>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
dead and you faggots killed him

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklibrary.com/new-titles/print-on-demand/redeemer-pod.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for fourth

First for dicks

my dudes > your dudes

Have you preordered your Primaris Astraeus Super Heavy Tank from Forge World yet, Veeky Forums?

Chinacast and poorfags do not reply to this post.

Too late slaneesh

No because I ordered a thunderhawk 2 weeks ago and even posted in this thread about it

>user's unpainted and partially assembled dudes
>Better than my fully painted fluffy dudes

Chaplain Dreadnoughts with Crusader helm is fucking awesome, no one within 6" is safe.

No because it's ugly as fuck.

Does anyone have any of the ARRGH memes laying around, I get a good laugh out of em

Yup, just got a job offer last week!

Fun conversion idea's for Orks? also, would it be a good idea to use some of my painted bloodbowl team as Stormboyz under the pretense of them zerging downfield rather then having jetpacks, the entire shtick of my army isnt that is one warband, but several that are coalescing into a WAAAAAAAAAAGH

Have you guys ever played against a girl? If you lost, how did you feel?

>that table

Really, you can do what you want, but how do you explain jumping over walls, rivers of magma, or behind tanks?

Jesus Fucking Christ. First Robby, now this. Fucking Ultramarines.

Nice, I got one today user.

We're all gonna make it lads.

Friends, Neckbeards, Countrymen Lend me your ears. Should i start Daemons now with hope for their codex making them not shit tier? I really like the Idea of a mono-khorne list but i know its filled with problems.

Blitz bois

I play with fully painted, partially assembled models because I leave off parts I think are ugly or extraneous.

What's a good secondary weapon for a falcon?

I want to use a mixture of AdMech and FW robots as a Dark Mech army, is it possible yet?

I would have if it wasn't wildly over costed points-wise.

705? For T8 24W 2+/5+++? If you go first it gets one OK shooting round, then it gets maimed to uselessness. If you go second it is never going to be worth it's points against a not-shit player.

It's hot garbage rules-wise and it gives me a sad.

Just be a wave serpent

Save money until codex comes out and the PDF shows up here. Then you have a fat wad of cash to throw at the army instead and know if it is good or not instead of blowing it on stuff that might be good or bad. If there are some models you really like in the range, go ahead and buy a box of them, just don't go ham until after the codex shows up.

Quick poll: Does your meta tend to have people mostly hug the deployment line? I certainly find that's usually the case, because the majority of units either need to close to do damage or close to maximise damage.

Do what your heart tells you. The answer to questions like this are always within yourself.

Has anyone given Primaris Reivers chainswords instead of knives? I got a fuckton of them from the Prospero kit and Im wondering if they're too small or the right size for them, in terms WYSIWYG it doesnt matter since they have the same rules.

Spamming cannons would prolly help since Khorne is a hasguns chaos god. I dunno if Cannons synergize anymore though.

Cannon are shit.

>I get a good laugh out of em

nth for Reece going into full damage control over on FLG

'Splain

I haven't heard this yet. What exactly is he saying?

Reece
>This isn’t RAI REEEEEEEEEEE
GW
>Yeah mang it’s totally RAW and RAI

I played against one once, she was pretty terrible at the game. I won.

You gave me more questions and no answers

no

> just ordering one
> not a full platoon
Ugh. The poor.

Well its impossible for me to play against them. There isnt enough Representation for them on the Tabletop so women i know just aren't interested.

I played against a fat power gaming girl a couple of times and lost the first time. I expected her to be bad, and then I got tabled. So I brought a stronger composition and we had a close game where I won.

Don't know about the Prospero chainswords, but the Reiver blades are only about a handspan shorter than the Assault Marine chainswords.

Reece went full autismo over a character heroic intervention. He even used the whole 'I WAS A PLAYTESTER DAWG I'M RIGHT".
GW confirmed he was wrong in every sense. Reece then removed the video showing him chimp out

What's wrong with based chinamen?

