SCP Foundation In 40k Part 2

Continuing on from this thread: the entirety of the SCP Foundation along with associated GOI's and Uncontainable entities, have been dumped into the 40k galaxy. What happens as a result of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/new-job
youtu.be/v0b2s_ot9_0
youtu.be/aRoIU6lADn8
youtu.be/oyUz6Ijl_wM
scp-wiki.net/scp-3125.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2188
scp-wiki.net/scp-3008
scp-wiki.net/incident-096-1-a
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/0345a7_3bd4f00c01454492b26972bb077aff60.pdf
scp-wiki.net/scp-343
scp-wiki.net/code-name-the-truth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That one plague doctor SCP might do well with the necrons or tzeench I think.

049 is definitely an interesting case. He could fit well into the Necrons and their soulless plots, and he might be interested in Tzeentch and his forces. Don't know if Nurgle would take a liking other him tohugh, especially considering how they seem to do things in entirely different manners.

I thought about nurgle and 049 and its seems like it could work with some kind of plague but it seems kind of meh compared to necrons

Necrons do seem like a better fit for 049, especially since they seem to both share the same dislike for organics or beings with souls.

The narratives of both universes are destroyed when their respective authors and fanbases commence an autistic power level war.

>"All according to keikaku."

Imagine the imperial guard just throwing SCP 682 at the tyrannids. It might kill 2 birds with one stone. plus khorne would lose his mind with the sheer amount of slaughter.

>The Tyranids absorb a part of 682.
That sounds like a Bad End in the making, user.

>Item: SCP-7455 -"Tyranids"

>Tissue Test Record:
>Sample consumed without incident.

>Termination Test Record: SCP-682 airdropped to a known SCP-7455 colony. Upon contact, SCP-682 was immediately overwhelmed by hundreds of SCP-7455-7 instances, reducing it to approximately 70% of it's body mass before several SCP-7455-7 instances suddenly died. Instances spontaneously reanimated, displaying a more reptilian appearance, before turning on the rest of the SCP-7455 forces.

>SCP-682 is currently engaged in a planet-wide conflict with SCP-7455, both sides in a sort of "genetic arms race" against the other. For the time being, containment is focused on shooting down any SCP-682-26 instances attempting to flee the planet. Use of SCP-████ as a permanent method of re-containment pending approval

SCP-8311 -"Dancing Predator"

Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedure: Quarantine of "feeding arena" and class B mind wipe by Inquistitorial psyker of potential infections.

Description: 8311 is assumed to be quasi-deamonic in nature and feed off of the fear of humans and human like entities.

The entity seems to be capable of assuming forms that whilst not are not necessarily pleasing to it's potential victims are capable of attracting them and manipulating them into situations where the fear response can be maximized. It is as of yet undetermined if the creature actually changes form or merely projects an images as all image recording devices malfunction in it's presence.

The of the Holy Terran Underhive area designated "Feeding Arena" is the apparent limit of where it will hunt for sustenance. This is subject to change and expansion in the event of food scarcity.

Previously the main target of predation was children under the age of 15 years due to the relative ease with which a desired emotional response could be generated. As of 743M37 and the entities official recognition and the subsequent quarantine this diet has been replaced by Imperial Guard deserters.

Historical records indicate the 8311 has been active in the distant past and is now awakening form dormancy. Due to the ease and reliability of containment no plans for termination are being considered.

Pennywise, what are you doing in 40k? And how the fuck did you manage to get caught in the open by the Foundation so quickly?

when conscription of soldiers starts very, very early, some soldiers will go missing and some others will file an actual report even though leaders won't believe them, then band with lasguns and hunt it themselves.
At a certain point the thing will be investigated by some inquisitor and he's probably gonna use some psyker to pierce the veil and find it

You just want full Kryptman.

Never go full Kryptman.

THANKS KRYPTMAN!

Kyptman should be banned from anything reacting to dealing with Keter-class SCP's and Tyranids. Bastard may end up killing the universe if he's left to his own devices.

Wtf am I looking at?

They either get purged by, or become part of, the Inquisition.
It's not hard.

He kills you by making you laugh to death at how pathetic he looks.

>It's not hard.
It actually kinda is when you consider some of the beings that the Foundation has on its payroll, or the weaponry their MTF Units have access to. Then take into account that the other GOI's are coming along for the ride, and shit gets fucking crazy very quickly. Robert Bumaro could probably solo the Inquistion on his lonesome, now that I'm thinking about it. And then there's shit like the Fifth Chruch, the guys who almost obliterated all of reality itself with a self-help cook book. I genuinely dread what they could do with access to 40k level tech.

A bunch of the things in containment are barely being contained as is, and you're gonna dump them into a universe where shit just gets stronger based on how angry/sexy/sickly/curious they are? Alright, here's how it's going to go down

>Foundation is transported to the 40K world
>682 turns red and smashes through his containment pen instantly
>2006 discovers what true fear just through ambient warp energy in the universe
>610 just goes fucking nuts with Nurgle helping it out
>231 and everyone preforming 110-Montauk become infested with Slanesh, and either force 231 to give birth or contain her harder than she has ever been contained before
>We are a toaster

The long and short of it is, no matter what happens, the Foundation itself is fucked, fast, and whatever is left forms a weird, anomalous slurry that becomes a major player that would probably be really annoying to fight against in tournament play

Is anything in 40K able to destroy a sun without anybody looking at it?

