DeepBrain Chain (DBC) thread

Accumulating for the mega moon on Monday, what are my fellow deep thinkers up?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/hkTVg
deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any idea when itll take another dip? thinking about going all in on this one

Hodling for long. Maybe sell a part if big moon

Bought at 113 Buterins, so I'm pretty much even right now.

Ya'll dumping on monday or holding? This bitch has some massive potential in the coming year.

now is the dip

im a poorfag with 20k savings. im all in with this one. either i make it or im just going to kms. fuck this boring life!

Is this for sure dropping on Huobi on the 1st? Their website just says they will postpone launch until after the 1st.

Why are people saying its a guaranteed monday moon?

Where does one buy this coin?

Kucoin

kek
have a comfy weekend.
how many are you holding?

Dropping on HUOBI, it's a fuckhuge exchange with about 10x the volume of kucoin.

Kucoin

I dont think id put all my savings in user lol. Maybe you should put like 5k to be safe. Thats about 60k+ coins and even if it only goes to 0.25 thats enough money to go to Thailand to drink booze and bang hookers for a year.

on kucoin, use this ref to reduce trading fees: 1edx6

already at 2x with the current dip so I'm excited to see where it ends up on monday

You REALLY think it moons Monday?
Like REALLY REALLY sure?

thanks but im fucking depressed right now looking for a reason to kms.

I'm happy to invest but why do we think it's going to moon on monday?

What makes you confident enough to all in on this?
Not saying it's a bad idea, just trying to learn about the coin, see a bit of hype over the last day

chink = smart
ai = skynet
chink + ai = smart skynet
so yeh im fucking all in with this one!

Can't seem to find this coin's marketcap. Does anyone know?

Everyone's banking on it exploding when it hits a popular chinese exchange.
Personally I feel like since everyone here expects it, it's not gonna happen, or at best it's a short pump and dump.

Invest all you can meanwhile you can

Fuck it, I'll throw an ETH in

Whitepaper says there's around 1.5billion in circulation from presale and ico. Marketcap around 120million.

Youve got guts...We need guts.

i have 73k DBC let's go bois

whales have been suppressing it in order to accumulate
there's also a trading contest going on, the winner gets 300 NEO

10b in total, half mineable (which also solves the "mining calculations are useless problem" with cryptos)

Don't get me wrong that's been very blatant, but I'm very used to seeing Veeky Forums enthusiasm get stomped out.

Anyone get in early on these things and hodl?

I buy in right as it gets listed on Kucoin, don't sell the top and just ride it out. Haven't lost money yet. Did the same with bnty and qlc. Don't even have to swing trade with those whales accumulating.

Are you fags retarded? I have over 1.4MM DBC coins. I’m not selling shit until 8-10x. This coin will make me a millionaire.

Learn to buy good coins and hold. This coin came out fucking like 2 days ago, you’re expecting instant moon? I hate you faggots sometimes

holding while the gooks pump the shit out of it

yo so will the price change on kucion simultaneously with huobi? thats the one thing i dont understand. if the two exchanges are isolated then each price wont affect the other, right? or no? genuine question

So my investment will go up 10x?

the market will balance out otherwise market arbitrage!
of fucking course!

I'm keeping this shit until at least the summer. This is a good project and team. Hope they fix their Engrish.

Im up so long as it stays above .07 so idc

This is called arbitrage, and it happens all the time and the market corrects itself. If DBC is 8 cents on Kucoin and 4 cents on Huobi, people will buy on Huobi and transfer to Kucoin and sell as much as they can. The increase in supply will drop the price and eventually it will equalize.

I think everybody has a moment when they independently discover arbitrage and are like "woah, I just figured this whole thing out." But it's healthy and expected and the time delays involved in transferring money around usually mean you can't capitalize on it very long.

Considering price is around 9-11 cents, you're saying it'll jump to 90 cents? That's crazy! Fingers crossed though, I could use a win.

Short term - yes. Long term - much higher.

Greets brothers, was looking for you guys.
Feel comfy now

Can't wait till chink push on Jan1, I'm not sure if i'll sell the top yet. I'll play it by the chart when it comes, wouldn't want to be left holding bags

but i thought only the chinese could use huobi and americans only kucoin? sorry for brainlet

do we know the estimated market cap rn? I'm assuming it's somewhere around 200m. If so I think we can expect a doubling of that at bare minimum very soon

Biz always over-estimates this shit. Maybe $0,20 - 0,30 short term

agreed there's no way this is going to 10x short term after the kucoin release. maybe a 2x end of jan. someone tell me I'm wrong because I want to believe

let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

sell now boys, rebuy at at .000105

money snake has arrived

Are you me?

i dont see this shit going 10x short term too. circulating supply and so the marketcap is too high for that

Added 5k to my stack today.

