I hope you bros sold, we broke the trend and we're crashing now

I hope you bros sold, we broke the trend and we're crashing now

Moved it to BTC and then to USDT, waiting for BTC to dip further and then buy back into BTC.

>Up 16% since yesterday

>Considers sideways consolidation "crashing."

Literally redraw your trendlines, faggot.

fuck i bought waiting for 1 last rise but it looks like I made a grave error

Apparently Bithumb users can't cash out

You DID listen, didn't you user?

They don't ever listen until its too late
I tried too with a thread. Got shills attacking me in a delusional way

Let's enjoy the XRP Bag threads then

I bought at $0.19, I've got a long way to go before I'm losing money here

Well from may to december it actually dropped for 90% with hardly a single pump. So you may see your gains slowly bleeding away for months user.

theres is no reason to long hodl ripple. sell it you idiot.

>not knowing it will Tripple by january

>no reason to long hodl ripple

ripple is THE definition of a long term hodl, you fucking monkey

If ripple hit even $100 it would literally be worth more than combined currency of every nation, and that's not including the uncirculating dev supply. Ripple hitting even $8 would defy logic. You have no idea what you're talking about.

zoom out

>using btc/xrp instead of usd/xrp
this is why you tards always get it wrong

>If ripple hit even $100 it would literally be worth more than combined currency of every nation, and that's not including the uncirculating dev supply. Ripple hitting even $8 would defy logic. You have no idea what you're talking about.

It hit 3 dollars within 24 hours of its first pump against BTC... And you think it has no growth room left? You're retarded.

for every transaction 1 xrp gets destroyed so its supply gets smaller and can rise to alot more while its market cap stays low

Move it to ETH bro - look at the charts.

have you ever looked at a chart that made you salivate uncontrollably

God, how can you be so stupid. KYS you moron.

Volume going down -looks like shit bro

I am but a humble brainlet trying to make some gains, I'm still learning how to read charts so correct me if I'm wrong but the reason why this chart looks attractive is because the price swinging is getting more and more shallow but the volume is consistent so that means there are signs of a break out.

Did I read that right?

yeah, no shit volume went down while cripple pumped to 112% autism

it's the ETH/BTC chart. the moral of the story is that the BTC era is over and has been bleeding out over the past month, 2018 will be the year of ETH.