>231 and everyone preforming 110-Montauk become infested with Slanesh, and either force 231 to give birth or contain her harder than she has ever been contained before
No worries there, user. 231 already gave birth, and her spawn might just be the thing that's needed to save everyone.
scp-wiki.net/new-job

Lets do a bit of the reverse Veeky Forums. How would the Foundation contain various 40K entities?

They could handle most of them. Daemons and C'tan aren't too different from the things they deal with regularly, and are probably weaker than those entities, and Necrons aren't exactly anything to write a report about either. What they might have trouble with though, are Orks. Those would definitely be troublesome, especially in large numbers.

>Containing literal imortal chaos gods
>Literally every emotion and virtue is contaminated already

Impossible for the foundation.
Time shenanigans gets thrown out the window.
Meme SCP's reduced to pointlessness. Praying for your child to recover from illness is empowering evil.
What's a YouTube sbooby meme monster gonna do Vs that.

If the foundation gets cocky and take over planets with the aid of scps for more resources the whole empire strikes them down

The foundation could handle bloodletters and Daemon princess but can they handle the will for every father in the 40k universe to defend their family to the bitter end?

No? Too bad it empowers khorne. They cannot contain Ctan either as they are not affected by trickery, matter or magic.

>t. Someone who knows jackshit about the things the Foundation deals with.
Everyone dies when either 1) The Scarlet King shows up, 2) SCP 1739 breaks of its binding "chains", 3) A single Archon of Yaldabaoth wakes up, 4) the proper amount of narrative elements necessary for 2747 to manifest are achieved, 5) Locke's Proposal converts everyone into horrifc sludge abominations, and there's a whole lot of other shit that could fuck over Chaos and co in the SCPverse. And some of these beings are direct allies to the Foundation, so yeah. To put it simply, if Chaos or any other faction tries anything, they're getting their shit pushed in.

In my specific scenario I'm thinking more along the lines of "One specific creature from 40K finds its way into the SCP universe." I'm not suggesting the Foundation contains literally all of 40K

>Locke's Proposal
That wouldn't do much. One star out of a trillion ain't much to deal with. Just go around it

The AdMech would have to be involved with The Foundation for it to work. Given the genuine A.I.s they have shit would be lost.

Why 40k?
Wouldn't it be much more suited in tone and scope to something like the cthulu mythos?
Is this just the need to relate everything to 40k?

I mean, they managed to contain 2845, which is explicitly referred to as a god. After that, I don't think there's ANYTHING that's inconceivable for them to contain.

At some point you have to admit that you are not containing the thing because the thing is bigger than the thing you are trying to protect.

Like Chaos for example. It is everywhere, we are not containing it. It has majority. We are keeping it out. We are containing ourselves. It's an eternal siege.

For one thing, "god" is a title that doesn't really mean anything. For another, they've merely "contained" it.

>We have, for the time being, fooled it into thinking that we have overpowered it. It does not understand that we do so falsely: it is a god. For gods, words have Power. Ritual and belief hold greater power over a god than all the laws of science.

>However, it must be kept in mind that the Stag could escape, right now, if it so chose. With a thought, this entire facility could turn into a puff of hydrogen. If at any point the Stag thought to escape, it would, and we would be powerless to stop it.

They've only "contained" it. Simply, because the Stag is not exactly all that intelligent and Words are Power for its ilk. If it ever wanted to, it could simply escape and destroy everything with trivial ease.

Yes, quite a few things actually.

So, who here's familiar with the S.C.P. cartoon 'Confinement'?

Only 3 episodes so far:

1.) Based on S.C.P. 082 - youtu.be/v0b2s_ot9_0

2.) Based on S.C.P. 407 - youtu.be/aRoIU6lADn8

3.) Based on a combination of S.C.P. 1360 & S.C.P. 2306 (with guest appearance by S.C.P. 093) - youtu.be/oyUz6Ijl_wM

Confinement is good shit. Animation can be a bit junky at times, but it's a genuinely good adaptation of the SCPverse.

SCP is actually very cool, too bad all these fucking autists started writing speshul snowlake reality warpers into it.

Wow. What an original design.

*cough*Mononoke*cough*

That is something that's easily noticeable, but the forest deity from Mononoke has a somewhat different design compared to this artists interpretation of 2845.

Most of the were purged out of the website

Yeah, nowadays if you write any sort of humanoid SCP people downvote almost on reflex

Are you implying that an Ordo has not already been put together to destroy or contain unimaginable horrors and mundane destructive objects? There's probably an ordo for dental health and anyone not practising properly is subject to death.

Alright you fucks, post some fun ones for me to read.

I have read most of the old ones, but I'm looking for some of the new hotness. No unkillable crocodile monsters or nonstop rape monsters or whatever the tired old schtick is.

