There arent enough cute races in TTRPGs

there arent enough cute races in TTRPGs

Cute races are cancer.

Either the artist had never seen a picture of a reindeer or we have the world's first MtF furry MOBA hero.

Fuck off, degenerate.

Here's your (You)

pedo

You know damn well you're posting furry-bait you fucking faggot.

I am okay with either of these.

You're new here, aren't you

So?

im helping

>pedo
>furry bait
>OP pic has no snout.
>Clearly well developed breasts and proportions suggestive of clear maturity
>Not even completely covered in fur.

yeah ok guys

Agreed.

shutup and post cute

>>Clearly well developed breasts and proportions suggestive of clear maturity
Most fawns are born with their fur covered with white spots, though in many species they lose these spots by the end of their first winter

So there are species that don't?

>>Not even completely covered in fur.
thats like saying futas are not gay because its not fully a man

Or their race just happens to have horns for females. Considering it has spots that are only found in baby deer too, it could just be that this species, only vaguely related to deer, has different biology than actual deer.

AKA, quit being a faggot about being super accurate to what deer are, and enjoy the variety and aesthetic design that can come from not adhering absolutely to reality.

yes but the fur is different, the species this one is based on does lose them, designers probably used bambi as a reference and left it at that

Could be an Axis Deer

It's gay if they're both futas or if there's only one of them.

I mentioned reindeer because female reindeer have antlers. I think.
>quit being a faggot about being super accurate to what deer are
No, I'm enjoying the implications of this far too much.

Futa-on-girl is 50% less gay than straight. It's a mathematical fact

So, everything that isn't 100% woman is gay?

That doesn't change the fact she has clearly developed maternity features. In nature, if they're old enough to support kids, they're old enough to bang.

12.65% if i remmember correctly, according to some user
close, but 2 womans make 1 gay, its science

nice way of normalizing your pedo tendencies

Postan cute

Better deer

Well... I think she's cute

Cutebolds are trash, kobolds can be cute without being reduced to moeblobs

Hipster goat

>Japanese kobold

American kobold

shy guys are cute
I miss the mario rpg threads

More cute by mannerism then form

This strip was freaking hilarious

I got more but I'm worried it'll ping as furry

>casts geico insurance

Don't let that stop you, user. Also, I like that one, looks interesting.

>save 15% or more (princesses)

So, I've been wondering for a while:
We know pixies have a certain reputation for flirtiness.

We've known that faerie dragons regularly cohabit with pixie and sprite tribes since AD&D 2nd edition.

We know that both fey creatures and True Dragons, which Faerie Dragons actually are, can crossbreed with just about anything.

We know that the Feywild serves to make fey PC races more viable as level 1 things.

So... would a race based on the crossbreeding of faerie dragons and pixies really be that implausible?

Cute races are only acceptable if they are all slaves to humans.

I mean, I can't really think of any profile traits beyond being small, high Charisma, weak flight and spell-like abilities, but, still, it can't be entirely unviable, right?

Heck, what about a Faerie Dragon version of the Kobold? We know kobolds get everywhere and they yearn to be more like dragons, and faerie dragons are actually pretty close to them in size (if greater in power)...

>Bring defensive of your gay deer when your picture is a traced image of a literal gay male.

>projecting this hard

Faputa is cute, CUTE, CUTE!! Even though she's likely chaotic evil and a probably a rapist

That's a girl.

2.17% gay at most

Female reindeer have antlers though, they're pretty much the only species like that, so you picked the worst example.

Fuck off with your generic weebshit, please.

>gay male (female)
Here, ftfy

Read my post again.

Are those boys or girls?
This is critically important.

>Most fawns.
>Fawns.
>Implying mythical creatures existing in literature for millennia need to adhere to maturation tendencies of creatures they vaguely resemble.
>Implying that this example is a child based on an artistic choice to make the character stand out and be cuter.
>Implying that this minuscule detail behaves in any other way than analogous to freckles on a human.

>Furry-bait
>Character is not an antho
>Character has no snout
>Character is explicitly human where it counts as per ancient mythology
>Satyrs, dryads, nymphs et al have been wank material for normies for millennia.

It's a fae creature, I ain't gotta explain shit!

>no pants
L-lewd

I think they're ''girls''.

Deep down inside you know it isn't

So boys.

Yes it is because I ain't a faggot.

I'd fap to that puta if you know what I mean.

This actually seems like a cool idea. I bet ostrich people would make decent light cavalry.

You're worse than a faggot, you're, may Allah forgive me for uttering these words, a self-righteous faggot in denial.

You already lusted for them. Your body knows what it wants even if you're scared, user.

Doll people.

Nah, I ain't gay. You can't make babies by buttfucking.

My body wants to reproduce, and if those things were girls, they could be bred. Making babies is my fetish.

Not specifically.

Any race in this thread would be better if they were enslaved, bound and eager to please.

>cute gets translated either as small, passively sexy or reminiscent of innocuous animals

Where is the race of cute, giant forest golems?

Are you one of those creepy glassy-eyed fucks who believe sex is a purely utilitarian function?

Because in that case the cuteness only comes from context, not their design - giant forest golems could look scary, and will only be secured as cute by their actions. If you say that they could be big and look cute, maybe, but that's harder to make clear, and at that point you're probably including some sort of trait that you consider a bit annoying - passively sexy, reminiscent of innocuous animals (or innocuous stuff in general), expressive or something.

No I am a regular old pervert who just gets off on the idea of impregnating a girl, taking responsibility, founding a family and impregnating her many times again, so I can have many kids which to raise and guide in this fantastic adventure that is life.

Goo girls!

GOO GIRLS!

This cancer has to stop spreading.