resilio.com/#f=Games&sz=8E9&t=1&s=TDYJ5W7LZEWO4LMP4AWDXUMMDBNISDUS&i=CPYAVEJGEMOV2B4CL3SKNEB5VWG7SRXXZ&v=2.5
dmsguild.com/product/226522/Dark-Sorceries--A-5E-Solo-Adventure
toofatlardies.co.uk/shop/
wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5701/Nordic-Weasel-Games
wargamevault.com/browse/pub/2562/Two-Hour-Wargames
wargamevault.com/browse/pub/2502/Ganesha-Games
dmsguild.com/product/223352/Genies-Great-and-Small-21-New-Genies-of-Zakhara?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTestPhase2=true
lulu.com/shop/anthony-huso/a-fabled-city-of-brass-digital/ebook/product-23408145.html
drivethrurpg.com/product/213110/IRONCLAW-Book-of-Horn--Ivory
sendspace.com/file/roouh1
sendspace.com/file/eutrbk
mygully.com/thread/412-dsa-das-schwarze-auge-sammlung-2892787-43/
sendspace.com/file/nj408s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please ONLY POST OPEN SOURCE PDFS DIRECTLY IN THIS THREAD. Link the others from elsewhere.

If you have a fancy pdf that has unwanted clutter on it, one way to clean it is to contact our resident Transmutation Wizard and politely ask him to clean a pdf. He will set his scrying device to accept pdfs, and then you ship it to him. Magic occurs, and the pdf is purified.
[email protected]

CityofCarse is responsible for many recent scans from private collections. If you have a rare or obscure book, he may be willing to convert your dead tree into digital bits. He may also be available to clean your files.
[email protected]

Where to upload?
$end$p@ce, which I prefer, u$er$cl0ud or M3G4 for large collections. Upl0@dmb and z!ppy$h@re are also common. Protonmail is a free and easy disposable user email.

Mega is relatively safe. You would have to be an extremely flagrant repeat offender before notice would be taken past anything other than a take-down. I've never heard of an ISP getting involved unlike trackable torrents, and that is mostly because of Hollywood money. With Mega you get 50 gigs with each standard free account. It has functions for uploading a whole folder at a time, including everything inside it. So you just select like "A, B, and C" and it does the rest.

Other sites used here recently include: vztur1, $nipli, An0nto, s00gd, and h1v3am.
v0la dot org works great but expires in 48 hours, - Short Term Parking Only -

"Explore the depths of this dangerous 10 level dungeon or become a wealthy businessman and own your own fast-food franchise. Feed all the horrible monsters lurking within these pages or defeat them for their treasure. The choice is yours!"

Just a head's up, but the solo trove has been updated. Some stuff has been added to the Four Against Darkness folder.

Thanks be to the trove manager!

I've added another folder to the backup stash on Resilio Sync (Share#108). I'll add files shared by anons in this thread to the folder and hopefully that will give people another chance to grab them.

You'll need Resilio Sync to access them, this link will take you where you need to go.

link.resilio.com/#f=Games&sz=8E9&t=1&s=TDYJ5W7LZEWO4LMP4AWDXUMMDBNISDUS&i=CPYAVEJGEMOV2B4CL3SKNEB5VWG7SRXXZ&v=2.5

Strange Aeons - Poster Map Folio

$nipli

/8896

thanks, nice library pic.

there is a fun thing here

Does anyone have any of the following? I haven't managed to find them yet.

Book of Familiars/Mystical Companions
Beneath the Inverted Church
The Arakuline Tribute
White Death
Stonehell 2
Fosc Anansi: Shadow of the Spider Goddess
Many Gates of the Gann
Winter Eternal
Lands of Lunacy

forgot to post this.

Stars Without Number Revised RC2, anyone? Thanks in advance.

Req'ing Corporation - Incorporated vol. 2

Thanks to Guild for Corp - BtBT

Someone wants to share wild skies Europa tempest and zombie squad?

Could you help me find Incorporated Vol. 1? I had no luck with it.

Which solo trove?
I didn't find anything new for 4AtD in MF /folder/1ecybp6dp8rix/SoloTG#65l1e50s6yd70 trove
or the MZ /#F!sDwzSLyK!bgz8t7AnlGG92LHwXEC8IA trove.

On the other hand I might have missed it or there might be another solo trove.

SS

/file/6fovng

Speaking of Solo, I am looking for Dark Sorceries - A 5E Solo Adventure does anyone have it?

dmsguild.com/product/226522/Dark-Sorceries--A-5E-Solo-Adventure

Thank you in advance.

Cheers! Good to see that gap in the PF collection fixed for us OCD folk.

It's 100% in mega

/#F!sDwzSLyK!bgz8t7AnlGG92LHwXEC8IA

Does anyone have a pdf scan of the Dragon Rage boardgame?

Pathfinder Society Scenarios
Season 9
Session 04 through 07 now in Mage's PFTrove under the Pathfinder Society Folder, Season 09. Thanks Mage!

snip li
/PFTrove

Has anyone got anything new(i.e not in the troves) by any of the following companies?

