MTG - Unstable spoilers

Here we go again.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtg.gamepedia.com/Keyword_ability
markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/167578120318/is-anything-preventing-you-from-issuing-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yesssssss......

Monkey tits

Oh boy

>Horsemanship
>Infect
>Shroud

you forgot Triple strike

The best part of this is
>you have five seconds to choose a keyword you haven't chosen for a card named Modular Monstrosity today that's been printed on a creature card.
>choose a keyword you haven't chosen for a card named Modular Monstrosity today
>today

Boy oh boy, is this going to be a clusterfuck during prerelease. Especially if you get multiple copies.

Can you use keywords with numbers in them like rampage x?

>every faction has had its legend revealed and about a dozen cards previewed.
>except S.N.E.A.K. which has 2.

It's hurting me.

They have had a focus on certain factions every day, yesterday being crossbreed labs. I would not be surprised if S.N.E.A.K's previews would start today.

>prerelease

i suppose, but the number should be 0

Lightning Blast this!

>Shroud
>Unblockable
>Infect
>Triple strike
>Banding
Win

>undeathouch

Heh

>only playing one game a day

Yessss.

>my idea for an exile-touch key word has been banished to the UN-zone
FUCK

well next time you can go:

>double strike
>Poisonous
>Islandwalk of choise
>Hexproof

Don’t worry, it is a normal mechanic. It exists on Sword of Kaldra too.

If you start the game at 2330, load it with abilities, and then it hits midnight, couldn't you just double everything then?

Yoooo

Sweet, graveyard war.

Wait a minute. It doesn't say it loses keyword abilities at any time. I'm 100% positive it keeps all keyword abiliti3s between games.

>pick a friend
>friend forfeits the match

Unbloackable is not a keyword

>undeathtouch doesn't return the creatures to play

you can also keep loading it up day after day
just slap 14 of the same ability on it after a week
>add Prowess 14 times
>play a non-creature spell
>+14/+14

I don't get it

I don’t know. It could easily work like any other creature and just lose them if it leaves the battlefield.

>You think I've been losing this whole time!
>But you've activated my trap card!

If that were the case wouldn't regular mindslaver and emmy do the same thing
>I control you to concede.

Horsemanship and Shadow are though.

>target someone who doesn't know how to play MtG

According to the article you can choose Soulshift 4 but not then Soulshift 7, so you can choose each once with a number of your choice

>Annihilator 294
>Poisonous 10

Also you can apparently give it protection from anything of your choice, but only once

Don't forget landwalk
>Doesn't specify black border mechanics
Denimwalk

That would be better, but would make for an unending clusterfuck of a board state.

There are a bunch of Minotaurs getting wrecked in the art of instants and sorceries. Also, French vanilla for draft.

Just a cheeky reference.

This pretty wishful thinking, even for an Un set

>play in a public place
>target a terminally ill kid that loves MtG
>completely fucks up your opponent's strategy
>he still has to smile and be happy about it
>absolute seething rage inside him

It has to have been printed on a card. So for example, you couls only do annihilator 6.

Does a player lose the game if they actually die while playing, or would you need to call a judge on them for slow play?

Goddamn it hahaha

Well, even if a dead player gets a warning for slow play, they can't talk to a judge, so the judge can DQ them for being belligerent for not answering questions. Or they just get so many warnings, they're DQd.

Holy fuck.
So let's go over this.
>Shroud
>Annahilator 6

>Hexproof
>Triple Strike
>Shadow
>Infect
>Exalted

This guy is a bomb that wins you two games per draft if he comes down.

>Protection from everything

I want this for dredge

And I want this for Tron

Well congratulations, you can use them for Undredge and Untron. Have fun.

Can you give it each different -walk separately, or is it the same deal as protection?
>horsemanship
>legendary landwalk
>nonbasic landwalk

Also myriad if you're playing a multiplayer game

Vanilla mythic when?

