twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GLOG Paladins
wat

I get it!

Obscure fantasy heartbreaker.

lol

You can't not sauce me my dude.

The correct thing to do is obvious.
Jump out of the trolly, throw the bomb at the demon controlling the trolly owner dispelling the curse while using a over sized over priced student text book on philosophy to jam under the trolly to stop it to inspire the child while convincing the worker to act in and ultimately dieing heroically redeeming there life time of cowardice and satiating their thirst for blood in the fat man robots social war .

>releasing a new book every two weeks for all of 2015
What kind of horrifying turbo-drug was this man taking to make this happen

>Grape-kun's waifu gets a purple armband too
F-fuck. I don't need these feels.

He was riding that initial wave of internet famous for as long and as hard as he possibly could.

Also deliberately trashy erotica only requires one draft and some spellchecking and its good to go. The title is 90% of the work.

The usual suspects:
You can find that doujin with google, yandex, saucenao, and image raider.
You cannot find that doujin with iqdb, tineye, or bing.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjCUCtYFvCE&t

Oh wait, you're Skerples. Those are Pierrots. They're not quite the Ur-Mime, but they're among the more distinct progenitors of the modern Mime.

I guess I succeeded, because I've been transported to Newgrounds circa my grade school years

to be clear, "needs a filename" is the joke

Ironically, his name isn't actually all that difficult if you know Polish.

Just one check?

>forgetting to upgrade your unit in Civilization

Anyone got a better filename?

NO! I THOUGHT I LEFT THAT GODFORSAKEN PLACE AND ITS AWFUL FLASH

something something Shadowrun

Most slavs should be able to read that name just fine.

This is more applicable than most people realize.

10/10

Asking a Chinese empress and Jack the Ripper advice is not a smart thing to do unless you're a psychopath that needs advice on how to hurt people in inventive new ways.

Driving thru a forest fire would have to be a highlight moment of "Shit is real right now" in a man's life.

The anticipation is what makes it great.
You see the ball skip, then wind across the green, figure, damn, he made it, then it starts to curve...

At first, I thought this was just some Veeky Forums encouragement.

I really wish I was right about that.

>not "Mirror Image.jpg"

Why is the US unwilling to crack down on this as hard as most countries?

3 > 5 > 4 > 1 > 2 > 6

What do you mean? Shoplifting is illegal in the US, too. Most stores nowadays have security cameras and, contrary to popular belief, it actually is legal for a store employee or manager to temporarily prevent someone from leaving for the purposes of letting the police arrive.

Most big companies just have policies against doing anything to physically restrain a customer because it's more expensive to fight lawsuits than it is to lose like less than 1% of their total revenue to "inventory shrinkage." Either lawsuits from some thief who got roughed up, or lawsuits from some employee who got hurt trying to wrestle a thief and filed for worker's comp.

>go fuck a whore
>I'm trying

And that's before you factor in that it's relatively common in the US for some nig to pull out a knife if you try to stop them. I'm not about to get myself stabbed to spare my employer from losing a hundred bucks worth of insured inventory. Prior to my boss finally allowing me to carry, I didn't even attempt to stop thieves even if I was 100% confident I saw them stealing shit. It's much safer to just pull their picture from the security cameras and gave it to the police.

fuck you that made me jump and flail my hand. Goddam idiots not knowing that there is no kind of anti-venom for a bluering

>What do you mean?
The legal repercussions for getting caught.

As far as I'm aware, it's treated like any other kind of petty theft.

Isn't the main risk drowning?

So that's the hand of a deadman right?

Like, I get that knowing how to tell the thing to fuck itself and just go around the rules is a useful skill, but fuck.

I figured it was poisonous because VERY VERY BRIGHT COLORS usually equals "I will fucking kill you" in the animal world.

Their bites are so minor most people do not even realize they've been poisoned until half an hour later when they very suddenly can't breathe.