You got balls user. That's why you're gonna make it.

I'm liking those meme lines

Agreed, the $1 dream is delusional. Optimistically I expect 40 cents, but really its probably gonna go to 20.

Agreed, as a holder of this coin i'm not gonna AMP shit up that probably won't happen. Judging by the Kucoin release, when the chinks get their hand son this i see a pump to 25 - 30 cents... then correction time.

But it's already listed on Lbank, isn't this also a chink exchange?

I highly doubt that is true, and even if it technically is, it's not going to stop anybody.

huobi has 10 times the volume

$1 long term, $0.5c short term

low volume chink exchange

I'm holding this long. FYI Huobi is no longer on Monday, it says it on their website and was confirmed in telegram. Either way this price is a good time to accumulate

"We will postpone the launching date of Huobi after January 1st, 2018."

Wouldn't be surprised if the price decreases back to 0.07 cents or even dip to 0.01 end of Jan.

In my mind.
>Price pumps after listing to Huobi to around 20-30 cents.
>People dump as the coin has very very very little practical use
>price dips to 0.01 cent in feb.
>Buy up huge stack of DBC for long term hold.
>Sell for 30-40 cents EOY 2018.

anyone else with similar sentiment?

Okay just saw overall volume on Lbank is only 27 Mill versus 0,9 bill on huobi. Sounds good

screenshot mate

Forgot to mention it's very likely to hit Binance too.

m.imgur.com/gallery/hkTVg

>imgur.com/gallery/hkTVg
tf is this

Oh, I don't know why it appears like that. Hold on

Anyway, since Binance can handle NEP-5 tokens, I wouldn't be surprised to see it listed early on in 2018.

I'm gonna play it safe. I'm not gonna be left holding bags as i'm kinda a poorfag. Gonna try to time the peak, sell half or more. If it goes higher sell the rest, then see what happens. I'd rather make some gains then have it peak and drop then hold it for ages till it is found again.

Although this has great technology, no one knows how people will react to it. There are plenty of promising coins out there stagnant and not doing shit.

Just got another 50k of these lil wonders. Can't wait for the moon.

My mother suffers from cancer and my ICX bag was scammed by the phishing sites. I'm thinking of suicide and my father works for nintendo.

So really no huobi release on Monday?

This has been a thing for a while, whats stopping yall from using google.
deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html

It'd be more clear if it wasnt for the engrish.

>50k DBC

If you get a benz, what do I get?

Damn, I hope I'll manage to dump my 11k before you do.

and when can we expect DragonBallCoin to move?

holy shiiiit
Just bought 22k, let's go

A private jet? Holy shit, I thought my 150k stack was pretty good.

Why do you guys expect this to go up?

Buy on KuCoin

use code for bonus

1dgNg

Fuck off referral pajeet

why not share , everybody wins u idiot
go and post yours

>use code for bonus
So what fucking bonus do I get, shitbreath?

>Scrolling up is hard

Poo in the loo

They're Chinese man.. Binance's verification says "Monster eats the image~" when you incorrectly do the Captcha.

Something must've been lost in translation.

Why the fuck do you retards think this will moon

I own less than 5% of my portfolio in this because it feels like gambling.

a couple of BDC coins , and the if you refer a cut from the persons trading fees

KuCoinn shares the $$ with users that's wht it will be the next big exchange dumbasses

>Doesn't even know the current events or what his coin does but invested into it anyways

Gambling with shitcoins is the best way to get rich in this market.

moon mission happened already

enjoy your bags LOL

I bought it because it was cheap (low 500 sats) and saw it was being whale suppressed. That's literally the only reason, it was relatively low risk since I bought close to the historical hard floor, and has potential for upside upon chinese exchange listing.

However I think it is a total shitcoin so I don't know why people are saying 10x ITT.

it won't, it already mooned

>it feels like gambling

this scam coin is just as bad as ripple

shoo shoo pajeet

>~20% variance
>mooning
and no, the ICO adjustment doesn't count as a "moon". This shit is flat as a pancake at the moment.

Nice try pajeet
There is one more moon when it releases on Huobi. Will it crash after? Dunno, that's why i'm dumping after release.

We have to vote for this on binance!
Railblocks will be hard to beat though :(

you're an idiot. I literally can't believe how wrong you're going to be.

what do you predict will happen.
Release then complete crash?
Also you act as if i went all in on this, fuck no do i just go all in on shitcoins that are new. It's a gamble but i put a good .9 ETH in here. Breaking even right now.