>Persist
>Undying
What happens?

mtg.gamepedia.com/Keyword_ability
>I can't post them all because too many lines
>some gems I noticed:
>renown (big number)
>annihilator (big number)
>if you can give it keyword actions, give it Monstrosity (big number) for (0)

>if they hit it with a kill spell, you've got invulnerable, hexproof, shroud, persist, undying, and regenerate (0)

You choose which resolves first and it comes into play with the appropriate counter, this is already possible in black bordered magic

>Indestructible, Protection from Everything, Annahilator 6, Myriad, Infect, Triple Strike, Prowess
What do you do?

You would be able to chose which trigger would make the creature come back, because you control both triggers and they trigger at the same time.

Post yfw the vanilla mythic is the head of S.N.E.A.K

>>renown (big number)
>>annihilator (big number)
"that's been printed on a creature card"
RTFC

Kill myself from casting that many spells before removing it with toxic deluge

>persist
If it has no -1/-1 counters on it, if it dies, it comes back with a -1/-1 counter
>undying
If it has no +1/+1 counters on it, if it dies, it comes back with a +1/+1 counter
>both
Check whether of not either of them apply, then apply their effects. If both apply, it comes back with both a +1/+1 and a -1/-1 counter on it, which are then removed as a state-based action

>The ultimate S.N.E.A.K has all watermarks rom all sets because they are spying on all factions

Renown and Annihilator have been printed on cards, user. You get to pick what their associated values would be when you give it the keyword.

Is there ANYTHING that beats Toxic Deluge?

Undying.

The value has to be on a card too though. You can have Annihilator 6 from Emrakul, but you can't have Annihilator 100

>You get to pick what their associated values would be when you give it the keyword.
Only associated values that have been printed on cards.

Alright,
>>Indestructible, Protection from Everything, Annahilator 6, Myriad, Infect, Triple Strike, Prowess, Undying, Persist.

No, I don't think it does. "Choose a keyword that's been printed on a creature card". It doesn't say that the values associated with that keyword have to have been printed on a creature card, just that the keyword has been.

So, yes, Annihilator 100 is a perfectly valid option to pick.

Best I'm seeing are
>dredge 1 + transfigure
>cumulative upkeep - gain control of target land you don't control
There's also cumulative upkeep - flip a coin if you want to just throw change on the table

markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/167578120318/is-anything-preventing-you-from-issuing-a
Quit yer bitchin', it's official.

add indestructible

I wonder idea I should buy Clam-I-Am and Chicken Ala King now.

I originally didn’t like any of the dice cards, but with more support, it might be fun.

>It doesn't say that the values associated with that keyword have to have been printed on a creature card, just that the keyword has been.
By that logic, you wouldn't' be able to add numerical values, since they're not part of the keyword.

No, the article that spoils it says they have to be different

Acceptable. Mark must feel pretty good being able to do that after being unable to for all the other examples of this.

only a different one [today]
there's nothing stopping you from picking it again every single day

Read his post
>Loading it up day after day
He means, if the car keeps keywords, you give it the same layer of keyword once a day, since you can use them once a DAY.

>Scandinavia
>Sun sets at 3PM

>card's art has a racist joke about slavs

>flavor text

Assuming the keywords don't disappear after it leaves play is on par with the retards who insisted on interpreting Browbeat incorrectly

Only if the specific number was primted and you cant repeat with new numbers.

So you cant Annihilator 7

good referential card

Read the article the numbers count

How did it end up in the plane Unstable is set in?

"Not all the Unstable cards are set on Bablovia. About ten percent are making fun of various things elsewhere. All the faction and mad science stuff is Bablovia."

Why was my first thought about that card is that looks like there is a dildo in there?

What article?

>target someone
>don't tell them
stalemate

Coolio. I was wondering how they'd know enough about Ravnica to make musicals about it.

>"Bablovia is in the silver border Multiverse, known as the Un-iverse."

Does that mean Duel Decks: Bablovia vs. Phyrexia is never gonna happen?

>augment Pony
>acquire infinite blinking

Thankfully the pony is a may clause, but this is very interesting.