What appears to be the entire readership of Frontline Gaming have taken to the comments section to tell Reece that Ynnari are dead in any competitive scene and that it's a ridiculously punitive measure, the response to which is "It's GW's decision not mine lol guys, they're professionals, you pay them for the rules so just follow them like what's the problem lol"

"Reece, you have to admit- GW’s assessments of how powerful units and abilities are very often are not even close to correct. Just because GW thought that Ynnari should be weaker doesn’t make that decision correct, and even giving them some benefit of doubt due to playtesting I am skeptical of the whole thing- I’ve been testing out Ynnari and Craftworlds armies since the book was first leaked and no Ynnari army I’ve come up with comes anywhere close to a pure codex one."

"Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant, buddy. And GW does have an entire team of folks dedicated to testing things out and providing insights. You may disagree, but the choices are not uninformed or random."

>Reiver blades are only about a handspan shorter than the Assault Marine chainswords.

Then it might work, thanks friend!.

p-pls respond

"I see almost no reason to ever go Ynnari now? You just lose too much for going Ynnari…"

"Why not try it and find out for real? Theory only takes us so far."

"Some theories work just fine without having to be tested, though. I don’t need to stab myself with a knife to know it’s gonna hurt when I do so."

"And logical fallacies are logical fallacies, lol."

"I hadn’t realized that the ability to observe past events and make predictions about future ones is a logical fallacy. I’ll have to keep that one in my back pocket for the next argument I want to win."

After which, echoing silence. You can tell which one is Reece lol

We're going to get a Linebreaker stratagem come January.

3 Skullcannons and 1CP for a 4+ to deal 3D3 Mortal Wounds at 36"

You have to wait for Fires of Cyraxus, which means you need to wait for FW to get it's shit together.

We all know that women are simply genetically incapable of enjoying any medium that depicts fewer than 51% women.

the hell is RAW and RAI?

Most of them produce garbage (even given the cost saving it's shit - barely good enough to use to make scenery). There's really only one that's decent.

Bayesian inference is logical fallacy now?

Rules As Written (i.e. what the rulebook actually says)
Rules As Intended (i.e. guys it should totally work this way, that's just poor writing, the way it works in my head is totally how they meant it to be)

>RAW

>There isnt enough Representation for them on the Tabletop
Either bait or redtard. Leave.

Is this how the summoning arguments started.

Thanks, gives me time to get through my backlog and save money

Yep, as is pretty much anything that disagrees with Playtester and GW Confidante Reece

>being this incapable of finding good casters
Enjoy your overpriced bongistese cancer

It was a joke user about how people think that women are incapable of things if they cant see themselves in it.

and the worst part is the fookin bass IS FOOKIN RRAAWWWW

Ive had, and have heard, only great things about CCON, MI, Alpharius, Sylvia White, and whoever the new big boy on the block is, i cant remember his alias for whatever reason.

Played against 2 previous girlfriends several times but it was more them showing an interest in my hobby than anything else so I skewed it in their favour. One girlfriend asked to help me during one game so I let her roll for me and we won pretty handily as dark Eldar vs Eldar in 7th. Was flukey as fuck.

Not sure how to use the Take Cover rule for any grot guns.

It says the Gunners can't be targeted unless they're the closest enemy unit, but does that mean the people can just shoot at your artillery pieces or are they safe too?

>"And logical fallacies are logical fallacies, lol."
He is correct on this one, it's ruducio ad absurdum.

But the point the person was trying to make would have been better suited not going to an extreme. Even then it's still anecdotal.

Stil though, I hate Reece.

In Heralds of Ruins kill team, you only get a cover save by being obscured.

A mortar ignores line of sight.

Will you ever get a cover save?

Ah thank you.

So I have a question... how exactly does charging and overwatch work? Do you declare all charges first, overwatch each enemy unit,and THEN they move or do you declare charge, overwatch, move, and then declare another charge? I ask this because obviously in the first scenario everything charging gets shot at while in the second scenario it might be a better idea to charge with some shit unit to soak up overwatch and then charge in with a heavy hitter without the risk of a lucky shot doing damage before they get in to melee.