Too Fat Lardies toofatlardies.co.uk/shop/
Nordic Weasel wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5701/Nordic-Weasel-Games
2 Hour Wargames wargamevault.com/browse/pub/2562/Two-Hour-Wargames
Ganesha Games wargamevault.com/browse/pub/2502/Ganesha-Games

It's been a while since I've seen anything new posted from any of these.

Hey!

I'm looking for Mutant Year Zero: Genlab Alpha. Been trying for a while and getting nothing. Thanks in advance!

Cool, thanks for the head's up!

>/#F!sDwzSLyK!bgz8t7AnlGG92LHwXEC8IA
Yep, I just missed it. My bad dude.

Huntsmen Anthology and Changeling 2E Kicjkstarter preview please?

Easily done :)

u4er4cl0udcom
ZYM - eneG baL ahplA
/v9xsjc0uip5p

Thank you very much for your help, kind user.

>The Arakuline Tribute

No clue whether this ended up in a trove, but it WAS liberated alongside the Classic Fantasy Expert Set.

>Winter Eternal

Did you check /SaWo at snip? It's been liberated for a while.

Did anybody get a chance to snag Castles and Crusades' Rune Lore when it was the deal?

Does anybody have Genies Great and Small: 21 New Genies of Zakhara for D&D 5e, from DMs Guild?

dmsguild.com/product/223352/Genies-Great-and-Small-21-New-Genies-of-Zakhara?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTestPhase2=true

I meant the Winter Eternal adventure by Lloyd Metcalf, not the Savage Worlds one.

Pretty sure this has not been liberated, why not buy it and send it to a cleaner to share with everyone else.

re-requesting from last thread
I want to try some Trek-like spaceship gaming. Have any of these been shared?

Engage: Spaceship Combat, by Red Wyvern Games

A Call to Arms: Star Fleet, Book One, Revision Two, Deluxe Edition, by Amarillo Design Bureau

Colonial Battlefleet, by Steel Dreadnought Games

Thanks.

Rescans of Page 23 (slightly shoddy but should be more useable) and 35 of Yggsburgh are now up.

And on a side note requesting:
Metamorphosis Alpha - The Android Underlords.
El Raja Key Archive.
Castle Zagyg: The Outs Inn.
Secrets of the Wyrwoode.

EPT stuff for the EPT trove (snip /EPT)
The currently available Drivethrurpg versions of any of the following:
Empire of the Petal Throne (new drivethru pdf)
The Tekumel Sourcebook - Swords & Glory Vol. 1 (new drivethru pdf)
The Tekumel Player's Handbook - Swords & Glory Vol. 2 (new drivethru pdf)
Tekumel Journal #1-2
The Temple of Lady Avanthe
Notes from the Thursday Night Group
The Script of Thu'usa
The Tongue of Those Who Journey Beyond: Sunuz
The Pe Choi

Anyone have this and Appendices ?
lulu.com/shop/anthony-huso/a-fabled-city-of-brass-digital/ebook/product-23408145.html

Not yet, I'll be getting the print version in January. Not sure if I'll get the PDFs as well.

Looking for:
Mutants and Masterminds Emerald City sourcebook.
Weird War I: War Master's Handbook
Weird War I: Players Guide

Hello, I am looking for Mutants and Masterminds third edition.

You can find those Weird War I corebooks in the /SaWo trove on snip li.

What I'm really looking for and hoping someone will eventually share are the adventures and archetype collections for the setting. I don't think any of them have ever been shared before. Here's the list:

- Raid on Fort Douaumont
- The 13th Warrior
- No Man’s Land
- In Vino Veritas
- Hellfighters
- Twilight of the New Dawn
- Archetypes: The Germans
- Archetypes: The Americans
- Archetypes: The British
- Archetypes: The French
- Archetypes: Civilians

Anybody willing to provide?

heads up to the Dragonlance fans -the /RPGNovels trove has been updated with an almost full set of novels!

missing:
The Annotated Chronicles
Dragonlance Chronicles: Special Edition
The Annotated Legends
Dragonlance: The New Adventures (Young Adult Novels)
I havent put up the Leaves from the Inn of the Last Home books but I have them somewhere...
any help with fills mucho appreciated

Requesting IronClaw: Book of Horn and Ivory
drivethrurpg.com/product/213110/IRONCLAW-Book-of-Horn--Ivory

Can't find b /x companion from beagle that is running games.
Does anybody know if its anywhere?

Just a friendly alert that it seems the 7th Sea link goes to a dead Mediafire folder.

Which link in which document?

Must more manageable. My thanks, sir!

CoC

You are doing God's work, Smink. I am working on a list of some other obscure related novels.

Da Curated Archive link.

7th sea - first edition

I have the Leaves books in the /TSRTrove.

Emerald is in the /HeroTrove

I'm looking for a list of mecha RPG pdfs to explore. Mostly just looking to browse so I can see how these systems are handled.

don't suppose anyone round here has the bone hilt sword campaign stuff for osric?