>Alright you fucks, post some fun ones for me to read.
There's this: scp-wiki.net/scp-3125.
The code is 55555.

This one's my favorite though it's not really the same tone as your average SCP. It's more contemplative and bittersweet: scp-wiki.net/scp-2188

If you like the more comedy/horror SCPs, this is an enjoyable one: scp-wiki.net/scp-3008

What's that supposed to be?

096, the "Shy Guy". Something that the Foundation has slated to be destroyed, but can't because of how damn near indestructible it is. It *REALLY* doesn't like people seeing it's face.

So I read the entire thing, where did you find that image?

Also, how the fuck would that thing do anything if it was blasted in half with an antimaterial rifle? What does it do to the people?

>So I read the entire thing, where did you find that image?
It's from the incident report: scp-wiki.net/incident-096-1-a

>Also, how the fuck would that thing do anything if it was blasted in half with an antimaterial rifle?
From what little we know about it, 096 apparently has a practically indestructible skeleton that will allow it to continue moving and attacking. even if you blast off all of its flesh and musculature. In fact, it barely even slows down on its way towards its victims even if it gets hit by things that would ordinarily paste any other creature.

>What does it do to the people?
We genuinely don't know. Though some people are of the thought that it consumes them after it has killed them (Containment Breach actually shows this if you go into god-mode after its supposed other have killed you). But, other theories involve it doing more "graphic" things to its victims, and considering the only SCP on the site to have its REDACTED and DATA EXPUNGED information revealed? Those theories are more than likely correct.

>considering the only SCP on the site to have its REDACTED and DATA EXPUNGED information revealed? Those theories are more than likely correct.
Wait, which one was that?

The one known as "Cousin Johnny", aka SCP 2852. Definitely one of the more disturbing reads on the site.

Alright, so I read through that one, and you seem like a knowledgeable user, so I have more questions for you.

Why was the information revealed? I mean, that was some spoopy nonsense on its own, but it seems contextless. I have SCP 3004 open in a new tab, and I'll start reading through it as well, but why wasn't it censored the same way as the other articles?

>Why was the information revealed?
The Foundation deemed it "suitable" enough to be released for wider viewing out of practically every other entity they've catalogued. Out of all the nightmares and atrocities they've contained or stalemated, *that* specific one was the one whose info was deemed "Work-Safe" enough that all members of the Foundation were allowed to view it. That alone should tell you something.

SCP articles are all made by different people, and different people write their articles in different ways. In the "story" of some articles, the person reading it has a high level of access, meaning they can see past the EXPUNGED entries. 2317 is a good example of this, going through multiple reasearchers all reading the version of the document that they have the clearance to view, from the lowly assistant researcher, who gets only the most bare description of the thing, all the way to O5 Command, who gets to read the entire document

Okay, just to make sure I get it, the "in universe" explanation is that a researcher with higher clearance is reading the article.

The "out of universe" explanation is that it was written in a way that was intentionally uncensored, to demonstrate the fucked up nature of other SCPs? Or, if I had a different membership, I'd be able to read the unedited version of SCPs? I can't see it being the later, most of the editing seems to be intentional, as to leave it spoopy, but I can imagine full articles being written then censored for rhetorical effect.

>Okay, just to make sure I get it, the "in universe" explanation is that a researcher with higher clearance is reading the article.
Actually, no. From what I can gather, the Foundation specifically made the information about "Cousin Johnny" open to basically *everyone* involved in the project. This is specifically because they deemed it the "safest" or at the very least, the "least dangerous" of the Keter-class entities they have catalogued.

I thought the "90% of Class D had experienced a black funeral" part significant, particularly with your explanation of why it wasn't censored.

After reading through 3004, it's connected to the cicada god thing, that ate actual god, and to make sure the bug god doesn't cause all sorts of bullshit, they get a reality shifting christian psychic to put himself in infinite bug hell, to convince the bug that judeo-christian god doesn't exist? That's fucking metal.

I did I ever miss these? The whole 'Another day, another decapitation' is awesome

I think it's only 90% of Catholic and Anglican class Ds

who does this amazing art? its great

One "SunnyClockwork". He/She/It is downright amazing when it comes to depicting the SCP's.

The Abrahamic god is real

So are the others. All things are true for a given value of true.

oh man I love the sage foundation

I'm sure you'd bump into a story that's to your taste, if only you gave it a try.

MOTHERFUCKER. I just wasted time reading docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/0345a7_3bd4f00c01454492b26972bb077aff60.pdf (page 28) instead. It was not what I was expecting and I feel all the dumber for it.

scp-wiki.net/scp-343

Little girls that want you to follow them is so common they have a symbol just for that

scp-wiki.net/code-name-the-truth

There is that antimeme monster that is everywhere and only one small room shields you form it. That will fuck up a world.

The idea of it though is that it's only effective because nobody's mind is adapted to memes and antimemes that powerful, and it assimilates them. I feel like as soon as it would show up Tzeentch would do something to either inoculate his followers or just chaos blast it