>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Any orruks players here?

I just got myself the weirdnob shaman box after having a blast painting up the shadespire orks.

And i have a question how i should equip them weapon wise?

Post what you are working on/ what you last finished

What faction would make them game an overall better experience if it was entirely deleted from the game?

>deleting factions

no that´s not really what this game needs. It needs more focus on other factions that arent stormcast or even new factions

Stormcast Eternals. Seraphon fill the same role, same themes and abilities, but don't appeal to the kids as much.

Spray coat before or after assembly?

Just got my Screaming Bell that's going to take forever to put together, and I'm debating if I want to spray coat prior to taking it off the sprue

Just finished, next up is going to be either my Arch Warlock or my Screaming Bell. Cant decide.

Reminder Bowcast cant shoot because of being archers with full plate armor.

Imagine being this fucking assblasted over the existence of a fictional race in a fantasy miniature game. And he's been going on with this shit for a while.

so I think my friend cheats with his dice in AoS, how do I put a stop to it?

He always seems to use the same handful of dice for everything, and there's always 3-4 of the same dice that almost consistently get 4+ rolls.

I don't have enough evidence to call him out on it, and I don't want to accuse him of cheating if he's not.

Should i just steal those dice and throw 'em away?

If you were going to steal them, then at least test them to see if your theory was accurate.

the amount of disdain you feel towards a completely fictional race and faction is abysmally sad.

You really don't have anything going on in your life if you're this assblasted over a miniature games setting.

The lack of self awareness he portrays is astounding.

I would have killed myself from depression months ago if I was shitposting in this thread for the past 2 years

roll them 5 times and record results
He probably oven'd them

Stormkikes detected

But the parallel shot would hit the ground eventually also.
What if Stormcast archers purposely aim for feet so that others can finish them off?

>wanted to hear aelves
>everyone said SC

lmfao

They could just be shitty dice to be fair. Lots of cheap dice will have air bubbles in them that prevent them from being anything approaching random.

Yea more than likely they are weighted, just unintentionally and he uses them because they are his "lucky" dice in his eyes

Literally any time I feel too lazy to do any modelling or painting, I can just hop on here, and remind myself every model I finish is making someone actually assblasted. Hella motivation.

Depends on the model. Will painting it be easier in sub assembly, or as a whole model?

As for the Screaming Bell, you could probably do some sub assembly for lots of details in the harder to reach places.

I try not to think too much about dice imperfection and randomness.
If I start thinking about it too much, it works up my actual autism and I spend the night researching the best dice and become bitter at the world and entropy.

These are fantastic

Yeah, could be, could not be.

I'm not gonna throw a fit over it. I just notice whenever he gets consistently high roll after high roll. It especially affects the game since he plays Tzeentch and can already manipulate his rolls.

Maybe I'll "gift" him some dice that I've weighted to roll consistently low, to even out the cheating some

Once he sees they roll low he just wont use them. I have a box of D20's that I never use because they all "roll low" in my mind. They are probably all identical but thats not how humans work with dice

Stormcast

Why? Can you give any reasons that aren't steeped in biased "muh old world" bullshit?

no i cant

>everyone
>2 people

Wow you sure got'em

>itt, user takes peyote and goes painting orks
those look awsome user! how did you come by that colorscheme?

that came out nice, your wierdstone painting skills are better than mine. paint you warlock next, its only a single dude so you have a bit of break paintng a large model and you can practice deatils on him to use on you screaming bell

>Post what you are working on/ what you last finished
working on my chariot. the wargoat is done, the chariot istself is up next

I have to agree with the others and say Stormcast.

They really make everything somewhat more bland.

Seraphon and Free People would easily fill the void while being fare more interesting.

Are there any armies people would love to collect, but don't do to lack of painting skill?

I have about 6k points in freeguild all new in box. few hundred dollars in conversion bits and forgeworld ironside upgrades and a carmine dragon. I want to play, but i want the army to look amazing, but scared to paint lol.