Here's Mecha 2e, Mecha Vs. Kaiju, Mecha And Monsters, G-Core Mecha, BRP Mecha, Mecha And Manga, Mechagenesis, and M20 Mecha... sendspace.com/file/roouh1

For more suggestions:
Mechnoir has a curated trove at /Technoir-Mechnoir and I think there is a Mekton Zeta trove in Da Archive

Thanks for your help. With Lancer discussion as well as talk of using Genesys, I figured I might as well get myself read up on other systems, and either see if they fit my tastes or borrowing (stealing) what works from other systems and how they handle it.

I'll search for those, too. Thank you.

Speaking of 7th sea, I have what I believe to be the complete collection of 2e stuff, including the novels.

Enjoy!

/r/en0zc794 on volafile

That's all been available for a while, and the backer preview of New World too.

>#F!sDwzSLyK!bgz8t7AnlGG92LHwXEC8IA
Hear, hear.

Thank you! I've been looking for this stuff all day.

Haven't come across the New World backer preview yet. Care to share it?

sendspace.com/file/eutrbk

>sendspace.com/file/eutrbk

Much appreciated!

Anyone got DSA 5th Edition? It's German so it's hard to find and I'm a poorfag

For all your Schwarze Auge needs (registering required):
mygully.com/thread/412-dsa-das-schwarze-auge-sammlung-2892787-43/

found snip RPGNovels was down.

One of the anons has graciously donated these for you.

both at: $nip li

Colonial Battlefleet - Core Rules
/MbPdq

Colonial Battlefleet - Battlestar Galactica
/bIXJK

On the topic of game novels, maybe you guys can hep me find some others I've been looking for:

Any of the Fantasy Flight Games novels. I'm specifically looking for the ones based on the Tannhauser and Fireborn games, but the Arkham Horror and Android series would be great to have too.

just a hypothetical, but what were the 2 SotDL files that were only for high level backers?

Could you share the link for BtBT?

For the next thirty hours it'll be at /r/e7myk034 on volafile.

Thank you very much.

There was an October 22nd update to the early access draft of Scum And Villainy, the scifi hack of Blades In The Dark. Anyone have it?

Seconding this request

Went back and started to reread the original novels. They...don't stand up.

/RPGNovels
Will get it back online ASAP, woulda thought mega would be busy removing Justice League rips at the mo.

any tips from the masters on maintaining clones of megatroves? not that ive lost anything, but is it worth keeping multiple imported megas on the go as backup?

Requesting Lusus Naturae?

In Need of Killing & Disciple of The Demon Lord ... they are both in my /SOTDL trove now

Looking for Stars of Empire: A Scientific Romance Set During the Victorian Conquest of Space

In the OSR trove.

Filled your request yesterday on the chan four doors up. Core book and all the supplements… sendspace.com/file/nj408s

Many thanks didn’t see it, my fault.

/RPGNovels

should be back up.

It is, just checked.

Im not sure how to turn this into a regular url

$n!pli /StarWars

see

What's that picture from..?

Looking for the following maps for Pathfinder:

-Map Packs:
PZO4064 Bridges
PZO4066 Desert Sites
PZO4067 Secret Rooms

-Flip-Mats:
PZO30069 Bigger Basic
PZO30077 Bigger Forest
PZO30078 Asylum
PZO30079 Elemental Planes Multi-Pack
PZO30080 Bigger Ship
PZO30081 Forbidden Jungle
PZO30082 Airship
PZO30085 Haunted House

Thanks in advance to everyone that can help!

Looking for Cold Warning for Call of Cthulhu. Thanks in advance--

Album cover of "Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" by Pilotpriest.

Anyone have City of Mist? I'm hoping to find a bookmarked copy.

It's no big deal to bookmark a pdf

can only find one tannhauser novel: Enigma -now in trove
-there's already some arkham horror inside the cthulhu folder. FFG stuff seems tricky to get, there is also some android novels and the mythos artbook if you are interested

minor update added two novels to the satanic panic section Blod Games and The Big U

cthulhu section:
shotguns vs cthulhu, world war cthulhu anth,
Lovecraft_ A Look Behind the Cthulhu Mythos - by Lin Carter, Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia - Daniel Harms

and Designers-Dragons-The-Platinum-Appendix

City of Mist + Acrobat Pro or Foxit = Bookmarks

It's one of the easiest edits you can make to a pdf.

Hello;
I'm lookig for Narutod20 supplements, like Portfolio of Prestige Volume I and GM's Helper Volume I.

Thanks.

Since the folders' timestamps were reset when you created the mirror, it's kind of hard to figure out what's changed. Is the Dragonlance folder the only thing that was updated since you added the Gamma World books?

Thank you! That's more than I've been able to find myself!

This. I fully bookmarked my City of Mists in around 15 minutes, and that was with proper OCD level bookmarks lol

Anyone have any of the 5e mini-dungeons series from Adventure A Week games?
Didn't see too many on the wotctrove