Roast the Primaris superheavy tank

This block of heresy just got its rules and it is a shame to all imperial superheavies, let it rip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKTpWi5itOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best superheavy for best army

Post the PDF you mong.

How hard a Shadowsword is going to rape this thing?

Mediocre.

>All that dakka and its still mediocre as hell
YOU HAD WUN JOB HUMIES. WUN. ZOGGIN. JOB.

>Inserting Minotaurs
>Secret History
>Not Mars or Cawl related

Is Forgeworld able to make fluff that isn't super special snowflake anymore?

I'm not sure FW gives a shit anymore about 40k.

Am I the only one that wants to cover it in munitorium cargo containers to make a cargo hauler out of it?

I actually like the in-universe justification for completely ignoring this stillborn mess of a gravtank. Keep it as far from the sacred planet red Mars as possible.

Guardsmen rally!

>it is a shame
only correct thing you said
Sicarian +1 is mediocre
>worse lazannons
>worse heavy bolters
flies
that's all it is and for 500 before weapons this does not rock anyone's dick

This is supposed to be a medium tank right? I figure Dark Age heavies probably would be something floating like the Astraeus. If it was some old relic it would make more sense

>This is supposed to be a medium tank right?

No, since the predator was the main battle tank of human forces during the DAoT.

So is thing actually xenotech or something? Why the secrecy?

Instantly think of this

All of Cawl's stuff is xenotech

He's so heretical that Guilliman won't let him become Fabricator-General

Sorry, what? I can't hear you over the sound of my sixteen bolters, stubber, missile launcher, and four cannons.

Perun Cross Incident seems to have involved the Ordo Malleus, heretical xenos with warp majicks, a massive and ancient space construct, etc. I doubt the recovery of the tech is anything spectacular, just that where and how it was recovered probably includes a lot of operatives that must remain hidden.

If it was some weird xenos tech, what is it used for? I mean, the vehicle doesn't seem to contain anything special. It uses similar anti-grav tech as the Repulsor, it has lascannons and heavy bolters, accelerator cannons are nothing new, void shields on tanks is nothing new... Power source?

>tfw FW didn't give us multi-turreted monster with quad sponsons and 4 barrels
>instead we got a super-heavy M3 Lee with 3 barrels, 1 turret and weird Chimera lasgun array style sponsons

It's a bigger disappointment than their Fellblade and Falchion designs.

Yeah, the old specs were much more interesting. I wanted to be able to park that thing in a four-way intersection and go 'nope' for ten turns to anything approaching on foot, but instead we get a rounded-edge Doomhammer.

nigger you couldn't hear a dragonforce concert over the sound of sixteen bolters, forget the cannons. hook that shit up to a rhythm computer and you could play through the fire and flames with the sound of heretical and xenos death

Isn't it beautiful?

Really? I think of a garbage truck,
I mean it has fucking dumpsters welded onto the sides of it

Why do people always mount the rear sponsons facing the same direction as the front ones? Either they're pointing at the back of the front sponsons and limiting their field of fire, or they do like that pic and extend them even further out, which looks silly. Why not just mount them so that the HB cover the rear arcs of the tank? Looks better and makes sense.

Who approved of this release?

Exactly what is wrong with the Fellblade?

>completely redesigned hull to be more "space marine"
>OC donut steel quad lascannon sponsons
>2 barrels because of reasons

It's hull looks almost the same as what you just posted, and what you posted is the old Baneblade that FW discontinued ages ago, so it wouldn't resemble that anyway. And why wouldn't the 30k marines have better technology than in 40k? And the Spartan has the same quad-lascannons.

I was thinking of making a huge landcrawling mechabarge as a mobile servitorization factory. Rules would either be a Mastodon or this, but Space Marines lack cannon fodder to load into it and Admech can't ally with Chaos so I can't use Poxwalkers or Cultists.

>It's hull looks almost the same as what you just posted

You do know what the style of a Rhino and a Chimera is more than just the shape of the hull, right? It's the style of the paneling, etc.

>why wouldn't the 30k marines have better technology than in 40k

The image I posted is from 30k. Also, you do realize the Legion Malcador isn't any different from the Army one, right? Nor is the Stormblade. Their Basilisk and Medusa is, which is strange when old art has them using the same ones as Army.

>Spartan

Ah yes, the Spartan. Funny how it went from a land raider capable of transporting terminators (since land raiders predate terminators and space marines) to a tank that's not that much bigger than a Phobos but packs 150% more passengers, twice the lascannons (even though one thing limiting the amount of passenger space on the Phobos are the lascannon generators, which is why the Crusader can transport more by taking them out), and can even have a shield generator installed with no extra space used.

It's like stuff is changed and improved from edition to edition.

Changed yes, improved... Well, you just have to look at OP.

Is it wrong I want a Terminus?

I own one, only one sponson broke off.

Ready to unleash 11 barrels of Hell, Sir!
(I'm saving up to get myself a Baneblade. My Regiment deserves a fighting chance, dammit!)

Sexy beasts, aren't they?

Hey now, the Janitor Marines need those extra trash cans for when they clean up after the battle.

They are like mobile laser fun palaces.

I thought their front hatch didn't open because they needed the laser generators.

>Love the Terminus Ultra
>Never had enough of a Space Marine army to justify building one

Does it even have legal rules anymore?

Does it come in monstrous creature flavor?

Thatpricetag.gif

It's just...so painfully generic as 'Space marine hovertank'.

Okay so what is an accelerator cannon exactly, like is it basically an auto railgon?

In the Index.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKTpWi5itOM

AI vol. 2 says it's a vacuum-based system, apparently.

...and that's why you should always be very careful with your technobabble, and never pay much attention to GW's.

But it's the People's FW that's writing it. They came up with the weapon, not GW. GW's baneblade cannons, for example, use rocket assisted shells. But FW had to be different and instead of putting one or two of those on the Fellblade, it had to be something OC.

I quite like it, I hate the Primaris power armor designs though.

Rules wise it's nothing new. It's a big scary tank with a lot of guns.

Design wise it's shit. Post heresy Imperium with grav tech is shit. Imperium is about brutal heavy boxy tractors of death, crushing heretics under their mighty treads. Not this smooth slicky design.

It and the Repulsor are so against the feel of the setting I cannot even.

Fuck off. Some of us remember the Imperium having round designs in 40k, not JUST riveted boxes.

Same with antigrav.

>repulsor and astraeus
>slick design

wut?

Well, so's BL, so... Multi-laser marines are as canon as anything in a codex.

Compared to Rhino-chasis units, Landraider variants, and Imperial Guard vehicles yes, those have a slick design. They emit smoothness and grace, not heaviness and brutality. No smoke belching behemoths of death, just zooming retrofited Tau bullshit.