Any army with a big centerpiece model really.
And slaanesh daemons, b/c I love the long snoot demons (but don't really care for the daemonettes), but the skin and the shell-ish material intimidate me, plus Slaanesh's unsure future in the AoS universe.
Oh and the Black Dragon I got for my Delves

...I really need to just paint more and get better.

Yeah, one reason I play Dispossessed is that I mostly just paint metal.

Name a stupider looking model. I'll wait.

I mean, I genuinely want to like this game, but Stormcast legit ruin it for me. They look terrible and their lore is worse. Heh... Just another Stormcast pooposter, right?

also one of my longtime wargame friends kept reminding me my centigors had okapi style stripes back in the days, after a view failed attempts and color tests i almost have the same pattern he used to have. the other side needs te be done and i'm only doing the champion for now

I haven’t really checked AoS threads in a while since 40k is getting all the attention, but holy shit this ass-fractured faggot is STILL going on with this shit! It’s been almost 3 years cuck, just give it up already

Finished my first unit! Holy shit metal models are kinda a pain but the end result is worth it.

Archaeon the Everchosen. I want his giant ass dragon mount with nothing but a bunch of the cool ass cavalry.

But I also am not a millionaire

how long should I wait before painting on top of a shade wash? obviously depends on how light it is, but I'm finding that after even 15-20 minutes I can continue painting and im not sure if I'm messin somethin up by not waiting longer. I saw a video who said he washes before he goes to bed and then continues in the morning. Do you have to wait that long?

I have no personal attachment but damn, looking at those is satisfying. Good job!

Nah, I do same thing man. I hate waiting. I've never seen any ill effects from it.

I've never waited more than 20-25, I'm impatient as fuck, sometimes I'll be painting parts of the model while it's drying on other parts. I know its bad

Thank you anons, you are making me blush.

As for the color scheme I started with the idea that the magic shadespire glass mumbo jumbo influenced the orks to turn blue. Then I just looked for a color that complements blue well and I landed on red/orange

Looks dope user

Oh god. I forgot about that mini
It's so fucking bad that even CA didn't wanna touch it in total war: Warhammer. That horse is probably why the empire has no engineer hero

Thank me later guys.

Is this from the back of Overlords of the irondragon ?

You made photosopp? Good i guess?

I think I recognise that board...
Are you based in Melbourne?

Is this legit? If so, source?

Is Overlords of the iron dragon up? Or hammerha? has anyone gone to the weekeder?

Have Beastmen/Brayherds been repackaged with round bases yet? If not what bases should I get for them? 25mm, 32mm, etc?

Rolled 4, 4, 4, 1 = 13 (4d6)

Starting with the name

Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d3)

>Candle Guild

Ok, time for realm

Rolled 2, 2, 2, 2 = 8 (4d3)

>twin city

Well then, 4d3 it is

Rolled 6 (1d6)

Looks like the city is connected by realmgates in the realm of Shadows. I am picturing them to be a linked by a stable realmgate and it would just be like walking into a different part of town when stepping through it.

>size

40k player here looking to get into fantasy/ AoS. I play Talons of the Emperor and orks in 40k, so dont want to go sigmarines/ Order or orks in AoS. I have been looking at Soulblight as my starting army, so any advice for playing Vampires for a new player?

>Sprawling Metropolis
Neat!

Rolling for inhabitants

Rolled 1 (1d3)

I forgot to type in the dice

Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

Ok, since I have +1 it’s 2 d6

Do it in a fucking single comment, you braindead moron. Stop trying to clog the fucking thread you abortion of a retard.

Dude just go to the Black Library website

Rolled 2 (1d6)

Looks like Candleguild is inhabited by Humans and Duardin

Ok time for what makes it so special

Rolled 2 (1d3)

Well excuse me for using this Anonymous Vietnamese Mosaic discussion forum for fun

Ok I got a 4 so it’s d3+1 special things

Rolled 3, 4, 4, 1, 6, 5 = 23 (6d6)

Ok 3 d66

>site of a great battle
>Orruk raids
>Sylvaneth Woods

Last time I checked black library doesn't have links to our illegably downloadable depots.

Is there any literature from the point of view of a person getting lost in a realmgate?

