New Commander Help

My friends and I are making EDH decks with the new Unstable legendaries as Commanders. And I was needing help building this one.

What cards would make this Commander competitive?

Also get discard outlets like insidious dreams, zombie infestation, putrid imp, faithless looting, collective brutality. Get a couple big fat guys like Ulamog and Kozilek (keep in mind these get shuffled back into library when they hit the GY, so gotta reanimate instantly) and many other Eldrazis, get Anger and other hasty dudes. Having animate dead, exhume and reanimate is also a good idea, in case your general gets killed and it's not viable to play it again on a given turn.

Heartless Hidetsugu and Rakdos Ragemutt are a fun combination. Getting stuff like Entomb and Buried Alive is good for getting specific cards into the graveyard.

I love this combo already.

Also, I don't know if Norin the Wary actually works when combined or if the combination would break as soon as he leaves once, but if it does work he is good with any enters o leaves the battlefield effect. Combustible Gearhulk, Dire Fleet Ravager, ect.

He does work.

Dire Fleet Ravager would work with Platinum Emperion.

What could be combined with this guy?

Malignus and anything with Double Strike would be great.
There's that one dog with Undying and Doublestrike, that would be nice.

Does nothing.

wait im retarded

I meant this

Holy shit im double retarded I have two image files on desktop

I'm going to drag it into frame this time ok be patient please thank you

no i won

ha

Life is pain.

pain is a spook

>from graveyards

Creatures, Board wipes, and kill spells. That's all you need. Use your opponents stuff against them freely. Even better? If they remove or board wipe themselves you can just bring everything back.

As long as Briselda doesn't get removed every five seconds (which is incredibly likely)

This is EDH you should have tons of ways to protect your commander or cheat it back into play.

Powerful ETB effects to recur should be highly valued. Grave Titan, Inferno Titan, Sepulchral Primordial, Molten Primordial, Noxious Gearhulk and Combustible Gearhulk all come to mind.

Powerful Auras and Equipment, to take advantage of the first clause. Getting some Bestow creatures from Theros block would probably be good, since they can both be pulled from the graveyard and combine with creatures using her ability, and cast from your hand as Auras using their Bestow ability.

Good equipment include Living Equipment cards like Batterskull, as well as generally powerful equipment like the Swords of X and Y and Jitte.

Also, you're in Unconstructed in Black, so take Spike.

>a 6/7 with Deathtouch, First Strike, Myriad, Menace, Haste, and the ability to reduce your opponent's health to one if any of them connect
good

Why would you ever play exhume? There are so many better options.

As I understand it will work as you are not getting a token that is both cards combined but rather just treating the two cards as if they are one. This of course doenst mesh with standard rules but if you are using un_cards it doesn't matter.