Dark Eldar?

Dark Eldar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyU_1-Py0dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sure.

Knife-eared pseudo-vampires who smashed Goth and edgy together into a blender and set the dial to 11.

I'd rather not

A few brief lore questions: do Dark Eldar use cybernetics? Also, how do they make all their splinter shit if none of them are pskyers?

>do Dark Eldar use cybernetics?
they could if they wanted to, but they prefer organics because sensation

>how do they make their splinter shit
in factories, its just pressurized air hardening acidic cristal- it doesent take magic

Thanks, user.

>How much for the night, m'lady?

Let’s not

Best post

One of these days, I'll get a Commoragh campaign going. Reaver fly-bys, Hellion death-races, and insane Haemonculi, all leading up to a glorious realspace raid. Their life is just constant gang warfare, with added body horror and murder.

It sounds like something that should already be an official campaign, liek shadowrun in space, with more edge and drugs.

Doing a RT campaign where the PCs are mercenaries in Commorragh is something I've wanted to do for a long time. You could play pretty much any race ("no psykers" being pretty much the only thing to mind), from DE themselves to human pirates and kroot mercenaries, and do missions for various gangs and kabals as you build up reputation to be given more lucrative (and dangerous) deals, while having to watch out for your employers deciding you've outlived your usefulness.

Hey, I'll be a player if you're running a game. As long as you don't turn Commorragh into your personal Magical Realm, that is.

But Commorragh is everyone's magical realm!

They are called Drukkari.

Post your Archons.

Dark elves >>>>>> Dark eldar
High elves >>>>>> Craftworld eldar

Slaan >>>>>>> Elves >>>>>>> Eldar

t. mazdamundi

I'm not hearing anything bad.

>jobbed to fucking skaven
nah m8

Glorious Empire of Humankind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Old Ones>>>>>>>>>>>Trash>>>>>>>>>Orks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Helves>>>>>>>>>>>>Eldar>>>>>>>>>>Delves>>>>>>>>>>>Deldar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BOTTOM OF THE ABYSS TRASH THAT CAN'T FIGHT IN GLORIOUS MELEE COMBAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tau

Looks great but you forgot to put your race behind mine.

>glorious empire of mankind
piss off corpse. You have never inspired someone in a way that Karl Franz, Prince and Emperor has.

>Glorious Empire of Humankind
Didn't even last long before turning to shit. Imperium-fags don't understand the point of the Imperium and why it's a shithole.

Karl Franz, Prince and Emperor, Defier of the Dark, Summoner of Elector Counts and Wielder of Ghal Maraz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Old boney.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyU_1-Py0dA

This is a much better speech than rattlebones ever gave with his OC donut steel psychic powers.

Why is the empire so much better than the imperium bros?
Is it because of the better facial hair?
Is it because they are a functioning state in a grim dark world without being grimderp?

Is it because of the floppy hats?

what are these hats called btw?

Yeah, but I want to play a game of intrigue, espionage, and action as a mercenary in a twisted, nightmarish hell-scape, not get wrapped up in someone's comically extreme BDSM playground.

Get on board - I'll call it in.

how do I get into warhammer?

>implying that's not someone else's fetish

He said Empire, not Imperium.

I feel you, man. That's the type of campaign I wanna run.

As for your offer to join, I've got enough on my plate to go through before I consider running it.

I'm doing this now. It's been more or less okay, but we've only had something like 7 sessions because of scheduling issues. Plus I think that as interesting of a concept that it is, I'm starting to run out of new material. That might be me simply growing bored of 40k though.

>that gelt
BASED GOLD MAGIC

the single reason why the scub times is so shit and unbelievable is this. once the brolationship between kfc and lewie got serious, the thought of anything in existence being able to stand against them is laughable

Cybergoth ravers

AVE NEX ALEA
PRAISE THE MURDER/k/UBE!

Fuck you, Craftworld Eldar at least have a purpose and try to get shit done. High Elves are pompous assholes who dick around whining or being pompous.

Oh it's such a good idea. There's tons open for power plays in the upper echelons of DEldar society. And the lower ones. Really the whole place is just begging for a bunch of PC's to join the feast. But really, if you just lay into the horror I think it's hard to fetishize the DEldar
>he says on Veeky Forums

>the murdercube is made by lord kroak.

Oh shit, user. That's a cool guy. Got any higher resolution pics? What pieces did you use to put him together?

Cute, CUTE!

But that's her working clothes!

Honestly, DE in their edgy teenager phase can be insufferable.

High Elves are one of the few races that actively fight against Chaos and are concerned about the entire worlds well-being.

yes they do, have you never looked at the haemonculi models?

>do Dark Eldar use cybernetics?

They use fleshnetics.

>Also, how do they make all their splinter shit if none of them are pskyers?

Slave labour in factories, their weapons and armour and other gear (aside from ancient relics) are not made by psychic means but by super-advanced conventional technology.

they use cybernetics too

see

>complain about edgy
>post Krieg
???

TWW2 Malekith and Morathi are so much better than their models it isn't even funny.

These are all great, and they make me sad they replaced the amazing metal Archon with the shit current plastic one.

I'm impressed with the female archon conversion using Greyfax. Even the legplates are layered.

Swole Eldar, more like it.

this is exactly why they're my army

Thanks mate, it was a lot of work since I'm shit with green stuff/