>Sigmar's dorf
Kek

They die horribly to daemons. Unless you want to say they’ve maybe end up backwards or forwards in time due to magic fuckery, or perhaps the plop out of a random realmgate somewhere in the mortal realms

Or several random realmgates at the same time
You can interpret this as you wish

I know that, I was just wondering if anyone has written stuff about it, like a paragraph in one of the short stories or whatever.

GA: Death has some problems, but soulblight is strong.

Swift Death bloodline is one of the stronger allegiance traits in the game, gives your entire army +2" movement and flying.

Blood knights ass fuck people on the charge, Vargeists are quite killy, vampire on zombie dragon with mist form and goblet is a proper scary general.

Pros: incredible mobility, very fast, great damage, strong hero monster, good ally options, models look awesome.

Cons: no shooting, low mortal wound output, a tad elite, blood knights currently out of stock on gw website.

Sounds like running my Talons of the Emperor army so I can easily work around that.

I have read that converting Aelf Dragon Blades can get the same looking models for half the price Though their actual models are in stock for my region amusingly enough. I am also considering getting some Cairn Wraiths, since I loved the Barrow Wights from Lord of the Wrongs and the whole Agmar thing. Hell that and the WC3 death faction was my jam.

no not quite im in the north of germany

North as in northern Germany, or a country north of Germany?

>northern Germany

just germany, near hamburg

You know, some guy on steam insists that 9th age and KOW are very dominant in that area. Any pointer?

I don´t really know what people play much around in my area since i only visit my "local GW" what is still a one hour drive away from my home, and is still the nearest thing i have to choose from and i mostly just paint.

i think you are way of with my location, but maybe when i say "near" hamburg that is a 2 hour drive for me

Cairn wrath has a good scythe and reaps elite units of 5, and of course looks boss. his downside is he takes up a hero slot and there are better ally options, but he's so cheap (60pts!) that he can fit custom into just about anything, often in multiples.

The common ally bundles at 2k are:

1 Mournghoul for being immortal and devouring people
40 skelebros and a necromancer for dance macabre putting people in the bone zone
9 spirithosts for flying rend-immune 54 attacks procing mw on each 6 to hit.
1 mortis engine + stuff

I will probs be starting out in the 1000 point level, since the scene at my lgs is rather small.

Wait what? I didnt know warhammer was popular in Germany. I assumed they were all over painting Revel cars and forklifts

It’s only far if you don’t go 200+ kilometers per hour on the Autobahn

still costs the gas though and as a student with a expensive nichehobby money is scarce

I don't get this

Newbie who just started here. How do I paint bronze armour like this? base with Balthazar Gold, layering Fulgurite Copper in the dark areas, and Sycorax Bronze on the light areas? Would you shade before or after layering? With gloss Agrax or Riekland?

I've been trying buy I can't get the bronze to look exactly right on my arkanauts.

Yeah, me neither. Did a bit of google search and got nothing. Plus talesworld and daybreak are totally unrelated.

For a more casual scene how does the following list sound for 1000 points?

- Vampire Lord
- Vampire Lord
- Varghulf Courtier (ally)
- Cairn Wraith (Ally)
- Blood Knights
- Bat Swarm
- Bat Swarm
- Vargheists

Check the paint app for light brass, that is maybe what you are looking for. You can find it under “gold” paints when looking for individual colours

I don't know, I wasn't talking about soulblight. your comment is kind of a non-sequitur to our conversation between me and other user.

woops I am an idiot and didnt remove the link to your comment since I just clicked it to bring up the post box.

>tfw just bought the Beastclaw Raiders start collecting set because I wanted an elite army with a very low model count plus painting projects to spend my time on.

I know nothing about AoS though.

i've always wondered how these guys actually have the mobility in that ridiculous suit of armour to even operate a bow effectively. Guess I gotta suspend my disbelief some more along with this rest of this trashcan setting :)

AoS is easy to learn but a bit hard to master. But do you have any friends or a local gaming club that plays AoS, thinking that it’s easy enough to play a few open play games in order to learn the ropes and such

I know a few people who play which is why I got it. Been wanting to start a different army from 40k army and heard I only need like 3-7 models for this army.