>"I see almost no reason to ever go Ynnari now? You just lose too much for going Ynnari…"
What type of logic is that? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're half way competent with how you make your list, you get strength from death and the stratagems.
So in their opinion, if you can't punish the enemy for being successful by shooting at them in their turn, some how "move but count as stationary" is now worlds better?
Fucking faggot

What books do I read, gamebooks preferably, to learn more about the realms of the chaos gods?

>what, we can't make the opponents turn our own? This army is dead!
WAACfags are such fucking cancer, fuck 'em

There's a difference between reducing someone's point to absurdity to mock it, and making an extreme analogy to point out the principle doesn't always apply.

If you take "I don't need to stab myself to know not to" as condescension, it's a lot less condescending than "Hurr, you don't have an informed opinion" on false grounds.

You declare charge, unit resolves overwatch, you roll charge distance then you move on to the next charge you declare.

My girlfriend(male) plays 40k.

Remember!

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO GET THIS BOOK

Otherwise you will be burnt on a pyre!

blacklibrary.com/new-titles/print-on-demand/redeemer-pod.html

So where would I go to order from a Chinaman?

Aliexpress?

Do they still do email catalogs?

What army does she play? Also that's cute

Declare one, overwatch, move.
Declare next, etc.

"Once you’ve moved all the models in the charging unit, choose another eligible unit and repeat the above procedure until all eligible units that you want to make charge moves have done so"

I think it's a fair point; you pay for a substandard HQ to unlock an ability that won't really come up that much, because Soulburst is *really* short-ranged and you can only do it once per game, no matter how large a game you're playing.

I think either of the nerfs were fine, but compared to the Alaitoc trait?

What are your thoughts on the following?

Malcador Infernus with Sponson Heavy Flamers charging into the middle of the enemy line?

Alpharius is good. The rest are shit.

INB4 "but muh Z stuff is just as good as FW" - No, it's fucking shit.

Go to yoyhammer. We wont spoonfeed you.

Wife played me once in a small game. She used my Space Wolves and I used some borrowed guard.

I got the roll that ended all your orders for the turn on my first roll, and then she jumped my barricades with some skyclaws and I lost shortly after. She still gives me shit about it.

Except that even the knowledge that getting stabbed==bad is based off of experience. Same thing with touching hot things==get hurt, those are only developed through experience, you aren't born knowing not to touch fire.
So to you need actual experience to say "ynarri are dead now" especially when what supposedly killed them was
>no longer being able to punish the opponent for their success
>being limited in how often they can abuse their "do this thing out of turn" ability
He doesn't even explain how these limits somehow kill the army, he merely makes a claim, and offers no evidence, in the form of theory or experience, to back up this assertion.

Alpharius is god tier, and yes, z is shit. But a couple of the smaller dudes put out some decent casts

Oh and to answer the question, I was a little annoyed that I fucked up so hard with my first time playing guard, but other than that I was happy she had fun and managed to learn the rules a bit. She hasn't played 40k since but she's working on building a Sigmar army right now.

The hell are you talking about? His entire claim is based around his experience with the game. The condescension was Reece accusing him of not having the required experience to make his claim.

>Alpharius
>God tier
Oh, my sweet summer child.

Daemons of Chaos Codex.

I remember some user trying to justify it by saying you shouldn't kill the units just weaken them during your turn. which i guess in hindsight is the correct answer to the ability but outwardly punishing someone for actually doing something in their turn seems silly.

No. fuck BL and their "we reprint old novels and put new Necormunda logo on it because nuGW"
Btw it's on mega

Make it a Stormlord and its ten times better on sheer BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT alone.

>I think either of the nerfs were fine, but compared to the Alaitoc trait?
There's a difference between "this thing is dead entirely" and "this thing is no longer optimal compared to this other thing." Ynarri are fine unless you're a WAACfag, and if you are, then you can fuck off

>Miranda Irene is shit
>Sylvia White is shit
>CCON is universally shit
Im gonna stop you right there, ill agree with you on z being shit and alpharius being great, but you've obviously never bought from anyone else

>His entire claim is based around his experience with the game.
A claim for which he offers no evidence.

Fuck you I want Klovis, buy that shit.